Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,134 members, 7,907,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 12:14 AM

Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment (10236 Views)

Senate Talks Hot On How To Tackle Youth Unemployment, Poverty, Poor Education / Protest As Makinde Nominates Seun Fakorede As Commissioner For Youth & Sports / Meet Sunday Dare, Buhari’s 53-Year-Old Minister For Youth & Sports (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by Sonn(m): 1:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
Virus99:
I read earlier that Nigeria is set to become the Country with the most jobless people in the world.

On the surface it looks like nothing, but then you remember that China has 1.1 billion people and India has 1billion people.
So how in the name of gentle Jesus did Nigeria of just 200 million have most unemployed individuals

The worst part is that we all just wake up and go about our normal life like it is nothing !

I strongly believe that Nigeria got independence 50 years too early.

Fvck Queen Elizabeth...in the ass !
Ask APC Government and their ZOMBIES
Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by Sonn(m): 1:32pm On Mar 28, 2021
Atiku, you might not be a saint but you will make a better PRESIDENT hundred times more than what we have now, definitely
Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by Nobody: 1:35pm On Mar 28, 2021
Bros Atiku this thing you're speaking is like Latin to Buhari and his cronies.
Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by poseidon12: 1:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
samnificent:
They all keep saying the same thing "unemployment reason for insecurity" like we are not aware of our problems already... we don't need to keep hovering around our problems, we need solutions, our leaders should stop playing politics with the future of our nation and youths...

There's a syringe factory idle here in port harcourt that can provide jobs for a lot of rivers people (in this covid era it'll be a huge source of revenue) but the governor doesn't want it functioning based on political bias and that is just one of the several idle factories in the state.

Paying families 5k won't stop unemployment, radical industrialisation would.

You (like majority of Nigerians) don't get it. For the syringe factory to function, it should be sold to the private sector. Government has no business being in profit oriented business.
This is also the reason why the FG should sell off the so called refinery instead of wasting $1.5b on it. Most of that $1.5b will be stolen and the so called refinery will still be idle.
Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by Jostoman: 1:38pm On Mar 28, 2021
optionalY09:
Atiku should go and start agitating for Aarewa Nation, He should stop this nonsense of trying to be the president of Nigeria. It will not work
tinubu Man I sight you
Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by adeade83: 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2021
THE WAY WE SPEW OUT STATISTICS IN NIGERIA IS SO DAMNING.

HOW DID YOU ARRIVE AT SUCH? HOW MANY FULANI HERDERS HAVE EVEN F.S.L.C TALK MORE OF BEING EMPLOYABLE BUT REMAINED UNEMPLOYED?? STOP FULANI HERDERS ATTACK AND HAVE CRIMINALITY REDUCED BY 70% IN NIGERIA.

WE WILL KEEP HEARING THIS KIND OF LIES BECAUSE 2023 IS DRAWING CLOSER...
Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by ofiko123(m): 1:42pm On Mar 28, 2021
Atiku has spoken, whoever has any opposing view or views should lend his view..
Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by poseidon12: 1:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
midolian:
Ask this looter what he will do to change the situation and watch him stammer

He just mentioned several of the things he will do to change the situation. Are you sure you read the article?
Those things he mentioned include: Keeping more kids in school by providing incentives to the parents (#5000/month), privatizing government owned businesses (refineries and NNPC) to make them more efficient and useful, encouraging private investors by reducing excessive taxation. Also encouraging foreign investors to bring their capital. Providing more employment opportunities for Nigerians by limiting the importation of foreign labor to only the highly skilled laborers.
Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by poseidon12: 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
KINDBEST:
This makes no sense.

I guess Buhari is making sense to you?
Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by desiredhome: 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2021
Teaser4:
Who's complaining? Did I sound like I dey complain... What's my own with Nigeria, if una like keep electing fools, me and family won't feel a thing.. Oga swerve

LoL....you must be living in the moon.......
Na so them dey talk......yet na them dey suffer pass.......awon suffering and smiling
Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by desiredhome: 2:13pm On Mar 28, 2021
Sonn:
Atiku, you might not be a saint but you will make a better PRESIDENT hundred times more than what we have now, definitely
That's just your sentimental opinion...... Tell Atiku and his likes to invest the loots they stole into nigerian economy and you will not see Buhari and your problem anymore.......
Stop defending these same people stealing your future away and you will see this country becomes better........
If you like bring the best president of a developed country to rule and the country will still crumble.......
The solution is in you knowing what to do and doing it, not stealing from the same system you expecting to grow....
Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by desiredhome: 2:14pm On Mar 28, 2021
Sonn:
That's just your sentimental opinion...... Tell Atiku and his likes to invest the loots they stole into nigerian economy and you will not see Buhari as your problem anymore.......
Stop defending these same people stealing your future away and you will see this country becomes better........
If you like bring the best president of a developed country to rule and the country will still crumble.......
The solution is in you knowing what to do and doing it, not stealing from the same system you expecting to grow....
Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by jare4sure(m): 2:14pm On Mar 28, 2021
Unemployment rather is one of the major root cause of insecurity in Nigeria.
Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by Olabode211: 2:20pm On Mar 28, 2021
without 5k nko?olodo���
Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by desiredhome: 2:20pm On Mar 28, 2021
jare4sure:
Unemployment rather is one of the major root cause of insecurity in Nigeria.
This is because an average Nigerian sees governance as opportunity to become rich/loot and not service to the people, unfortunately they have hungry supporters that will defend them,

Nigeria is too rich to be poor.....imagine buying imported fuel when you are the owner of the crude that produces the fuel......

Is the black man under a curse?

1 Like

Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by Teaser4(m): 2:37pm On Mar 28, 2021
desiredhome:

LoL....you must be living in the moon.......
Na so them dey talk......yet na them dey suffer pass.......awon suffering and smiling
you're dumber than I thought. Get a live kiddo. Stop wasting your time on NL.. #My2Cents
Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by Hassanmaye(m): 2:44pm On Mar 28, 2021
They should continue sitting down on the cage of gun powder soon living in abuja will be difficult for them. They think unemployment is a good thing?
Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by Katuul: 2:55pm On Mar 28, 2021
This Otile should just shot up his mouth and rest in shame
Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by Iconicwereysqua: 2:57pm On Mar 28, 2021
Ngadaawo
555five

Gbegile in the mud grin
Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by Sonn(m): 3:42pm On Mar 28, 2021
desiredhome:

That's just your sentimental opinion...... Tell Atiku and his likes to invest the loots they stole into nigerian economy and you will not see Buhari as your problem anymore.......
My brother you lied, there's division of labor in all angles of lives, there are people who have the capacity and quality of Leadership, there are those who are talented footballers, some are best as doctors while some are best as engineers, entrepreneurs etc, believe it or not' BUHARI does not have the capacity for Leadership, what we are experiencing now are the same things that happened the first time he ruled as a military far back in the 80s, he came back again and the same things are happening, Management and Leadership matters in every organization and institution, when you fail as a manager in an institution' then such institution MUST fail and the end result is total collapse, the same is applicable to GOVERNANCE' when you fail as a leader of a country' then that country is bound to collapse, you cannot tell me to play my part when it's clear that the government is not performing at all level, am i the one to provide security for the country? am the one that brought in foreigners to destroy this country just because of Elections? am i the one making those bad policies suffocating NIGERIANS? am i the one appointing incompetent hands everywhere? NIGERIA is not working because we have a NEPOTIC leader who is busy giving appointment to incompetent hands on key positions in the country, let me tell you what you do not know, the bulk stop on the president's desk, once he fails' everything fails' and he has FAILED in CAPITAL LETTER, infact' failure is an understatement unde BUHARI,
Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by orlaglobal234: 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2021
Are you trying to saying that youths unemployment result for insecurity in Nigeria
Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by Gamesmart: 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2021
mattbass:

If you no Sabi things wey dey happen for world why not peruse through?

If you no get sense to make sense, keep quiet.

The logic you displayed is as sensible as saying "It takes a paedophile to stop paedophiles sexually assaulting my kids, so I would rather leave my kids in the custody of a paedophile".
Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by HacheNoire: 6:00pm On Mar 28, 2021
Glaring Atiku is not brilliant

Raised a good topic with a lengthy gibberish that didn't critically address the topic.

He just wanted to get to the pages.
Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by desiredhome: 7:01pm On Mar 28, 2021
Sonn:
My brother you lied, there's division of labor in all angles of lives, there are people who have the capacity and quality of Leadership, there are those who are talented footballers, some are best as doctors while some are best as engineers, entrepreneurs etc, believe it or not' BUHARI does not have the capacity for Leadership, what we are experiencing now are the same things that happened the first time he ruled as a military far back in the 80s, he came back again and the same things are happening, Management and Leadership matters in every organization and institution, when you fail as a manager in an institution' then such institution MUST fail and the end result is total collapse, the same is applicable to GOVERNANCE' when you fail as a leader of a country' then that country is bound to collapse, you cannot tell me to play my part when it's clear that the government is not performing at all level, am i the one to provide security for the country? am the one that brought in foreigners to destroy this country just because of Elections? am i the one making those bad policies suffocating NIGERIANS? am i the one appointing incompetent hands everywhere? NIGERIA is not working because we have a NEPOTIC leader who is busy giving appointment to incompetent hands on key positions in the country, let me tell you what you do not know, the bulk stop on the president's desk, once he fails' everything fails' and he has FAILED in CAPITAL LETTER, infact' failure is an understatement unde BUHARI,

The mistakes you people keep making is comparing Nigeria (the largest black population) with different ethnic, religion etc to an organization owned and have a vision of one man....
It's all about mindset and our own mindset is geared towards destruction..... always looking for opportunities to collect (destroy) instead of giving (building).......
The same attitude an employee is ready to swindle his master's company at the least opportunity same way every politicians are fighting at all cost to gain power just for their selfish reasons....it is in us......so we should stop the blame game and that is my point.......

If you are objective in your reasoning, the insecurity, etc do not just start in this regime.....it's the accumulation of our bad conducts from the past, be it leader or lead.......

Long and short, we are our own problem...... always seeing the bad in the other person but will ignore the ones we are doing out of sentiments...

Peace......
Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by desiredhome: 7:06pm On Mar 28, 2021
Teaser4:
you're dumber than I thought, I don't even live in Nigeria. Get a live kiddo. Stop wasting your time on NL.. #My2Cents
You are just an ignorant fellow.......
Mtcheews
Re: Atiku: Insecurity Result For Youth Unemployment by Sonn(m): 9:34am On Mar 29, 2021
desiredhome:

The mistakes you people keep making is comparing Nigeria (the largest black population) with different ethnic, religion etc to an organization owned and have a vision of one man....
It's all about mindset and our own mindset is geared towards destruction..... always looking for opportunities to collect (destroy) instead of giving (building).......
The same attitude an employee is ready to swindle his master's company at the least opportunity same way every politicians are fighting at all cost to gain power just for their selfish reasons....it is in us......so we should stop the blame game and that is my point.......

If you are objective in your reasoning, the insecurity, etc do not just start in this regime.....it's the accumulation of our bad conducts from the past, be it leader or lead.......

Long and short, we are our own problem...... always seeing the bad in the other person but will ignore the ones we are doing out of sentiments...

Peace......
My point is that over the years' past and present LEADERS have failed in MANAGING our ETHNIC and RELIGIOUS diversities and it has gotten to an uncontrollable level, to crown it all' the present ADMINISTRATION openly discriminated against a particular part of the country which is the worst any sensible LEADER could do, wether you and i believe it or not' BIGOTRY, TRIBALISM and NEPOTISM have taken over and the end result is what you and i are witnessing today, we can try to pretend or hide it but it's so glaring to our eyes, therefore' the ONLY way out is RESTRUCTURING. that is the only way because bad LEADERSHIP has brought too much bitterness into the hearts of too many, and there are those who doesn't want to remain in mental slavery anymore, mind you, you cannot preach peace and unity where there is no EQUITY and JUSTICE, bless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 Million PVCs Unclaimed, INEC Laments Low Turnout / Why We Suspended Tariff On Imported Grains — President Tinubu / Photos Of Audu Ogbeh Driving A Tractor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.