Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,945 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

SHOCKING! Erica Apologises To Laycon As They Were Caught Hanging Out Together - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SHOCKING! Erica Apologises To Laycon As They Were Caught Hanging Out Together (1223 Views)

Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m / Lekucci Global Fulfills Promise To Laycon, Gets 50 Ready-Made Wears For Him / Erica: I Believe You Were 'Jazzed' - Vee To Laycon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SHOCKING! Erica Apologises To Laycon As They Were Caught Hanging Out Together by VICKYGISTBLOGG: 7:09pm On Mar 26, 2021
SHOCKING! Erica apologises to Laycon, as they were caught hanging out together

This video content contains Big brother Naija ex housemates Erica Nlewedim and Laycon, big brother ex winner, chilling out secretly after Erica had apologized to him. see the unbelievable act, as fans were left astonished.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-geql5XV44
Re: SHOCKING! Erica Apologises To Laycon As They Were Caught Hanging Out Together by habsydiamond(m): 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2021
I have vowed never to use paracetamol on top another man's headache... Their business no consign me jare make I find my slippers

Re: SHOCKING! Erica Apologises To Laycon As They Were Caught Hanging Out Together by davdjayj: 7:35pm On Mar 26, 2021
Where is the video of the headline? Do people really make money or a name spurning fake news and creating fake videos with a wrong headline.

(1) (Reply)

Johnny Depp Vs Orlando Bloom / Omotola Jolade Ekeinde Has The Highest Number Of Fans On Facebook / Venus Williams, Good Dress Sense?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.