Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,651 members, 7,979,196 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 11:22 PM

The Ultimate Solution To Nigerian Women's "Uselessness": For Redpillers & Simps - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Ultimate Solution To Nigerian Women's "Uselessness": For Redpillers & Simps (2774 Views)

My Father's Experience With Women , Strictly For Redpillers / [part 3] RED-PILL MEMES For Redpillers' Entertainment! / A THREAD FOR REDPILLERS - The Manipulated Man (Vilar) - A Must Read [Guys Only] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Ultimate Solution To Nigerian Women's "Uselessness": For Redpillers & Simps by needanswer: 11:03pm On Mar 27, 2021
ngoziwrites:
"Nigerian Women Are Useless, All of them"

Sounds familiar right? Well, all hail Mosdii and all other Nigerian men.

So, everyday we have one guy wailing about how Nigerian girls are this and that.
How getting married to Nigerian girls has been added to the book of history as one of the 0000 ways to die.

But this is where it gets interesting; no matter how much you guys say Nigerian girls are useless, they don't deserve love and marriage, please why has any of you guys not come out to say they would never have sex with Nigerian girls?

Infact, it's funny how guys here advice themselves to f*** the hell out of girls and get lost or threads where after a guy is done wailing, he ends it by saying he has a girl coming over.

How can you be so mad at this gender and yet this malady hasn't reached the point where you guys come together to say; Okay, we are done! We are not even sleeping with these disloyal girls anymore.

That's the solution to these endless cries from you guys; Date, love and sleep with the western women you all crave.

Unfortunately, I think you all will never have the freedom you so crave.

As for me; I love and respect men♥️�. I believe in spoiling my man, smashing goals together and being responsible.

Plus, there are so many girls like me out there.
You attract your kind.

It's funny how you hate the "9ja" women mentality but forever remain trapped and mesmerized about their bodies and that's why no matter how one guy comes here to scream, another guy is there getting billed unnecessarily ��.

Don't be deceived, you so called Alphas still pay money for the BOOTY.

Solution: You can't hate what you can't totally do away with it.

Nigerian girls are this and that, yet you guys cover your shame by acting as if you are purnishing girls with sex; Those whores are meant to be f******���.

Unfortunately, your cravings for sex is why they keep shouting the future is female�.

Food for thought: Ask yourself, when do you want to stop being an ATM machine and start attracting responsible smart girls?

You know you can do that without the wailings??

So much energy on top woman!

Some guys out there are reaping the benefits of being with a good woman but no, as for you, you still keep moving in circles and shouting All girls are useless.

Any man that says this is talking from Experience and that why it hurts that much: You Are A Simp.

#My Pen Bleeds.

You just ended up objectifying women in your post. Reducing them to only sexual objects. So if guys finally decide to settle for sex dolls or other intimacy gadgets should that replace a WOMAN?

You are more than a sexual being and if YOU FEEL THAT'S THE VALUE YOU HAVE and that's why guys can never leave you then YOU ARE THE PROBLEM. Fix it.
Re: The Ultimate Solution To Nigerian Women's "Uselessness": For Redpillers & Simps by DONFRANSKID(m): 12:34am On Mar 28, 2021
ngoziwrites:

So, everyday we have one guy wailing about how Nigerian girls are this and that.
How getting married to Nigerian girls has been added to the book of history as one of the 0000 ways to die.

But this is where it gets interesting; no matter how much you guys say Nigerian girls are useless, they don't deserve love and marriage, please why has any of you guys not come out to say they would never have sex with Nigerian girls?

Infact, it's funny how guys here advice themselves to f*** the hell out of girls and get lost or threads where after a guy is done wailing, he ends it by saying he has a girl coming over.

How can you be so mad at this gender and yet this malady hasn't reached the point where you guys come together to say; Okay, we are done! We are not even sleeping with these disloyal girls anymore.

That's the solution to these endless cries from you guys; Date, love and sleep with the western women you all crave.

As for me; I love and respect men♥️�. I believe in spoiling my man, smashing goals together and being responsible.

You attract your kind.

It's funny how you hate the "9ja" women mentality but forever remain trapped and mesmerized about their bodies and that's why no matter how one guy comes here to scream, another guy is there getting billed unnecessarily ��.

Nigerian girls are this and that, yet you guys cover your shame by acting as if you are purnishing girls with sex; Those whores are meant to be f******���.

Unfortunately, your cravings for sex is why they keep shouting the future is female�.

Food for thought: Ask yourself, when do you want to stop being an ATM machine and start attracting responsible smart girls?

Some guys out there are reaping the benefits of being with a good woman but no, as for you, you still keep moving in circles and shouting All girls are useless.

Any man that says this is talking from Experience and that why it hurts that much: You Are A Simp.

#My Pen Bleeds.
Point of correction it's not every man you see that's after girls for sex get yourself corrected
Nigerian girls are useless all of them
Re: The Ultimate Solution To Nigerian Women's "Uselessness": For Redpillers & Simps by efewizey(m): 9:15pm On Dec 07, 2021
ngoziwrites:

You attract your kind.

Falling in love makes you simp in ways you can never imagine. People start saying you are under a spell. I cannot claim to love a lady and not make sure she is taken care of so long as i have the resources.

No be kayanmanta it is just loving the wrong person.. This is why i chose to be single after my breakfast.

#My Pen Bleeds.
Re: The Ultimate Solution To Nigerian Women's "Uselessness": For Redpillers & Simps by toujurs: 9:33pm On Dec 07, 2021
Women are not useless, bad choices is what kills us, you want to settle down and you are going after students, why won't they bill you, when they open their legs any how you want, there are smart ladies in their mid twenties or late

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Shows Famous Love Bridge Abroad Where Lovers Padlock Their Relationship / He Bought Me The Latest Iphone...should I Accept Him / Lady Caught In Hotel Room With Her Friend's Boyfriend After Going To Console Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.