Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,969 members, 7,873,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

To All The Fanatics, Sycophants And Tribalists Of My Brother-in-law - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To All The Fanatics, Sycophants And Tribalists Of My Brother-in-law (1663 Views)

APC Sycophants Have No Idea Who Buhari Is, Says Bishop Isong / Boko Haram, MEND And Igbo Tribalists On NL Are CIA Agents Doing Covert Ops. / Are You All Not Tribalists? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All The Fanatics, Sycophants And Tribalists Of My Brother-in-law by Orikinla(m): 8:00am On Apr 16, 2011
I have deliberately delayed revealing the truth that your GEJ is my brother in-law, because his wife is my sister, because I did not want anyone to use the fact for or against me on Nairaland.

I have been the most uncompromising critic of the President and First Lady, because they are corrupt. I have never asked them for anything directly or indirectly. I only ask the Almighty God to have mercy on them.

My people said they have done a lot for us and there is an NNPC mega station in our village.  But there is none in our town.

They boast that there is now regular supply of fuel, but there is SCARCITY of KEROSENE. Is kerosene not fuel? So they lie to Nigerians, because they think you can be fooled. My sisters all married these corrupt leaders from the South-South, but I have rejected them and their evil  political cabal.

The voters from the South East and South-South who support GEJ are doing so for their selfish interests and greed.   
You see nepotism and tribalism are evils.

I appeal to you all, PLEASE, for sake of justice, let your conscience guide you to vote the presidential candidate who is an Anti-Corruption Crusader. Do not vote for any corrupt political leader. Protest against him and reject him and God will bless you.

This your chance to prove that you have a conscience and you know the truth.
No true Christian and no true Muslim will vote for the PDP, except hypocrites and liars.
Be honest to God, reject the PDP today.

GEJ is not different from his master OBJ. A vote for GEJ is a vote for OBJ and his cabal of corruption.
Reject the corrupt and evil PDP today.
Re: To All The Fanatics, Sycophants And Tribalists Of My Brother-in-law by Kilode1: 8:01am On Apr 16, 2011
^Orikinla Osinachi? I'm proud of you bro!
Re: To All The Fanatics, Sycophants And Tribalists Of My Brother-in-law by Pataki: 8:03am On Apr 16, 2011
Orikinla, you have stood on the path of truth and sincerity.

Thanks for not being a blind supporter to your brother-in-law.

May the truth set Nigeria free today.

Please vote your conscience and vote for honesty, sincerity and integrity.
Re: To All The Fanatics, Sycophants And Tribalists Of My Brother-in-law by Coolabbie: 8:14am On Apr 16, 2011
Orikinla while i commend u 4 dis, i must say dis is a lost cause. D people u are appealing 2 hv had deir conscience seared wit a hot iron. Its so damn sad wen most people hv chosen to be blind & deaf 2 reason.
Re: To All The Fanatics, Sycophants And Tribalists Of My Brother-in-law by gernded(m): 8:17am On Apr 16, 2011
only anuofia like you will support your malicious and scandalous post anyway your post is not popular view so there for no body will reply and it can never make impact in the general view.
Re: To All The Fanatics, Sycophants And Tribalists Of My Brother-in-law by CrudeOil2(m): 8:22am On Apr 16, 2011
Go to hell!
Re: To All The Fanatics, Sycophants And Tribalists Of My Brother-in-law by presido1: 8:23am On Apr 16, 2011
@Poster

I read somewhere you wrote that you are Igbo from Umuahia, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-646145.32.html
Is Jonathan wife from Umuahia? If you are making false claim, aren't you as guilty as the person you are accusing.
It pathetic how people here are commending you left right and center at the same time condemning somebody that is doing exactly the samething you are doing.
Re: To All The Fanatics, Sycophants And Tribalists Of My Brother-in-law by karlmax2: 8:26am On Apr 16, 2011
Another desperado don't u have better things to do? Ur jonathans inlaw my behind mumu no go look for better work do dey spred rumour,
Re: To All The Fanatics, Sycophants And Tribalists Of My Brother-in-law by slap1(m): 8:54am On Apr 16, 2011
Which of the candidates is not corrupt?
Re: To All The Fanatics, Sycophants And Tribalists Of My Brother-in-law by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 16, 2011
@poster, though am not a member of any party neither am i interested in your family tree pls keep that to yourself. Let the voters decide whom to vote. Stop spinning threads to discredit GEJ while supporting ACN which also induce voters with bribes all over lagos. Talk of hypocrites, anyway i assume you are a member of ACN.
Re: To All The Fanatics, Sycophants And Tribalists Of My Brother-in-law by semid4lyfe(m): 9:55am On Apr 16, 2011
I think it's about time this Orikinla fella is confined to an asylum.

Aro or Yaba left would do just fine grin
Re: To All The Fanatics, Sycophants And Tribalists Of My Brother-in-law by monkeyleg: 10:04am On Apr 16, 2011
The truth is not far off. in 1 yr Nigerians should be able to start judging success or failure
Re: To All The Fanatics, Sycophants And Tribalists Of My Brother-in-law by FACE(m): 12:49pm On Apr 16, 2011
So we are to believe that Patience is your sister just because you said so ? In any case, have you never heard of a man killing his sibblings or parents or sons setting up their families for robbery attacks ? It's in order to have disagreements with your family, so give us other reasons why we should not vote for them other than Orikinla does not like them.

My stand is clear as to why Buhari is not the man.

He was in cahoots with fellow gangstars to turn the barrel of their guns on those who paid their wages. He continued to roll with the same people who out-muscled him in the power game and served in their government. He pretends to be disciplined, but is highly undisciplined (coup) and an ethnic bigot who saw nothing wrong in jailing 2ICs but not the head.

He even jailed the highly reverred De Sam Mbakwe, who with little resources was developing and industrializing 5 cities simultaneously.

A man who caused artificial scarcity by his policies and forced business men to sell below cost price (insensitivity and robbery). He failed then and I see no reason why he should be allowed to equalize IBB and Abacha in "lootery".

As for Ribadu, he is not the person we need and even he does not have a strong conviction about his own presidency. A man who considered stepping down for the leader of a weaker party is not fit to tie my football boot laces.

GEJ has marshalled out his policies and programmes and I am willing to give it a shot as the other two have not proferred better policies and I wont believe them if they did anyway.
Re: To All The Fanatics, Sycophants And Tribalists Of My Brother-in-law by fstranger5: 12:58pm On Apr 16, 2011
Orikinla is a liar

I know you. Dame is not your sister. Stop lying!

Anuofia
Re: To All The Fanatics, Sycophants And Tribalists Of My Brother-in-law by nduchucks: 1:00pm On Apr 16, 2011
@Face, too bad the electorate is not blinded by political sophistication gone awry resulting in inability to look to the future and continue living in the past.

The candidate with the best ability to reduce corruption in our society should be your yardstick, instead of all the academic refuse without practical value which you spewed up there.

Have you been accredited? Are you going to vote?
Re: To All The Fanatics, Sycophants And Tribalists Of My Brother-in-law by Dede1(m): 1:46pm On Apr 16, 2011
ndu_chucks:

@Face, too bad the electorate is not blinded by political sophistication gone awry resulting in inability to look to the future and continue living in the past.

The candidate with the best ability to reduce corruption in our society should be your yardstick, instead of all the academic refuse without practical value which you spewed up there.

Have you been accredited? Are you going to vote?

Nobody is more corrupt in a given society than a man or woman who rode on the back of ethnic and political nepotism to slightest of relevance.
Re: To All The Fanatics, Sycophants And Tribalists Of My Brother-in-law by nduchucks: 1:54pm On Apr 16, 2011
Dede1:

Nobody is more corrupt in a given society than a man or woman who rode on the back of ethnic and political nepotism to slightest of relevance.

In the past 10years, which of the major candidates can you not pin any accusation of corruption on? I submit to you that the answer is Buhari and not GEJ. Which of the major candidates would you say can do the most to reduce corruption in Nigeria? Buhari again.
Re: To All The Fanatics, Sycophants And Tribalists Of My Brother-in-law by switch47(m): 2:02pm On Apr 16, 2011
Too late my vote already went for Goodluck jonathan. And guess what it was him i see as the perfect candidate according to my cosciense!!
Re: To All The Fanatics, Sycophants And Tribalists Of My Brother-in-law by Dede1(m): 2:08pm On Apr 16, 2011
ndu_chucks:

In the past 10years, which of the major candidates can you not pin any accusation of corruption on? I submit to you that the answer is Buhari and not GEJ. Which of the major candidates would you say can do the most to reduce corruption in Nigeria? Buhari again.

Ndu, your boy Buhari should not have been a secondary school teacher talk less an army officer. Hyena does not change its spots. In my book, the past 10 years are irrelevant as corruption goes.
Re: To All The Fanatics, Sycophants And Tribalists Of My Brother-in-law by Kobojunkie: 2:10pm On Apr 16, 2011
Dede1:

Ndu, your boy Buhari should not have been a secondary school teacher talk less an army officer. Hyena does not change its spots. In my book, the past 10 years are irrelevant as corruption goes.

a) He is probably more educated than you can dream of . . . Have you checked his profile? That he slurs and has a deep ascent does not change his education profile.

b) The past 10 years does matter as it does give indication of what we should expect in the years that follow.
Re: To All The Fanatics, Sycophants And Tribalists Of My Brother-in-law by nduchucks: 2:18pm On Apr 16, 2011
Dede1:

You've got to be kidding. How can you say that the massive corruption/theft/rigging of the PDP administrations of the past 10-12 years are irrelevant as far as corruption goes? Are you willing to overlook massive theft of public funds which was the order of the day during the past 12 years of PDP rule simply because you think Buhari became a General because of nepotism?  It does not add up.

I suspect you do not support any of the candidates possibly because of your unapologetic stance that Nigeria must be broken up so that you can have your Biafra. Well, I have news for you -  most of us here in Nigeria do not share that view. As a person who believes in democracy, you know what that means.

Truly, even if you had your Biafra,  constant war would be the order of the day and we'll ultimately have to come to your rescue by reabsorbing you again.
Re: To All The Fanatics, Sycophants And Tribalists Of My Brother-in-law by Arosa(m): 2:21pm On Apr 16, 2011
presido1:

@Poster

I read somewhere you wrote that you are Igbo from Umuahia, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-646145.32.html
Is Jonathan wife from Umuahia? If you are making false claim, aren't you as guilty as the person you are accusing.
It pathetic how people here are commending you left right and center at the same time condemning somebody that is doing exactly the samething you are doing.

It's evident that the poster has multiple personality disorder. It's not his fault he doesn't really know who he is. lipsrsealed
Re: To All The Fanatics, Sycophants And Tribalists Of My Brother-in-law by AjanleKoko: 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2011
Interesting. undecided
Re: To All The Fanatics, Sycophants And Tribalists Of My Brother-in-law by Kobojunkie: 2:42pm On Apr 16, 2011
Arosa:

It's evident that the poster has multiple personality disorder. It's not his fault he doesn't really know who he is. lipsrsealed

So, why can't he be from Umuahia? Why does this mean, to you, that he has multiple personality disorder of some kind?  undecided
Re: To All The Fanatics, Sycophants And Tribalists Of My Brother-in-law by Arosa(m): 2:58pm On Apr 16, 2011
Kobojunkie:

So, why can't he be from Umuahia? Why does this mean, to you, that he has multiple personality disorder of some kind?  undecided

don't tell me you believe Orikinla is related to the first lady. Or is the first lady Igbo? cos he said in quote
I AM 100% IGBO FROM UMUAHIA IN ABIA STATE
Re: To All The Fanatics, Sycophants And Tribalists Of My Brother-in-law by Kobojunkie: 3:20pm On Apr 16, 2011
Arosa:

don't tell me you believe Orikinla is related to the first lady. Or is the first lady Igbo? cos he said in quote

I am sorry but I don't know him, and so cannot disprove his claim just because. Same way if you told me you were russian, I would have to take you at your word until I can prove you wrong.

He made a claim, you are trying to claim he lied, and I am simply asking you what evidence you have to support your side of this? Why can't he be from Umuahia and still be the brother-in-law of the President? Why?
Re: To All The Fanatics, Sycophants And Tribalists Of My Brother-in-law by kcjazz(m): 3:28pm On Apr 16, 2011
Isn't the first lady's mother from Umuahia? undecided
Re: To All The Fanatics, Sycophants And Tribalists Of My Brother-in-law by Dede1(m): 3:33pm On Apr 16, 2011
Kobojunkie:

a) He is probably more educated than you can dream of . . . Have you checked his profile? That he slurs and has a deep ascent does not change his education profile.

b) The past 10 years does matter as it does give indication of what we should expect in the years that follow.

It all depends what you meant by educated. If Buahri’s age is something that should be factored as one of the variables in education process , I say probably yes but not in my dreams. Again, if ethnic and political nepotism did not play huge part in Nigeria of 60s, Buhari should not have been a Nigerian military officer.

Simply, a pig is a pig regardless of baths.
Re: To All The Fanatics, Sycophants And Tribalists Of My Brother-in-law by Dede1(m): 3:38pm On Apr 16, 2011
ndu_chucks:

You've got to be kidding. How can you say that the massive corruption/theft/rigging of the PDP administrations of the past 10-12 years are irrelevant as far as corruption goes? Are you willing to overlook massive theft of public funds which was the order of the day during the past 12 years of PDP rule simply because you think Buhari became a General because of nepotism? It does not add up.

I suspect you do not support any of the candidates possibly because of your unapologetic stance that Nigeria must be broken up so that you can have your Biafra. Well, I have news for you - most of us here in Nigeria do not share that view. As a person who believes in democracy, you know what that means.

Truly, even if you had your Biafra, constant war would be the order of the day and we'll ultimately have to come to your rescue by reabsorbing you again.

Haba Ndu!!! The acts of massive corruption/theft/rigging were rooted in our society since southern and northern protectorates gained independence in 1960. Do you not think it is being preposterous to dump the corruption/theft/rigging ways of Nigeria on 12 years of PDP rule?

When did you become a soothsayer? Please tell me what will happen on January 1, 2012. If you can not predict the future occurrence, I suggest you stay away from Biafra and its wars.

I guess common sense is no longer common.
Re: To All The Fanatics, Sycophants And Tribalists Of My Brother-in-law by Nchara: 3:43pm On Apr 16, 2011
This post is as fake as the poster.
Re: To All The Fanatics, Sycophants And Tribalists Of My Brother-in-law by Kobojunkie: 3:47pm On Apr 16, 2011
Dede1:

It all depends what you meant by educated. If Buahri’s age is something that should be factored as one of the variables in education process , I say probably yes but not in my dreams. Again, if ethnic and political nepotism did not play huge part in Nigeria of 60s, Buhari should not have been a Nigerian military officer.

Simply, a pig is a pig regardless of baths.

You are wrong!!! Education is Education -- As long as one is more educated, one is more educated. Please drop your ridiculous ethnic blabbers and attempt to make sense for once on here. Your posts are laden with so much bigotry that it rarely makes sense for those of us who do not live in your mind there.

You are right that a pig is a pig regardless of the baths and you are a clear example of that . . no matter how many attempts you make to sound educated, you still sound like the bigot you are known to be unfortunately.
Re: To All The Fanatics, Sycophants And Tribalists Of My Brother-in-law by Beaf: 3:48pm On Apr 16, 2011
[size=14pt]I always knew Orikinla's version of madness could only be personal, now he has confirmed it is due to his inabilty to bond with his blood relations out of what seems like jealousy, to the extent that he actually sounds stark raving mad.
I really don't have the words to describe such depths of foolishness.

There is one more SS NLer that needs to confess, as well as a host of others who are bitter, because they didn't get to rob the country blind this time.[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Kills 7 In Borno: Were Thisday`s Editors And Proofreaders Too Killed? / Oil Producing States Can’t Manage Wealth – Northern Leaders / On The Trail Of Who Killed Bola Ige - Prof Akin Onigbinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.