Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,755 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:59 AM

12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) (75943 Views)

Bola Tinubu Welcomed By Supporters As He Arrives In Lagos After APC Primary / 3 In 1 Flyover Built In Kano By Governor Ganduje (Photos) / Celebration In Kano As PDP Candidate, Yusuf Leads Apc's Ganduje! (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Lagoon0: 12:08pm On Mar 28, 2021
sarrki:
Igbos, afenifere, igboho,Pdp, fencist, emergency analyst and enemies of the state listen carefully your common enemy and nightmare is jagaban,
He will rule Nigeria from 2023 to 2031

Let the game begin

They tried lekki massacre-lori iro

They staged shasha and igangan they fail

Akanbi ride on

Progressives across the nation are with you
You've always change goal post.

The bible says your type will always be unstable undecided
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Iamsofavoured(m): 12:12pm On Mar 28, 2021
He is the lesser evil, using your words. However, to us he is the better alternative. Atiku has ruined every thing he laid his hands upon except Intels for obvious reasons. Check BPE and co when squandered our commonwealth.
Penguin2:

Great picture!

Now, that's when you look at their choice of VP who might be their likely successor.

And again, are you trying to tell me that between Tinubu and Atiku, that Tinubu is a lesser evil?
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by mattfeuter(m): 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2021
Mokason288:
2023 will be interesting

Up to this date

Tinubu has refused to accept that Aboki will stab him front and back at the end of the day

It’s a painful truth... I see Tinubu ending up like Abiola

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Nnwanne, sense will not kill you!!

1 Like

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by alfredilly: 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
Mokason288:
2023 will be interesting

Up to this date

Tinubu has refused to accept that Aboki will stab him front and back at the end of the day

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Its not Aboki that will stab him but the South Easterners. Tinubu is falling for deception that he will become Nigeria president. He has gotten a confident boost when some Igbo group proclaimed him as the best man to rule Nigeria in 2023. Since then, his mutted ambition has given way to open political scheming.

But I fear for Jagaban, his problem won't come from the north. Hausa will always rally their support based on popular consensus. The big problem will come from the East regardless of what the consensus say. Igbo masses will move against a south west candiidate and opt for the alternative option. In that case if PDP endorse Atiku, that will be the end of APC reign and guess what will come next. Tinubu will be in jail.

2 Likes

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Basic123: 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2021
Penguin2:

I think they are planning to make Tinubu accept to present Osinbajo as against himself.

I think it's the reason for this recent frolicking with him.

The North cannot let a Christian represent them. So the person from the South must be a Christian to allow for a Muslim VP.

Now APC may have seen that destroying Tinubu , which might make him pull SW out of the alliance, might spell doom for them. Reason they've chosen to go back to him now. With Buhari accepting to chair his colloquium.

I hate Tinubu for his insatiable greed but that doesn't make me deny the fact that the man is a political colossus that can pull a lot of strings and influence a lot of things.

With that said, there's need to understand that Ganduje has always been Tinubu's ally.

You are just looking for a reason to hate

Who is more greedy between SARAKI AND TINUBU.

SARAKI-from special adviser to the president to governor to senator to senate president to wanting to become president

DAVID MARK-from governor to 20yrs as a senator

KALU-8yrs of governorship to being senator now

EKWEREMADU-20 YEARS OF BEING A SENATOR TO 12YRS OF BEING DEPUTY SENATE PRESIDENT

TINUBU LAST HELD POLITICAL OFFICE IN 2007.

Tinubu problem is ENVY ENVY ENVY...his peers and their followers envy him.

7 Likes

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by comrChris(m): 12:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
In nairaland everybody is a political analyst, every move now by politicians is calculated to be for 2023 election.
Funny enough, none of these their useless permutations has ever worked in Nigeria's real politics. I sincerely pity people that take sarki and his cohorts serious here
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Masterito(m): 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
Only if election is determined by here. Atiku will be your president. Brace up for it.
sarrki:
Igbos, afenifere, igboho,Pdp, fencist, emergency analyst and enemies of the state listen carefully your common enemy and nightmare is jagaban,

Let the game begin

Akanbi ride on

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by InfoMinister: 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
sarrki:

Let the game begin

Akanbi ride on

He will rule your destiny......
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Charly68: 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
We need a man with real liver and leather to rule Nigeria.. Tinubu has the political and intelligent acumen to do the needful and stabilize the nation .. the boys that are gunning for power can't hold Nigeria together ..they aren't as strong as steel ..
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by nerd004: 12:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
No matter what he does ....we will not vote him and his generation
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 28, 2021
sarrki:

Let the game begin

Akanbi ride on

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by ogunsbanjul(m): 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2021
Which sense? You no get sense at all due to your been tribalistic
Mokason288:
2023 will be interesting

Up to this date

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Rabiu4190: 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
Bros I need it. Please dm me with your contact.
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by kenodrill: 12:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
Tinubu is the next president of Nigeria. argue with your keypad.
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 12:43pm On Mar 28, 2021
2023 will be sweet gan ni grin
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Unigrad: 12:45pm On Mar 28, 2021
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 28, 2021
onuman:

But is Tinubu truly dreaming of presiding over Nigeria? A dream that can never be realistic.

Moslem don’t succeed Moslem as president of Nigeria.

By rotation principle, it’s not the turn of the SW to produce president. It’s the turn of the SE.

If rotation is canceled, the North then produces president to succeed PMB.

Wike and Obaseki political utterances weakened Oduduwa nation struggles. Your statements above is the same with Wike and Obaseki. This type of statement can weaken genuine agitators for freedom.

Why is everything about Tinubu causing tension. The cry over =N=50M given to Katsina was so much, whereas when Wike gave =N=500 million to Sokoto there wasn't any noise or cry. What is the problem ?
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by danilmo: 12:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
Penguin2:

I think they are planning to make Tinubu accept to present Osinbajo as against himself.

The North cannot let a Christian represent them. So the person from the South must be a Christian to allow for a Muslim VP.

Now APC may have seen that destroying Tinubu , which might make him pull SW out of the alliance, might spell doom for them. Reason they've chosen to go back to him now. With Buhari accepting to chair his colloquium.

I hate Tinubu for his insatiable greed but that doesn't make me deny the fact that the man is a political colossus that can pull a lot of strings and influence a lot of things.

With that said, there's need to understand that Ganduje has always been Tinubu's ally.

Pachukwudi44 u need to see this reality.
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Sharatan(m): 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2021
ROUNDTABLE OF LOOTERS.

ARE YOU THINKING WHAT I'M THINKING?
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by tarikem: 12:59pm On Mar 28, 2021
Mokason288:
2023 will be interesting

Up to this date

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
I have seen this long before today..

1 Like

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by AmVista: 1:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
selemempe:
Lol. The way some of you talk...one would think you were an insider/stakeholder. He won't know you are an unemployed boy who is at home, holding his dîck with his left hand while alternating between nairaland and xvideos grin
chai
grin

1 Like

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2021
Mokason288:
2023 will be interesting

Up to this date

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
No you don't
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by ogbonti: 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2021
plaindealer:
Asiwaju of Nigeria

The jagaban of Africa

grin grin

Nigerians really deserve the rot and poverty they find themselves - so in 2023 to 2031 (Assuming he is elected and completes his tenure) this is the man y'all are rooting for ? I give up on NIGERIA - I believe the country is cursed beyond redemption and I just wish every country on earth can deny our citizens visa henceforth so everyone here subscribing to ethnic sentiments and applauding mediocrity and corruption can live everyday of their lives painfully for the evil choices they make because of their narrow mindedness. If it must be Yoruba, why not folks like Fela Durotoye? Omoyele Sowore? Akinwumi Ayodeji Adeshina? and other very brilliant and capable individuals? - I mean people who are forward thinking - TINUBU? 2023? Jeez, hmmm hmmm hmmm
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Westerville: 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2021
sarrki:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/03/28/tinubu-colloquium-moved-to-kano/

Old fools,after all the brouhaha what happened, nothing.So by 2023 Tinubu, sorry Tinubu will be 71,and at 70 all the organs in human body begin to be weak,even brain.And some youth are still clamouring for Tinubu in 2023. I'm sorry for Nigerian youth.
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Katuul: 1:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
sarrki:

Let the game begin

Akanbi ride on

NOW LISTEN VERY ATTENTIVELY EVERYONE, WHETHER TINIBU Oo, OR BUNITI, EL RUFAI, SANUSI, ROCHAS OKOROAWUSA, UZOR ORJI KALU, GEJ, APC, PDP ETC, NONE WILL SMELL ASO ROCK COME 2023

THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA IA A YOUTH, A WAYFARER AND A WANDERER. HE MIGHT NOT APPEAR FROM THE GIANT PARTIES, BUT FROM A HUMBLE ONE AND HE BECOMES NIGERIAN LEADER BY POPULAR DEMAND...

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Misterdhee1(m): 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2021
ThumbzTNA:

Ebonyi is the youngest state in the South East, but it's faring better than all other states created the same time as it. It's doing better Ekiti in the South West that was created the same time as it. It's faring better than Bayelsa in South South. Better than Zamfara, Nasarawa.

Whether infrastructure, education, agriculture, voter turnout, etc.

So when you want to make snide remarks about Ebonyi, compare it to it's mates.

If you see what Ebonyi has made out of the meagre allocation it receives and you compare it to the kind of allocation Lagos gets, you'll know that Ebonyi is doing better with it's funds than Lagos
Stop deceiving yourself, no state in Nigeria rivals Lagos in terms of development. Not to talk of a small, unhabitable state like Ebonyi. Lagos is an entirely different country on its own thanks to progressive-minded govs it has had over time.
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by Wahala90: 1:37pm On Mar 28, 2021

Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by HustlePro: 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2021
stonemasonn:
Don't play politics with people's lives.
leave him... the blood of innocent lives taken since inception of this country is still crying for justice, which is why the country is enmeshed in so many crisis that might even claim his life... let him continue. They were same people that gave a genuine course political coloration and up to this moment, they are still giving it.
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by MrIcredible: 1:41pm On Mar 28, 2021
Alejoas:

Depends on what type of Tv, more than 7 hours for my LED TV on energy saving mode
Normal flat screen TV
42 inches + DStv explorer decoder.
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by jrusky(m): 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2021
sarrki:

Let the game begin

Akanbi ride on

Sarikin you again

You have returned to your vomit bah

Na wah oo so to you Igboho, Ipob, Afenifere and PDP are your problem?

Mr Sarikin my advice to you pls try to do yourself a favour by having a break from NL you are already sounding depressed and confused.

My honest advice.
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by farem: 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2021
majamajic:

He should form another party

He formed APC, so you are the one that will shift
Re: 12th Colloquium: Bola Tinubu Welcomed To Kano In Grand Style By Ganduje (Photos) by damkin24(m): 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2021
Penguin2:

Are you Buhari spokesperson?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu Reacts As Buhari Reveals Candidates He Will Support / Sani Rimo: Kano Hisbah Commander Caught In Hotel With Married Woman (Pictures) / RARE Photos Of Young Nigeria [[More Pictures]]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.