Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,156 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:54 AM

Shout Out To Your Best Lecturer Of The Year! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Shout Out To Your Best Lecturer Of The Year! (367 Views)

Video: Senior Lecturer Of UNIZIK Resorts To Gari Production Due To Strike / See What A Lecturer Of Bida Polytechnic Posted On Facebook / 2 AAU Female Graduates Who Accused Lecturer Of Sex For Grade Jailed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shout Out To Your Best Lecturer Of The Year! by reccy(m): 1:07pm On Mar 27, 2021
God bless all our lecturers who have and always trying to impact knowledge and in doing so, building a better and strong nation.
However, like other professions, their teaching, style and dedications vary which make some students developed likeness and trust in them.

When i say best lecturer of the year, i mean that that lecturer(s) who has/have shown compassion, professionalism and true meaning of lecturing in his job. I create this to shout out to that lecturer/ lecturers who derive joy in building the nation through impacting knowledge to the younger ones.

Shout out to them, let them know you are thinking of them and grateful for what they have done.....

We roll like this.

Name of the institution:

The lecturer's course:

What he/she did special that moved you:

Then the shout out.........

Re: Shout Out To Your Best Lecturer Of The Year! by younglleo: 1:57pm On Mar 27, 2021
Make una find me 3k abeg, i dey into deep shit today...
Na beg i dey beg
Re: Shout Out To Your Best Lecturer Of The Year! by reccy(m): 3:15pm On Mar 28, 2021
younglleo:
Make una find me 3k abeg, i dey into deep shit today...
Na beg i dey beg
3k nko, 419 ni
Re: Shout Out To Your Best Lecturer Of The Year! by reccy(m): 3:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
Lets keep the thread rolling.....
Re: Shout Out To Your Best Lecturer Of The Year! by younglleo: 4:24pm On Mar 28, 2021
reccy:
3k nko, 419 ni
U seem daft..
I've cleared the exact stuff dat made me beg...
Soo u can take ur heartless sef to somewhere else...
Someone has helped me already
Re: Shout Out To Your Best Lecturer Of The Year! by reccy(m): 8:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
younglleo:

U seem daft..
I've cleared the exact stuff dat made me beg...
Soo u can take ur heartless sef to somewhere else...
Someone has helped me already
ok

(1) (Reply)

Free Robotics Course For Beginners By University Of Sheffield / United States Institute For Theatre Technology (usitt) Donates Books To Ae-funai / Tansian University Top Up Program... How True

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.