Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,739 members, 7,945,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:20 PM

“he Doesn’t Have A Grammy, Sell Your Music Globally” – Kemi Olunloyo Hits Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “he Doesn’t Have A Grammy, Sell Your Music Globally” – Kemi Olunloyo Hits Davido (2085 Views)

I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music / Khloe: I Can’t Marry A Broke Man That Doesn’t Have At Least 3 Cars, 2 Houses / Moesha Boduong: I Can’t Date A Broke Man Who Doesn’t Have A Car And A House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“he Doesn’t Have A Grammy, Sell Your Music Globally” – Kemi Olunloyo Hits Davido by letitrainnow(m): 1:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
“He doesn’t have a Grammy, sell your music globally” – Kemi Olunloyo hits Davido and his fans

Controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has launched a series of attacks on the popular musician, Davido over his inability to bag a Grammy award.

In a series of tweets, Kemi boasted of her expertise in music with at least 20 years of experience and claimed to know what it takes in order for a musician to bag the prestigious Grammy award.

Turning to Davido and his fans, she reiterated the fact that Davido does not have a Grammy award and called on him to sell his music globally and not only in Nigeria and Africa. she also left a hashtag #Adelekecurse

In her words:

“Davido fans don’t know 80% of the global music business. I’m an expert in the music business as a Music blogger, music journalist, music publicist and music award judge for at least 20yrs. If you want to win Grammys, you must SELL musicDouble exclamation markGrammys are sales based. NO FREE DOWNLOAD

Davido Fans:
Davido doesn’t have a Grammy
#GRAMMYs

Work harder, Sell music globally not just Nigeria and Africa.
#AdelekeCurse”

See the tweets below:

Davido fans don’t know 80% of the global music business. I’m an expert in the music business as a Music blogger, music journalist, music publicist and music award judge for at least 20yrs. If you want to win Grammys, you must SELL music‼️Grammys are sales based. NO FREE DOWNLOAD

— Journalist Dr Kemi Olunloyo�� (@KemiOlunloyo) March 27, 2021

Davido Fans:
Davido doesn't have a Grammy ‼️
#GRAMMYs ‼️

Work harder, Sell music globally not just Nigeria and Africa
Re: “he Doesn’t Have A Grammy, Sell Your Music Globally” – Kemi Olunloyo Hits Davido by Foodqueen(f): 1:57pm On Mar 28, 2021
Mad-am kemi,

jack of all trade, master of none.
Re: “he Doesn’t Have A Grammy, Sell Your Music Globally” – Kemi Olunloyo Hits Davido by Soolmus: 2:01pm On Mar 28, 2021
Fela doesn't have a Grammy too and ordinary people on the street feel his vibe

Grammy or no Grammy. Davido is loved

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “he Doesn’t Have A Grammy, Sell Your Music Globally” – Kemi Olunloyo Hits Davido by Rickbronz(m): 2:05pm On Mar 28, 2021
Grammy or not, davido is still one of the most successful musician in Nigeria.
Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral requirements. check my signature for more details.
Re: “he Doesn’t Have A Grammy, Sell Your Music Globally” – Kemi Olunloyo Hits Davido by indie7: 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2021
Foodqueen:
Mad-am kemi,

jack of all trade, master of none.
Re: “he Doesn’t Have A Grammy, Sell Your Music Globally” – Kemi Olunloyo Hits Davido by Samfloxin(m): 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kemi,how many international recognitions do you have?
Re: “he Doesn’t Have A Grammy, Sell Your Music Globally” – Kemi Olunloyo Hits Davido by Cholls(m): 6:46pm On Mar 28, 2021
Rickbronz:
Grammy or not, davido is still one of the most successful musician in Nigeria.

Meanwhile get a quick and affordable loan with no collateral
requirements. check my signature for more details.

Re: “he Doesn’t Have A Grammy, Sell Your Music Globally” – Kemi Olunloyo Hits Davido by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 28, 2021
Frog voice can buy u and ur entire generation. Go and win sanity first for urself grin

Re: “he Doesn’t Have A Grammy, Sell Your Music Globally” – Kemi Olunloyo Hits Davido by Omeleyi: 7:53pm On Mar 28, 2021
Free d guy jor, mumu talk
Re: “he Doesn’t Have A Grammy, Sell Your Music Globally” – Kemi Olunloyo Hits Davido by bluefilm: 1:18am On Mar 29, 2021
I'm sure this woman masturbates every blessed night with Davido on her dirty mind.

What a shame!!!
Re: “he Doesn’t Have A Grammy, Sell Your Music Globally” – Kemi Olunloyo Hits Davido by BlessedNuel: 8:43am On Mar 29, 2021
Seen and noted

(1) (Reply)

Actress Stella Damasus Shares Lovely Photos With Her Grown-up Daughters / Nollywood Actors Celebrates With Actress Bimbo Afolaoyan On Her New Luxury Hotel / Regina Daniels Have Fun With Nkechi Blessing And Alleged Ex Somadina On Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.