Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,176 members, 7,903,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:49 PM

Don't No How 2 Make Friends Pls Advice - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Don't No How 2 Make Friends Pls Advice (582 Views)

Meet New Cool People And Just Make Friends / Match 2 Personalities 2 Make A Couple (2011 Version For Romance Section Members) / I Need Female Friends Pls Feel Free To Contact Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't No How 2 Make Friends Pls Advice by emekae: 9:27pm On Jul 08, 2007
Cee i'm 2 shy, not 2 shy but so shy dat when ever i stand/sit talking 2 any personi just find ma self speechless plz advice me u no can't even xpress ma self 2 bad plz adv.
Re: Don't No How 2 Make Friends Pls Advice by Maleeq(m): 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2007
Uh, I dont think the best place to post this topic is the computer section if you are hoping to get replies.
Well, Does this only happens when you are with the opposite sex?
Re: Don't No How 2 Make Friends Pls Advice by bigrovar(m): 6:40am On Jul 09, 2007
hey y dont u install some applications in ur eyes , that should help, u surprised , so was i i when i was ur post in [b]THE COMPUTER SECTION[/b] of NAIRALAND. angry
Re: Don't No How 2 Make Friends Pls Advice by funlad(f): 2:48pm On Jul 13, 2007
dear friend, i dont think there is anything serious in making friends, if you fing the right person all you have to do is to learn how to communicate cos the way i choose my frinds if i have a friend that doesnt call or text i delete his/her number from my phone and one more thing, learn to appreciate pple and learn to give a helping hand to ur friends when they are in need, u can meet people on line or on the road if u see somone u like , u can start by appreciating them, either by what they wear and ssying nice things to them, we all love compliments , when pple give me attentions i make dure i return it. so dear, making friends its no difficult at all its what i do everyday.
av a lovely day.
ur friend,funke
Re: Don't No How 2 Make Friends Pls Advice by krazynaija(m): 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2007
ol boy u need to be real krazy  grin dont u have friendz to JA SI?
  hope u neva too old o,or else i go come ur house come beat u.
  first try putting on sunshades maybe dat will help a bit.and dont try to think of what u will say next weneva in a conversation jst listen and give answers.U KNOW?
Re: Don't No How 2 Make Friends Pls Advice by OmoEko1(f): 9:39pm On Jul 13, 2007
Some some trees that will stop bur shyness but on a serious u don't need friends, I swear the more friends u have equal to more problems. Am not saying having friends is a bad idea but just be selective of what type of friends u want to associate urself with. Friends have both disvantages and avantages and moreover y don't u allow friends to find u and not u finding them. Anyway good luck with ur shyness
Re: Don't No How 2 Make Friends Pls Advice by emekae: 8:29pm On Jul 15, 2007
maleeq,not only when am wit d opp sex alone bat jest general,inneed of more adv,pis let it rain,hey krazy chimpazee eebe like say u dey learn 2 talk abe na foss if u no no watin 2 say abeg shot ya toilet

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian In Finland / Single And Searching / Benue Nairaland:lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.