Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,404 members, 7,978,279 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 02:46 AM

10 Things You Should Never Do For A Girlfriend. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Things You Should Never Do For A Girlfriend. (7089 Views)

Looking For Healing, But Found Pastor’s Daughter N*ked – How To Get A Girlfriend / At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? / See Ten (10) Things To Check While Choosing A Husband In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do For A Girlfriend. by Athemisia: 9:37am On Mar 28, 2021
DankemzI:
Never prioritize over your guys.
Before you send her 1k callcard, make sure your mom, sister's, aunt's have been given 5k worth it.
Mom yes. sisters and aunty?? Really??
them no get their own boyfriends??

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do For A Girlfriend. by Athemisia: 9:39am On Mar 28, 2021
donprincebigt:
I'm very sure devil is living inside this OP.
Must u be that cruel to ur woman cus with all this yeye points u highlighted, u av just turned ur gf to a witch. how can u be denying urself from the help of gf while u r broke all because u want to man up. I pity u. be forming 4 ur helper.

so I should be dating a girl that can't help but just to spend my hard earned money.

4get that men are rugged. men are also emotional, ull need someone to talk to and someone to be there 4 u when u r down. so inasmuch u do all dz ur points towards ur gf. how do u want her to reciprocate ?

it's like ur head is peppering u
it's no cruelty it's just the pattern of human nature.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do For A Girlfriend. by MvpBlog: 10:25am On Mar 28, 2021
So then what are you guys doing if not just fooling around?
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do For A Girlfriend. by SweetiliciousD: 11:04am On Mar 28, 2021
Powerfly:

when u meet baba God.. You'll understand bro!

B4 dh3n pls eppppp
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do For A Girlfriend. by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 11:04am On Mar 28, 2021
reccy:
Hello, this write up is solely from my own assumption and certainly from the general view of the "MEN" outside there. This is not a case of redpill or simp whatsoever..... This is however, a case of, "the right thing must be done".

Oya, lets roll........

1) Never put yourself at disadvantage to please her,: They don't worth it. Believe me, you first, your mother, father. Infact, your extend family before her.

2) Don't allow her to come in during financial crisis: to all my new 18 years old guys who, in the interest of the society, want to have a girlfriend, please never allow them to help you during your difficulties except if your want your issue to be talk of the town if things go south.... except if you are also ready to double it in future for her in CASH and not never in kind. They don't understand 'kind'.

3)Never tell her everything about you. Make a reservation and let her finds out on her own if she is curious about it, with that, you gain respects.....

4) Do not explain things to her when she is angry: Kindly give her space to calm down, kindly tell her the logic behind the whole issue and throw away that explanation.... We don't need it here!

5) *[b][/b]Never teach a girlfriend in a room with only both of you at home*: you and i know there is no discipline you want to show by wanting to teach on her visit. Uncle, are you a man at all?there is a greater chances that she will not learn anything unlike in a casual environment. Please save that and do the needful!....wink.....

6) Your parent should be the last place she should know while " girlfriending" and "boyfriending" each other. However, this can change a little when you are serious to marry her.
.......nobody should go and display fake responsibilities to my innocent mother before she would be on my neck when things get south...

7) Never allow her move in with you before marriage. It is a sin before jesus and Allah. They hate it.....
Kindly save the feeling and respect for marriage sake. It helps....

cool Do not show her your weak point: Ladies are good in capitalizing in such area. They have A1 in such area of concentration from the university above.

9) Never make the mistakes of showing or revealing your financial worth. You do that, you are doom.... Mine is to write, yours is to add meaning to it!

10) Never make mistakes of telling her you can do anything for her. Just let her know that you can do the right things for her. Make no satan incarnate make you go slap cultist on her behalf. Nah "on the run you go dy" till thy kingdom come.

11) add yours......

To read is yours, to understand is divine.....

I'm proud of you cuz. Please make sure you back it up practically and not just audio
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do For A Girlfriend. by Powerfly(f): 11:09am On Mar 28, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

B4 dh3n pls eppppp
The fees are for insurance.. E.g belle, pussy widening, infections etc.
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do For A Girlfriend. by SweetiliciousD: 11:44am On Mar 28, 2021
Powerfly:

Hahahahahaha.

Enjoyment nkọ? "baby boy\girl, shey u dey enjoy me?

Except widening, men de suffer all too.

Belle... When she tells u she no see period

Infection: giving head

Widening : except this.... But...

So men shouldn't pay for all.

Still not getting the dots connected why......
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do For A Girlfriend. by Powerfly(f): 11:58am On Mar 28, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Hahahahahaha.
Na god hand, the connection dey.
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do For A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 28, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

Hahahahahaha.
lol why putting so much energy to inquire?
that niqqaman have told you the fees are for insurance cheesy
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do For A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do For A Girlfriend. by Duplexxx: 12:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
OK
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do For A Girlfriend. by Akuruoulo(m): 12:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
Jodha:
These are actually things yhu should do for a girlfriend...what is this world turning into?
GO AND TELL UR GALS WHAT THEY SHOULDN'T EVER DO FOR A MAN. I STOPPED LISTENING TO GALS RELATIONSHIP ADVICE
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do For A Girlfriend. by Akuruoulo(m): 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2021
ShramStanSkuMus:
Very stupid write up. I don't support it. This is injustice against women. You are trying to tell me that there are only 10 things you shouldn't do for a girlfriend? shocked

Why should you have a girlfriend in the first place? Even when you mistakenly have one, she doesn't deserve not just 10 things. She deserves nothing, not even your p***nis.
ADVICE NOTED
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do For A Girlfriend. by Akuruoulo(m): 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
donprincebigt:
I'm very sure devil is living inside this OP.
Must u be that cruel to ur woman cus with all this yeye points u highlighted, u av just turned ur gf to a witch. how can u be denying urself from the help of gf while u r broke all because u want to man up. I pity u. be forming 4 ur helper.

so I should be dating a girl that can't help but just to spend my hard earned money.

4get that men are rugged. men are also emotional, ull need someone to talk to and someone to be there 4 u when u r down. so inasmuch u do all dz ur points towards ur gf. how do u want her to reciprocate ?

it's like ur head is peppering u
ADVICE HEARD

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do For A Girlfriend. by Akuruoulo(m): 12:39pm On Mar 28, 2021
KefeeBRIGHT91:

...sometimes i wonder how boys (yes, you don't pass for a man) in this generation reason. This write up is total crap and it's funny how people click likes with reckless abandon. Haven stated 10 points that reduces you as a boy that you are, you still would go ahead to have sex with her yeah? This write up has nothing to do with any girl but has everything to do with A BOY THAT'S GOT HIGH ENDED INFERIORITY COMPLEX.
This is the worse post i've read in a while. How i wish there was a dislike button. Some guys have got some growing up to do. Same goes out to all that liked and shared this post.
GROW UP!
AND URZ MAKES NO SENSE EITHER
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do For A Girlfriend. by Akuruoulo(m): 12:42pm On Mar 28, 2021
Powerfly:
12. Put ur dvck inside ur pocket. Why waste ur time to have a girlfriend, when you can save yourself the stress and have none.
U TOO SHOULD GLUE UR KPEKUS TO AVOID GIVING IT OUT. ITS OBVIOUS THAT WOMEN HAS NOTHNG TO OFFER OUTSIDE RECIEVING DICKING FROM MEN
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do For A Girlfriend. by Akuruoulo(m): 12:45pm On Mar 28, 2021
Powerfly:

MINUS BELLE FROM THERE. BELLE WEY UNA THE USE FUSTRATE PERSON, NA IM U COUNT JOIN.
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do For A Girlfriend. by Powerfly(f): 2:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
Akuruoulo:
U TOO SHOULD GLUE UR KPEKUS TO AVOID GIVING IT OUT. ITS OBVIOUS THAT WOMEN HAS NOTHNG TO OFFER OUTSIDE RECIEVING DICKING FROM MEN

Why always solicite for it then? Like it's not the only thing you all are interested in.
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do For A Girlfriend. by yetunsbay(m): 2:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
As I don hear Una, now hear me too

this life no balance. Me wey just met my gf (2months). She needs a phone and I'm afraid unfortunately she is been looking towards purchasing for her but for me ooo ain't ready buying any phone yet except we sex first. Buying the device no be the issue but man don learn. Talking fr experience.

My question is how can I achieve this without making it a pre requisite for purchasing her the gadget ?

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do For A Girlfriend. by JeffSiberstein: 2:51pm On Mar 28, 2021
reccy:
Hello, this write up is solely from my own assumption and certainly from the general view of the "MEN" outside there. This is not a case of redpill or simp whatsoever..... This is however, a case of, "the right thing must be done".

Oya, lets roll........

1) Never put yourself at disadvantage to please her,: They don't worth it. Believe me, you first, your mother, father. Infact, your extend family before her.

2) Don't allow her to come in during financial crisis: to all my new 18 years old guys who, in the interest of the society, want to have a girlfriend, please never allow them to help you during your difficulties except if your want your issue to be talk of the town if things go south.... except if you are also ready to double it in future for her in CASH and not never in kind. They don't understand 'kind'.

3)Never tell her everything about you. Make a reservation and let her finds out on her own if she is curious about it, with that, you gain respects.....

4) Do not explain things to her when she is angry: Kindly give her space to calm down, kindly tell her the logic behind the whole issue and throw away that explanation.... We don't need it here!

5) *[b][/b]Never teach a girlfriend in a room with only both of you at home*: you and i know there is no discipline you want to show by wanting to teach on her visit. Uncle, are you a man at all?there is a greater chances that she will not learn anything unlike in a casual environment. Please save that and do the needful!....wink.....

6) Your parent should be the last place she should know while " girlfriending" and "boyfriending" each other. However, this can change a little when you are serious to marry her.
.......nobody should go and display fake responsibilities to my innocent mother before she would be on my neck when things get south...

7) Never allow her move in with you before marriage. It is a sin before jesus and Allah. They hate it.....
Kindly save the feeling and respect for marriage sake. It helps....

cool Do not show her your weak point: Ladies are good in capitalizing in such area. They have A1 in such area of concentration from the university above.

9) Never make the mistakes of showing or revealing your financial worth. You do that, you are doom.... Mine is to write, yours is to add meaning to it!

10) Never make mistakes of telling her you can do anything for her. Just let her know that you can do the right things for her. Make no satan incarnate make you go slap cultist on her behalf. Nah "on the run you go dy" till thy kingdom come.

11) add yours......

To read is yours, to understand is divine.....

This thrash you just wrote shows you go into a relationship without any plans of it leading anywhere and that shows you a simp who is sex starved and just looking for sex. Go to a brothel or carry runs girls because people like you are not mentally matured for a relationship.

1. Shows you're a mummy's boy who needs approval of his family before he can make a decision and I won't be surprised if you still live with them. Any man above 18 should leave his parents house and go face life and stop bitching.

2. If she can't help then there's no relationship.

3. Are we playing hide and seek or it's jumanji.

4. This only thing you wrote that makes sense and it applies to everyone not just females.

5. Shows you're still reading for waec so you don't need a girl for now grow up first. Are you a home lesson tutor.

6. Bad parenting lead to this and like I said earlier you still need your family to make decisions for you man up bro.

7. Even if she has housing issues, what are we 'girlfriending and boyfriending' when we can't help each other.

8. If you're are not faking the relationship the first shes suppose to know his your weak point. Nor go form hard man enter marriage you come dey cry later. Bro there's a reason it's called courting, let all the bad things in the world happen to you like Job and make sure you take note of how she reacts. Nobody knows wetin go happen 2moro she come run after say because your dick nor fit stand say because you get accident. Like me I nor say if I take tramadol nothing in this world go give me erection and many girls done fail that test.

9. I support you for this one. If I get 10k I dey always say na 3k.

10. She suppose get sense say "I can do anything for her" nor involve putting my hand inside fire or becoming Bruno Mars nor the foolish Chinese boy that sold his kidney to buy iPhone 6.

11. Change your thinking....
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do For A Girlfriend. by Mela10(m): 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do For A Girlfriend. by bahdpersona(m): 3:52pm On Mar 28, 2021
I've been reading threads about girls and red pill all day... honestly, I'm exhausted...there are many other things to read, can't be wasting my precious time studying girls

1 Like

Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do For A Girlfriend. by odogwunaija(m): 4:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
Always use condom because it's better to be safe than sorry
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do For A Girlfriend. by Akuruoulo(m): 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2021
Powerfly:

Why always solicite for it then? Like it's not the only thing you all are interested in.
Thats the only thing she gat nah
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do For A Girlfriend. by EaglesEyes1(m): 8:42pm On Mar 28, 2021
Jodha:
These are actually things yhu should do for a girlfriend...what is this world turning into?
So u can leave with a man in the same house without marriage rites. U need prayers dear.
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do For A Girlfriend. by Kenneth10110(m): 9:06pm On Mar 28, 2021
JeffSiberstein:

This thrash you just wrote shows you go into a relationship without any plans of it leading anywhere and that shows you a simp who is sex starved and just looking for sex. Go to a brothel or carry runs girls because people like you are not mentally matured for a relationship.

1. Shows you're a mummy's boy who needs approval of his family before he can make a decision and I won't be surprised if you still live with them. Any man above 18 should leave his parents house and go face life and stop bitching.

2. If she can't help then there's no relationship.

3. Are we playing hide and seek or it's jumanji.

4. This only thing you wrote that makes sense and it applies to everyone not just females.

5. Shows you're still reading for waec so you don't need a girl for now grow up first. Are you a home lesson tutor.

6. Bad parenting lead to this and like I said earlier you still need your family to make decisions for you man up bro.

7. Even if she has housing issues, what are we 'girlfriending and boyfriending' when we can't help each other.

8. If you're are not faking the relationship the first shes suppose to know his your weak point. Nor go form hard man enter marriage you come dey cry later. Bro there's a reason it's called courting, let all the bad things in the world happen to you like Job and make sure you take note of how she reacts. Nobody knows wetin go happen 2moro she come run after say because your dick nor fit stand say because you get accident. Like me I nor say if I take tramadol nothing in this world go give me erection and many girls done fail that test.

9. I support you for this one. If I get 10k I dey always say na 3k.

10. She suppose get sense say "I can do anything for her" nor involve putting my hand inside fire or becoming Bruno Mars nor the foolish Chinese boy that sold his kidney to buy iPhone 6.

11. Change your thinking....

Trash Trash Trash...
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do For A Girlfriend. by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 5:55pm On Mar 29, 2021
Akuruoulo:
AND URZ MAKES NO SENSE EITHER
...your invalid input has been well read sir
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do For A Girlfriend. by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2021
GrandFinale2021:
you're very senseless for this trash.
stupid simp

...jeez! Why Such hatred? I hope it makes you sleep well.
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do For A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 29, 2021
Powerfly:

Useless assertion, So she doesn't have her own personal Job to cover up for those nonsensical rubbish you outlined up there??
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do For A Girlfriend. by Powerfly(f): 7:37am On Mar 30, 2021
Evolutionlove:

Useless assertion, So she doesn't have her own personal Job to cover up for those nonsensical rubbish you outlined up there??

Why would she use her money to cover ur damages?
The same damages you'll use as a useless reason to dump and bodyshame her?.. Imagine giving sex for free, ontop fornication wey go make u no smell heaven?..lol!
Re: 10 Things You Should Never Do For A Girlfriend. by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 30, 2021
Powerfly:

[s]Why would she use her money to cover ur damages?
The same damages you'll use as a useless reason to dump and bodyshame her?.. Imagine giving sex for free, ontop fornication wey go make u no smell heaven?..lol![/s]

Are you being sarcastic or you are on some dung shiiit lol?? I can see you are light years away from reality. You think everyone reason like the "typical shiiiithole peeps you guys are??" I'm way evolved above this your "Wacky Mentality" Well keep on basking In your unending and second to none Ignorance.......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Love And Money Work Hand In Hand? / Large Milk Factory, Nigeria Instagram Model Lady With Huge Boobs Open It For You / She Broke My Heart With Her Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.