Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,964 members, 7,938,898 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 02:12 PM

Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. (43852 Views)

Episode - Choose Your Story - Mod Apk 2021 Download / A Lady Was Poison To Death, By Are Friend After She Was Gifted Iphone11. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Toks2008(m): 9:59pm On Mar 27, 2021
franchasng:
If fine girl with big bombom and average pointed breast and flat tummy mistakenly crosses my lane, I swear 50 people go fall that day oh cheesy shocked cheesy

Lobatan!
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Toks2008(m): 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2021
Lewisdinho:
U never see man where d talk too much up to the extent of telling his friends how he slept with u, the styles u gave him and so on.pray u don't meet such hence u will hate guys that talks much.

Nah this is not talking too much but a kiss and tell. A guy needs not talk too much to do kiss and tell.

1 Like

Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Issues40(m): 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2021
Zzor:
I'll go with number 6(Talks too much) at least I can endure but I can't endure any of the rest

I bet you like guys that smoke, drink and exhibit Alpha male features. Guys that can tame you and know how to serve it to you just the way you like "it" grin
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by sparko1(m): 10:24pm On Mar 27, 2021
In Nigeria a lady will pick all if he has money, next!

Stop judging yourself, they don't care just get money, you will be fine.
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by iddonla: 10:34pm On Mar 27, 2021
richmond500:
OK o, greet Seinye for me grin
angry angry angry
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Mandela27: 10:36pm On Mar 27, 2021
Guilty of all except 6 and 8
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 10:39pm On Mar 27, 2021
Nothing to see here
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by 22brains(m): 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2021
Toks2008:
As they say, men are like local ofada rice...no matter how careful you are in picking the grains, you must bite a small stone meaning no mater how many times you change men, you must be ready to cope with one form of terrible personality disorder or the other .

So lets assume you only have the choice to pick one guy out of these ten who is excellent in other areas but has one of these terrible personality disorders... which one will it be? Please note that the following vices are excessive.

1. Smokes too much.

2. Drinks too much.

3. Philanders excessively.

4. A man with terrible anger issues.

5. A prolific liar.

6. A man that talks too much.

7. A chronic gambler.

8. A very lazy broke guy.

9. A very stingy guy

10. A fraudster

I know many ladies will not pick any but then, you will still have flings with one out of the 10.

The morale of this fun thread is this... If you consider the weakness of everyman you come across, you will be in solitude for life.
They’ll pick a fraudster that knows how to lie, philandering, drinks, smoke and does drugs too
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2021
PrimadonnaO:
Why do we have to pick?

Anything excessive is a problem.
According to OP's assumptions, we're all trying to avoid solitude.

3 Likes

Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Ikwerelastborn: 10:53pm On Mar 27, 2021
Starzo:

ode!!...naso una take dey bring insults to una selves
Fvck off,no be the gal use her mouth talk am, jealous bastard boy
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by AfroKnight: 10:57pm On Mar 27, 2021
Carchoice:
They’ll pick a fraudster that knows how to lie, philandering, drinks, smoke and does drugs too

Lol. You know them.

They’ll pick all that then hope that he is also a godfearing man. Confused gender.
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 11:11pm On Mar 27, 2021
Where did I ever say I hated men?? Like I have a whole husband lmao
Starzo:

I thought u hated men??...so why would u still want to fvck them??
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by dododawa1: 11:16pm On Mar 27, 2021
all of above
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Nature8(m): 11:17pm On Mar 27, 2021
D;
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Liposure: 11:32pm On Mar 27, 2021
CHoccolaTE:
Stingy guy.

Because I will be stingy to him in return. Let us be stingy to each other so that I can save my money to myself instead of spending on any ungrateful mail
both of you would be winning SMAN couple of the year back to back.

1 Like

Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Liposure: 11:37pm On Mar 27, 2021
Duplexxx:
This girl who told me she is coming i hope she come because is taking long now, i have already drinking lion bull waiting for her I hope she don't disappoint

Happy weekend to you all

three extra nuts for delay
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by BigDick70inch(m): 11:44pm On Mar 27, 2021
cococandy:
they are always on the internet looking for who to scam. grin

Guys ain't more dan girl tho.........
Just that guys r more jovial and contribute to discussion more.........while 90% girls r on lowkey and read as guests........

1 Like

Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Slynation(m): 11:47pm On Mar 27, 2021
Akuruoulo:
Na una be women ?
lol...no vex grin they keep going for same option, but we all know there boyfriends/husband possesses about 2 or more of those traits
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Magnoliaa(f): 11:48pm On Mar 27, 2021
lex.y2014:

It's still very possible to have a guy who isn't into any of the above. Such guys aren't for just any woman

Sooo definitely not gonna be me picking from there. Poison and every man, ko.
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Slynation(m): 11:49pm On Mar 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Na wa o.....
Me just get about five characters out of those listed Characters
A whole 5?? Omo you be the real definition of bad influence grin
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by akeeng: 11:52pm On Mar 27, 2021
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
Where did I ever say I hated men?? Like I have a whole husband lmao
cap
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Magnoliaa(f): 11:53pm On Mar 27, 2021
trailblazar:

According to OP's assumptions, we're all trying to avoid solitude.

Na Chairman for Women's Affairs na.

I don't know why it is okay for men to profile themselves as being bad; call themselves goats that cannot stay with a yam and bla bla bla, but it is suddenly a problem when we profile all men.

The funny thing is, na those who dey give advice pass and become self-appointed judges over relationships dey end up with some kin people or babes. Despite all the safeguarding and whatnot.

3 Likes

Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Magnoliaa(f): 11:57pm On Mar 27, 2021
SmartPolician:

You females are irredeemable.
If a guy always keeps quiet, you will call him boring.
I remember one babe who would always call or start a chat to ask me if I had gist for her like I was some gist machine

Irredeemable? Where? How? What are the options? You'd rather she go with a fraudster or womanizer, only to bash her again?

The topic clearly said to pick one.

1 Like

Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by oluangelkay(f): 11:57pm On Mar 27, 2021
I will choose number 6. A guy that talks too much. I can manage with him talking, I can always blank out when I am tired. I can't smokers, I am allergic to it, if I stay in the midst of smokers, maximum of 5mins, I will collapse.
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Vallyview: 12:14am On Mar 28, 2021
why cant this ladies say the truth for once,you all went for no.6 on nairaland but in real life you'll gladly choose no.10 the yahoo boyz ;Dwhy cant this ladies say the truth for once,you all went for no.6 on nairaland but in real life you'll gladly choose no.10 the yahoo boyz
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by hstar: 12:30am On Mar 28, 2021
I don't do any of these

But if I jam someone I'm comfortable with I go use talk injure am
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 12:30am On Mar 28, 2021
Shirt
akeeng:
cap
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by hstar: 12:36am On Mar 28, 2021
Toks2008:
As they say, men are like local ofada rice...no matter how careful you are in picking the grains, you must bite a small stone meaning no mater how many times you change men, you must be ready to cope with one form of terrible personality disorder or the other .

So lets assume you only have the choice to pick one guy out of these ten who is excellent in other areas but has one of these terrible personality disorders... which one will it be? Please note that the following vices are excessive.

1. Smokes too much.

2. Drinks too much.

5. A prolific liar.

7. A chronic gambler.

9. A very stingy guy

10. A fraudster

I know many ladies will not pick any but then, you will still have flings with one out of the 10.

The morale of this fun thread is this... If you consider the weakness of everyman you come across, you will be in solitude for life.

lexy2014:

It's still very possible to have a guy who isn't into any of the above. Such guys aren't for just any woman

Vinaluv, wey u?

Shey u hear wetin lexy say now

I don't do any of the above, but I do talk if I come across someone I understand, but I don't talk to just anybody, be it male or female.

Because I choose who I want to be with,

With some setting parameters

Vinaluv, I love you.
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Starzo: 12:54am On Mar 28, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

Fvck off,no be the gal use her mouth talk am, jealous bastard boy
fool...i dey try let u know say Las Las na insult she go give u . You dey mumu yourself

may Toto not kee u ijn...

oya shout amen...ode!!
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by calcal: 1:34am On Mar 28, 2021
Toks2008:

1. Smokes too much.

2. Drinks too much.

5. A prolific liar.

7. A chronic gambler.

9. A very stingy guy

10. A fraudster

11. illiterate
Re: Fun thread: Ladies, Choose Your Poison. by Nobody: 2:55am On Mar 28, 2021
Men are now posting 80% of the comments. Are you guys that idle?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Eye Test: Spot What Is In This Picture In 5 Seconds / InsomnIacs Only---Feel Freeeeeeeeeee! Xpress Yourself Here! / It's Funny How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.