Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,120 members, 7,887,244 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:47 AM

Suspected Cult Activities: Two People Shot At Ifite Awka - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Cult Activities: Two People Shot At Ifite Awka (1871 Views)

Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo) / People Shot Dead By Customs Officers In Ogun State (Graphic Photos) / Suspected Cult Members Tied Up In Edo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Cult Activities: Two People Shot At Ifite Awka by shugaboz: 2:19pm On Mar 28, 2021
Viewer Discretion Advised

Two young men were shot this Sunday morning (28/03/21) at Ifite Awka, Awka South council area of Anambra state.

One of them was shot around bamboo junction Ifite, while the second one happened at a nearby street.

One of the victims who had bullet wounds all over his head was suspected to have died immediately while the other person who was critical was taken to the hospital with a tricycle but his condition is currently unknown.

Both men are yet to be identified as well as the perpetrators whom passerby alleged were putting on black with red beret.

A team of police men attached to B Division was already investigating the case, although an attempt to speak with the DPO that led the team proved abortive.

The dead man was taken away by the police.

https://vearify.com/suspected-cult-activities-two-people-shot-at-ifite-awka

Re: Suspected Cult Activities: Two People Shot At Ifite Awka by Skyfornia(m): 2:26pm On Mar 28, 2021
What is the benefit of being a cult member??
Re: Suspected Cult Activities: Two People Shot At Ifite Awka by Kriss216: 2:31pm On Mar 28, 2021
Skyfornia:
When you find the benefit, please, mention me.
Re: Suspected Cult Activities: Two People Shot At Ifite Awka by Enigma2049(m): 2:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
I saw it happen live.
Re: Suspected Cult Activities: Two People Shot At Ifite Awka by ProphetAjasco: 2:44pm On Mar 28, 2021
I see, I saw........ I see the dead man playing table tennis with the devil in hell right now. He is leading the devil 7:5 as of right now and one ugly demon that is holding the bet money is not looking happy at all. I don't see this ending well rather I see horror, terror and disaster.....

So I have seen and So shall it be.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Cult Activities: Two People Shot At Ifite Awka by Adam09: 2:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
cry
Re: Suspected Cult Activities: Two People Shot At Ifite Awka by illicit(m): 3:03pm On Mar 28, 2021
Say no to cultism....
Re: Suspected Cult Activities: Two People Shot At Ifite Awka by LifeOfTrigga(m): 3:13pm On Mar 28, 2021
Na chicken b dat or human being?

Godairpuss
Re: Suspected Cult Activities: Two People Shot At Ifite Awka by ifytrik(m): 3:19pm On Mar 28, 2021
ProphetAjasco:
I see, I saw........ I see the dead man playing table tennis with the devil in hell right now. He is leading the devil 7:5 as of right now and one ugly demon that is holding the bet money is not looking happy at all. I don't see this ending well rather I see horror, terror and disaster.....

So I have seen and So shall it be.
Damm niggarr! If you actually saw it this way then you must be a real niggarr, a true prophet.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cult Activities: Two People Shot At Ifite Awka by Emyzoloye5(m): 5:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
he whom the gods love

die young

1 Like

Re: Suspected Cult Activities: Two People Shot At Ifite Awka by Trimjos: 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2021
Good riddance
Re: Suspected Cult Activities: Two People Shot At Ifite Awka by StrikeBack(m): 8:46pm On Mar 28, 2021
Skyfornia:
Please we need more cultist oooo
Re: Suspected Cult Activities: Two People Shot At Ifite Awka by kcjazzy: 9:52pm On Mar 28, 2021
Over 4 deaths in awka environs, and over 8 deaths in anambra today
Re: Suspected Cult Activities: Two People Shot At Ifite Awka by kingthreat(m): 10:14pm On Mar 28, 2021
Thw day you join a cult, the day you have over a thousand enemies. If you like let Davido and Burna boy dey motivate you to join. When yawa gas, hope say you get their kind money to protect yourself.
Re: Suspected Cult Activities: Two People Shot At Ifite Awka by savageyoungboy(m): 10:48pm On Mar 28, 2021
I nor like to advise cultist and gee boys because most of them are adults. If you are 15 years or older you should know better by now after all the dangers of cultism is even taught in schools. Nigerian youths need to learn to take responsibility and do things that will benefit the society, there by benefitting them.
But for formality sake make I just drop this one
In cult wars no cult group ever win or lose, the real losers are the ones who loose their life while the winners are the ones who are still alive and might probably end up as losers later on.
So My dear Gentlemen please stay away from Cultism

(1) (Reply)

Armed Cultists Invade Streets Of Calabar In Masks (Photo) / BREAKING!! Fulani Herdsmen Takeover State Secretariat Umuahia (photos) / 100 Level Unijos Student Killed On Her Way To Church, Laid To Rest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.