Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,726 members, 7,945,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:22 PM

How My Daughter Died Last Week. - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My Daughter Died Last Week. (8903 Views)

Asian Family Mourn's For Their Newly Born Elephant That Died Last Night [photo] / Woman Exposes Her Husband Who Got Married To Another Woman Last Week / Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by Klass99(f): 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2021
smiley

2 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2021
godsplan123:
yes God is my witness.

And may God make it happen to you
Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 7:38pm On Mar 29, 2021
Klass99:
Lol, what an interesting thread.

Victoria 938 & Sisisioge you made me laugh with your comments.
NwAketitibabe ??
Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by Samueltemi337(m): 7:40pm On Mar 29, 2021
GboyegaD:

Really Don't you think your comment is rude and condescending?
You were saying?
Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by GboyegaD(m): 8:37pm On Mar 29, 2021
Samueltemi337:
You were saying?

It is condescending to insult those who believe the story. It is their choice to believe the story or otherwise.
Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by Prettiepearlz(f): 9:03pm On Mar 29, 2021
Oluolad86:

Exactly why I didn't want to use my main account. Must you guys bring curses on your heads? You have sent many people who were depressed to early graves with your bad comments!!! Why not read and pass by? Thank God for those who still believe that not everyone is a scammer! All I'm pleading for is just what I can do for free!!!!!! You wait till when the testimony is out. You are not God, so I'm not surprised. Let God judge between me and all those people.
Excuse me miss, who are the you guys? Can you point out the part where I called you a fraudster? Watch your tongue lady! And learn to take criticism well. Not everyone will believe your story, take it or leave it. And for the records I never said I do not believe your story but you lack attitude and you need to check it before it's too late. ATITUDE IS EVERYTHING. Wish you all the best in life and praying for God to restore you back to good health. Do not quote me. Good luck

1 Like

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by Exodora: 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2021
Asquare84:

I smell lies in the story
Let karma catch up with him then but then do not be a hindrance to someone.
Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by Mindlog: 3:21pm On Apr 02, 2021
Exodora:

Let karma catch up with him then but then do not be a hindrance to someone.

Hindrance to who?
Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by CanadianNaija: 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2021
Nigerians are so gullible its irritating. Just mention children, hunger and God their sense of reasoning will just evaporate.

Na wa for una, same format all the time and una still dey fall.

1 Like

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by ahnie: 10:44pm On Apr 02, 2021
His nairalanders just tire person....so Mondayuche really turned out to be a scam artist.

Where's is bluelemon and profdeview1 they ve suddenly gone into Oblivion.
Fear nairalanders.
Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by descarado: 11:52pm On Apr 02, 2021
As soon as I saw "I am a bad dad....." , I know na dem grin

2 Likes

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by TheCongo2: 12:15am On Apr 03, 2021
Victoria938:

Yes he posted this baby girl picture claiming to be his daughter that died, when I exposed him he deleted it.

grin grin grin grin is it true that you can't scam a Nigerian? I am Congolese by the way
Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by jennyswtie: 9:17pm On Apr 03, 2021
Please prove you are legit. I'm touched by your story. I really wish to help you
Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by Klass99(f): 10:55pm On Apr 03, 2021
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by Omoluabi16(m): 10:58pm On Apr 03, 2021
Any sob story with god this god that, plus curses here and there na scam. Some of these stories are not even believable, so I wonder why people fall for it.
Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by Bestlily(f): 1:36am On Apr 04, 2021
Jennyswtie
Help me. I really need some help. He's a fraudster
Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by BarristerAlarig: 1:51am On Apr 04, 2021
godsplan123:
I did everything I could to the point that I myself lost my senses I don't know what I was even doing anymore am still in shock.

But you are using an Android phone. Can't you sell it?
Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by Oluolad86(f): 8:19pm On Apr 04, 2021
9japarts:

Scam scam

This guy

The second and third commenter on this thread is the same person.

Make your money no lose.

Send your babies death certificate and pictures.

Pictures of your dieing son and todays date.

Another format

Have you now confirmed my plea as genuine? Did you do your findings first before concluding? No! God bless the man that paid for the registration fee at the clinic I went to, I hope you will not tag the guy and the clinic scammers too cry cry cry I understand you, there are many scammers, yes but be sure before you call someone one, I didn't know this guy at all, I just said my little prayer out of my own pity. I pray that I will have a testimony on this sickness and begging. If see one cardiologist that will treat me for free, I'll come back here to give money donated to me to those who are in need. I also pray that I'll be glad if God blesses me with riches to help those who are in serious needs. Pericarditis with swollen legs are worse sickness that I can't curse myself with, never! Please try to do some findings before concluding. Thanks and God bless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Daughter Died Last Week. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
ahnie:
His nairalanders just tire person....so Mondayuche really turned out to be a scam artist.

Where's is bluelemon and profdeview1 they ve suddenly gone into Oblivion.
Fear nairalanders.
You are looking for the living among the dead

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

As This Year Is Coming To An End, What Are You Grateful For? / My Husband Wants Me To Have An Abortion . I Want A Divorce / My Wife Squirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.