Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,592 members, 7,917,893 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 05:40 PM

My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) (17895 Views)

Share Your Experience With A Northern Girlfriend!!! / Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits / Kemi Olunloyo Shares Photo Of Lesbian Daughter Of A Northern Legislator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by padi94(m): 9:37pm On Mar 28, 2021
Can we just get the full story, cos my mindset tell me say police go soon arrest you for real life and you no go come fit complete d story. grin

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by kelish(f): 9:38pm On Mar 28, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

am a fiction writter.. go through my previouse threads and read my completed stories... i've lost the vibe writting this story, am done.. the end!

lol grin
Patrioticbreed9:

am a fiction writter.. go through my previouse threads and read my completed stories... i've lost the vibe writting this story, am done.. the end!

lol
Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:41pm On Mar 28, 2021
gameboy727:

You for tell us say na fiction from the beginning. grin
shebi the story don end na ? grin grin good night

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by MrEazi223: 9:47pm On Mar 28, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Lie Muhammed dey learn from you

Tueh!

Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by Pious101: 9:51pm On Mar 28, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

for ur mind u think say you wan shame me? grin grin grin how u wan shame who u no know?..
Dictative ekwe ekwe cotinue dictating! It's young pious the wicked dictator! grin
no vex...next time softly lie....but at least continue with ur story.. we go pretend say we believe u

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:52pm On Mar 28, 2021
MrEazi223:

Lie Muhammed dey learn from you

Tueh!

what part of the "am fiction writter" do you not understand? fimile jare! ah kiloshele! na wa o

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by Pious101: 9:52pm On Mar 28, 2021
SarakiBukola:

Una wicked for here. You busted his lies grin grin

The OP dey scope... the okada ban finished his fake story.

But dont worry... Kellibae is probably a hairy dude too.

So this picture doesn't matter grin
lol

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:55pm On Mar 28, 2021
Pious101:
no vex...next time softly lie....but at least continue with ur story.. we go pretend say we believe u

i no dey vex grin grin but my main problem be say i comot my time to take entertain una but wetin i kon get in return na critics!

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by walyx(m): 10:01pm On Mar 28, 2021
I was actually enjoying the story...
Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by Pious101: 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

i no dey vex grin grin but my main problem be say i comot my time to take entertain una but wetin i kon get in return na critics!
the criticisms na part of d entertainment...if u don dey nairaland for long u go know say this kind thing na norm

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by Duplexxx: 10:05pm On Mar 28, 2021
You're trying to say that you took your trip from your village to the city in KANU right

Village boy

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by candygist: 10:10pm On Mar 28, 2021
I for swear for this fake op, but I won't do that because today is Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by Kellibae(f): 10:13pm On Mar 28, 2021
SarakiBukola:

Una wicked for here. You busted his lies grin grin

The OP dey scope... the okada ban finished his fake story.
But dont worry... Kellibae is probably a hairy dude too.
So this picture doesn't matter grin

Lol
Yes u are right.!
Full of bears and bald head too. cheesy
Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by Map1(m): 10:23pm On Mar 28, 2021
Kellibae:

Thanks I already sensed he was lying .
I actually asked him bcoz the face was looking like some1 I have seen before but couldn't place it.
yinmu
Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by Map1(m): 10:26pm On Mar 28, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
you are a yeye man.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:27pm On Mar 28, 2021
candygist:
I for swear for this fake op, but I won't do that because today is Sunday.

grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 10:28pm On Mar 28, 2021
Map1:
you are a yeye man.
next...
Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by Tillatalk: 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
next...
op continue
Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by Komu1048(m): 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2021
The mistake op made was to make it sound like he experienced it. If u had let us know it's a friction you will still have your floor, and we will be entertained. But las las na u still loose, coz this is one of the great place you can assess your writing prowess

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by Patrioticbreed9(m): 11:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
story continues!...
Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by Kuruptnigga: 11:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
gameboy727:

You for tell us say na fiction from the beginning. grin
The Op na yawu yawu man. No mind am jare grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by Brayss(m): 12:09am On Mar 29, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:

Lmao grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by Judybash93(m): 1:10am On Mar 29, 2021
Dude, you're gadamn giant... Basketballer
Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by Nobody: 1:22am On Mar 29, 2021
Pious101:
don't let him deceive u... D owner of that pics is Jeffrey forson

Which app did u use t check that ?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 29, 2021
THREAD CLOSED! FAKE OP WITH FAKE STORIES!
Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by KingLion007(m): 1:31am On Mar 29, 2021
Pious101:
don't let him deceive u... D owner of that pics is Jeffrey forson
Wetin d guyman do u na..u jst spoil show for am na
Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by KingLion007(m): 1:35am On Mar 29, 2021
padi94:
Can we just get the full story, cos my mindset tell me say police go soon arrest you for real life and you no go come fit complete d story. grin
Lolzzz...prophet indeed,una no go kill person for dis shitthole...See prophecy.
Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by hansomb: 1:37am On Mar 29, 2021
I smelled lies when op said he was going to nassarawa gra. you hardly see non indigenes there. that where the government house is and there is little business activities happenings there. secondly okada has been baned since when bokoharam used as transit to shoot at the late Emirs convoy killing his adc.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by Emilokoiyawon: 2:12am On Mar 29, 2021
shocked This guy's lying will make even the devil blush...oh my gush! shocked

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by Chanchit: 3:54am On Mar 29, 2021
hansomb:
I smelled lies when op said he was going to nassarawa gra. you hardly see non indigenes there. that where the government house is and there is little business activities happenings there. secondly okada has been baned since when bokoharam used as transit to shoot at the late Emirs convoy killing his adc.

But then, he no make the lie sef sweet cos he was adding unnecessary info. No Nairalander will willingly give out his/her name and I was expecting him to say his brother showed him how the business works for at least a week before traveling. Then you want to come and manage a shop and your brother lives in a GRA, na drug una dey sell?

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by Slynation(m): 4:29am On Mar 29, 2021
Nna na wa oO...this story has too many detailed insignificant write ups which ordinarily should have been totally avoided...!!

which one is "I now entered the kitchen, I now prepared breakfast, I now took my bath,I now this I now that, like WTF.....

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Northern Babe (fulani) by rex444(m): 5:08am On Mar 29, 2021
Nna nwanne continue the fiction like that... I no wan hear say U no get the Fulani girl ooo... Even as we don already know say na like this... But just talk am finish

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Crushing On A Nairalander.(He replied my P.M) / Man Massaging A Curvy N@ked Woman Spark Outrage, Got People Talking / I Caught These People Having Sex In My Uncompleted Building[picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.