Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,042 members, 7,939,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 08:12 PM

If You Taken Covid 19 Vaccine Kindly Share Your Experience - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If You Taken Covid 19 Vaccine Kindly Share Your Experience (192 Views)

Have You Taken Your COVID-19 Vaccine? I Just Took Mine (Pictures) / Prominent Nigerians Who Have Taken COVID-19 Jabs / Coronavirus: Share Your Experience Staying At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Taken Covid 19 Vaccine Kindly Share Your Experience by tommykiwi(m): 2:11pm On Mar 27, 2021
Am just be curious, kindly share with us on your experience on the covid 19 vaccine when you took it. Is there any side effect or any particular awareness you will like to share with those that have not taken the vaccine.

Please your contributions will go a long way.

Re: If You Taken Covid 19 Vaccine Kindly Share Your Experience by starpower(m): 12:10pm On Mar 28, 2021
Just had some malaria fever like symptoms on the second day, likewise my dad but my order siblings didn't have any of such symptoms. With paracetamol was fine by second day. It a worthwhile precautionary measure if you have seen patients or friends who are infected at a certain point in time.
Re: If You Taken Covid 19 Vaccine Kindly Share Your Experience by needanswer: 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2021
tommykiwi:
Am just be curious, kindly share with us on your experience on the covid 19 vaccine when you took it. Is there any side effect or any particular awareness you will like to share with those that have not taken the vaccine.

Please your contributions will go a long way.

https://www.nairaland.com/6462422/just-took-astrazeneca-covid19-vaccine

(1) (Reply)

How To Select The Best Pillow For Neck Pain / Permanent Solution To All Forms Of Ulcer With 100% Guaranttee / The Benefits Of Cardio Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.