Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,888 members, 7,969,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:41 PM

Four Things a Guy Will Do After Catching You Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Things a Guy Will Do After Catching You Cheating (478 Views)

As A Lady, Mention 3 Things A Guy Will Benefit From Dating You / Lady Forces Her Boyfriend's Side Chick To Wash Blankets After Catching Her / 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Things a Guy Will Do After Catching You Cheating by Nobody: 11:11am On Mar 27, 2021
There are four things a guy will do after catching you cheating.. The four one is kinda rare, but the two are often compulsory... The things a guy will do to his babe if he catches her Cheating.

(1) He will Break up quickly

Or

(2) He will break up later but turn her to a sex object.

Or

(3) He may not break up but turn her to a sex object until she leaves him.

Or

(4) He will forgive her and keep her.

Guys hardly forgive Cheating... Hardly!! Even if they forgive, they may break up. Except some or few...
Re: Four Things a Guy Will Do After Catching You Cheating by chatinent: 12:12pm On Mar 27, 2021
Number four is as impossible as finding a virgin in Ala Owerri.
Re: Four Things a Guy Will Do After Catching You Cheating by KAM3KAZI: 12:18pm On Mar 27, 2021
Just came from the 'have you ever visited your boyfriend/girlfriend unannounced' thread.

Number 2 is rest assured
Re: Four Things a Guy Will Do After Catching You Cheating by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2021
KAM3KAZI:
Just came from the 'have you ever visited your boyfriend/girlfriend unannounced' thread.

Number 2 is rest assured
lol how was the thread bro? hope you read my story at first page wink

meanwhile,na number 2 sure pass

(1) (Reply)

I Think Ring For Married Men Is Not Working, They Should Have Uniform-lady Nar.. / Impregnate Me Or I Die. / Aaa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.