Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,972 members, 7,973,365 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 02:55 PM

The Best Tecno Phones To Buy In Nigeria. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Best Tecno Phones To Buy In Nigeria. (807 Views)

5 Best TECNO Spark Phones To Buy In 2022 / 9 Best Tecno Phones In Nigeria With Price And Specs (2020) / 9 Best Tecno Android Phones in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Tecno Phones To Buy In Nigeria. by techcodel: 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2021
Looking for the best Tecno phones to buy?

In this post, you will get to know the best Tecno phones to buy in Nigeria.

Modern Tecno phones are best known for their long battery life and fast charging features among others.

Hence, it won’t be a surprise that Tecno phones will be a high demand phone in Nigeria.

Also, another reason for Tecno phones being one of the highest demand phone in Nigeria is it’s availability of it’s spare parts.

Due to its wide availability of it’s spare parts, Nigerians are always on the move of getting the latest Tecno phones.

Having known all these factors, we would go on to list the best Tecno phones to buy in Nigeria along with their features and their prices.

1. Tecno Camon 16 Premier

https://techcodel.com/best-tecno-phones/

Re: The Best Tecno Phones To Buy In Nigeria. by hoilakes(m): 9:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
good phones with beautiful specs one just need to stay with one's budget... THANKs for this cool
Re: The Best Tecno Phones To Buy In Nigeria. by Realboygenius(m): 7:15am On Apr 01, 2021
The Camon 16 Pro is my all-time favourite.
Re: The Best Tecno Phones To Buy In Nigeria. by Breastfeed: 10:09am On Apr 01, 2021
i am good with any of the devices in the Camon 16 series.
Re: The Best Tecno Phones To Buy In Nigeria. by Sainthia: 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
This thread looks really outdated, where's Pova?
Re: The Best Tecno Phones To Buy In Nigeria. by Chubbyface: 10:30pm On Apr 01, 2021
Sainthia:
This thread looks really outdated, where's Pova?
it's there, click the link
Re: The Best Tecno Phones To Buy In Nigeria. by Fonjewel0(f): 10:45am On Apr 02, 2021
Anything TECNO works for me.

The battery life is really my thing, alongside fast charge, Nigeria hasn't overcome this issue of electricity yet.

My next buy will definitely be Camon16 Premier.
Re: The Best Tecno Phones To Buy In Nigeria. by Bestchild: 12:11pm On Apr 02, 2021
Camon15 ain't on the list
Re: The Best Tecno Phones To Buy In Nigeria. by Kayconcept2(m): 12:20am On Apr 05, 2021
I am still using my #Camon15, but I will love to switch over to the any of the Camon16 series.
Re: The Best Tecno Phones To Buy In Nigeria. by Sunkanmiwise(m): 12:50am On Apr 05, 2021
Tecno Camon 16 series are extremely excellent phones.
Re: The Best Tecno Phones To Buy In Nigeria. by edoairways: 9:47am On Apr 05, 2021
The above phones posted especially the Tecno premier, does it get software updates to the latest O.S?
Re: The Best Tecno Phones To Buy In Nigeria. by Sainthia: 12:53pm On Apr 08, 2021
Chubbyface:
it's there, click the link
seen. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Helio P35 Vs Helio G35 vs Helio A22 / Iphone 7 32gb For Sale / Price Of Infinix Smart 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.