Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,375 members, 7,923,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 08:30 AM

Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others (47089 Views)

Nigerians Criticise FG Over Public Holiday Extension / Nigerians Criticise Garba Shehu For Addressing Jonathan As "President" / Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 28, 2021
24SEVEN:

Your comment is disgraceful. Your parents are idiots for birthing you.

And this is the best reply to his heartfelt submission?
Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by joshua199(m): 6:04pm On Mar 28, 2021
Hi wike. If you're seeing this post. Please pay the workers their salary. I believe there's a lot where that came from.
Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by zombieHUNTER: 6:08pm On Mar 28, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Wike should give more.

He is a man with large heart And deep pocket...

The bible said" Give and it shall be given into you, good measure , pressed down and running over...

Wike should give as far as the cash is there to spend and afterall he is giving to Rivers Indigenous artist and not to outsiders....

Burna made them all proud.

I hope this is sarcasm...

If not... You are not well upstairs
Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by HacheNoire: 6:12pm On Mar 28, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Wike should give more.

He is a man with large heart And deep pocket...

The bible said" Give and it shall be given into you, good measure , pressed down and running over...

Wike should give as far as the cash is there to spend and afterall he is giving to Rivers Indigenous artist and not to outsiders....

Burna made them all proud.

When you mentioned deep pocket, are you referring to the Rivers state treasury? If yes, any governor can put up that show of incompetence if the State treasury makes you have deep pocket.
Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by bizzibodi(m): 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
Make una leave wike ooo!Rivers money is wike's money...Abi wike no b so
Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by 24SEVEN: 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
Juliusmalema:

And this is the best reply to his heartfelt submission?

Stop quoting me, i've warned you about this before.
Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by kriss27(m): 6:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
November1857:
Twitter users slam Gov Wike over N10m gift to Burna Boy, others

Ademola Olonilua

https://punchng.com/twitter-users-slam-gov-wike-over-n10m-gift-to-burna-boy-others/
It is Is bad to be owning workers five years salary, but won’t they be paid for their performance ? Don’t you know they are celebrities? At least they worked for it! Grammy is not ordinary! When Lekan won BBN didn’t Ogun state government gave him gifts? Like wise others. Talkleas of burna boy that made history by winning an international award, the first artist Nigeria contemporary to do that!
Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by Nobody: 6:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
24SEVEN:

Stop quoting me, i've warned you about this before.

I never even remember quoting you before but bound to correct what you termed a reply... Otondo.
Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by PHijo(m): 6:53pm On Mar 28, 2021
Seerade029:

South Africa speaks what?

Ghana speaks what?

All shitholes!
Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by PHijo(m): 6:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
Viltron:

you're a fooool for saying this. Are u the only only Rivers person?

I would have thrown your insults back but I will let it slide. Happy palm Sunday.

Was I amongst those who collected money from the state?

It doesn't bother me because I am way bigger than that money! 10 m, 100m, 1b, 100b etc will never be my problem. My value is way above any money states or the FGN can dole out.
Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by 24SEVEN: 7:12pm On Mar 28, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I never even remember quoting you before but bound to correct what you termed a reply... Otondo.

ewu gambia, womaniser. that is how you keep following Amarabae everywhere, even when you know she is married.
Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by Kinematics: 7:18pm On Mar 28, 2021
PHijo:
He gave the money to our children. Rivers people are not complaining.
At least this is way better than giving Sokoto 500 million Naira

Oga me i complain oo. This Wike government get as e b. Make we talk true.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by Kinematics: 7:21pm On Mar 28, 2021
24SEVEN:

Your comment is disgraceful. Your parents are idiots for birthing you.

You have said it all..
Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by Kinematics: 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2021
EdiskyHarry:
[s]after he will shift the blame to akwa ibom state,.[/s]

What is this one saying?

Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by 24SEVEN: 7:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kinematics:

You have said it all..

Don't mind these stupid Yoruba people, see how they are downplaying the award of Burna Boy, like it is a mere achievenment. If it were a yoruba that won that award, you will see them shouting to high heavens.

As far as music is concerned world over, the grammy award in any category is the highest recognition one can attain.

Let them continue to hate Wike.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by osascybog(m): 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
November1857:

Ademola Olonilua

https://punchng.com/twitter-users-slam-gov-wike-over-n10m-gift-to-burna-boy-others/

Firstly,some of this commenters don't like Burna .some even say Burna boy should refuse the gifts,what level of hypocrisy!I laugh like say Burna boy b d problem of the country,same you will spend lots in voting a particular housemate to get 60million...when do we start appreciating intellect.in this case,you can diss Newsome wike,but leave Burna out of it.and I believe indigenes of river state indigenes are supposed to be d most pained based on unpaid salaries but still leave Burna out of it....BURNA is NOT OUR PROBLEM...
Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by Kinematics: 7:32pm On Mar 28, 2021
tonididdy:
10mil is even too little.

Una dey rant because it's not wizkid.

If you know the jinx Burnaby has broken, you would know 10mil is change.

The teachers can wait, after all they have been waiting. This is burnaz time to shine, nor be rivers state change one for start

Sunday Hypocrists

Thank you. The Yoruba afonja miscreants are ranting because its not wizkid, davido or any of their mgbati mgbati musician. They ain't ranting because they want good for Rivers people.

As for the affected schools/teachers here is the matter; Wike requested that the staff schools be transferred to the institutions from where they're established, including mgt & payment of staff salaries. They took the matter to court so Wike isn't owing them until the matter is resolved.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by Kinematics: 7:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
24SEVEN:

Don't mind these stupid Yoruba people, see how they are downplaying the award of Burna Boy, like it is a mere achievenment. If it were a yoruba that won that award, you will see them shouting to high heavens.

As far as music is concerned world over, the grammy award in any category is the highest recognition one can attain.

Let them continue to hate Wike.

We know very well. It pains them that its not one of them that won this grammy. I like how Wike mews dey pepper them.
Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2021
walozanga:
If na u them give the 10mili u go criticize?
#10 Million Naira cannot buy the so called new Toyota Hummer bus 2019 model.
Even a plot of land in Port Harcourt Old GRA is not a liquid asset.
Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 28, 2021
24SEVEN:

ewu gambia, womaniser. that is how you keep following Amarabae everywhere, even when you know she is married.

What?

Isi adiro gi mma.....Look at the rubbish you are yarning.....anumpama.

No wonder they say the heart of men are evil....
Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by 9jaRealist: 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Infact Burna Boy is said to have demanded 100 million naira from his rivers govt to attend his own home coming ....See Buhari is not the only problem we have in Nigeria even though he is the engine oil of most problems

Quit making ish up, you envious petty-minded Nigerians...
The last time Burna Boy performed in PH, it was for FREE!

>
Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by frankmoney(m): 8:38pm On Mar 28, 2021
Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by PHijo(m): 8:54pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kinematics:

Oga me i complain oo. This Wike government get as e b. Make we talk true.
True sha, it is just these hypocrites from other states who piss me off!
Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by Kinematics: 9:01pm On Mar 28, 2021
PHijo:

True sha, it is just these hypocrites from other states who piss me off!

I know right! Especially the skull miners.

Jealousy no let them allow us celebrate burna boy in peace. When they celebrate their own we don't meddle in.
They are so pained that its not one of their own that won the grammy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by SarkinYarki: 9:41pm On Mar 28, 2021
9jaRealist:

Quit making ish up, you envious petty-minded Nigerians...
The last time Burna Boy performed in PH, it was for FREE!

>

https://www.gistreel.com/reactions-as-burna-boy-allegedly-charge-rivers-govt-n100m-for-homecoming-concert/
Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by eLcastro(m): 9:44pm On Mar 28, 2021
...govt no dey help entertainers govt no dey help entertainment industry...boom wike decides to help rivers & nigerdelta entertainers trouble buss�����....wike abeg gather all the upcoming entertainers doing well for the state knack them 10 10meters anybody wey no like em.,we go knack em something for head
Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by naijafella(m): 10:16pm On Mar 28, 2021
Yet some Rivers state students are chased away from school for not paying N1650 school fees
Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by walozanga(m): 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2021
indigene:

#10 Million Naira cannot buy the so called new Toyota Hummer bus 2019 model.
Even a plot of land in Port Harcourt Old GRA is not a liquid asset.

Na u dey reason that one, u talk as if u can pick 10 million just walking on the street. Abeg make I hear word. All this bastards on nairaland are paid 30k every month to support those politicans
Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by themanderon: 12:20am On Mar 29, 2021
November1857:

Ademola Olonilua

In the midst of extreme poverty this man is just throwing money out of rivers state willy nilly.
Re: Nigerians Criticise Gov Wike Over ₦10 Million Gift To Burna Boy, Others by solreb: 4:39am On Mar 29, 2021
Funkeshuga:
the political philanthropist himself

very wasteful fat head

only God knows what Rivers people see before they elected this calamity, omo oni inokuno as their state manager
He wasn't elected. If you know uou know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Charles Nengite Graduates From U.S War College As Best With 6 Awards / Breaking News: Atiku Decams From APC / General Gowon Sitting And Eating On The Floor In Benin In 1967 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.