Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,874 members, 7,969,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:43 AM

The Awkward Moment Tinubu A.k.a The Jagaban Of Lagos Slipped Off And Fell Down - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Awkward Moment Tinubu A.k.a The Jagaban Of Lagos Slipped Off And Fell Down (558 Views)

Why I Made Tinubu The Jagaban - Dr. Haliru Dantoro, Emir Of Borgu Speaks / Tinubu: I Didn't Travel To France And I am Still The Jagaban / The Jagaban Of Lagos, Tinubu, Dances Inside His Mansion. See Reactions (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

The Awkward Moment Tinubu A.k.a The Jagaban Of Lagos Slipped Off And Fell Down by Flashycomedy: 7:34am On Mar 28, 2021
Re: The Awkward Moment Tinubu A.k.a The Jagaban Of Lagos Slipped Off And Fell Down by Flashycomedy: 7:34am On Mar 28, 2021
Re: The Awkward Moment Tinubu A.k.a The Jagaban Of Lagos Slipped Off And Fell Down by Flashycomedy: 7:35am On Mar 28, 2021
[quote author=Flashycomedy post=100273120][/quote]
Re: The Awkward Moment Tinubu A.k.a The Jagaban Of Lagos Slipped Off And Fell Down by bobowaja(m): 7:38am On Mar 28, 2021
I trust these cretins to make a thousand post on how Tinubu misstepped inside his agbada.

That is all they are known for, campaign of hate.
Re: The Awkward Moment Tinubu A.k.a The Jagaban Of Lagos Slipped Off And Fell Down by Flashycomedy: 7:53am On Mar 28, 2021
Re: The Awkward Moment Tinubu A.k.a The Jagaban Of Lagos Slipped Off And Fell Down by Mynd44: 9:05am On Mar 28, 2021

(1)

Ogun 'cancels' Recruitment Of 1,500 Teachers, Begins Fresh Exercise / Someone Should Help Me Ask Aisha Yesufu This Question / Kogi Residents Flog Two Men For Staging #buharimustgo Protest In The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.