Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,257 members, 7,887,741 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:09 PM

Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) (78586 Views)

Jean-Pierre Adams Dies After Being In Coma For 39 Years / Arsenal Off To Worst League Start In 39 Years After North London Derby Defeat / Jean-Pierre Adams: Footballer In Coma For 37 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by shogsman(m): 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2021
wiseone28:
Did they seek God face for his healing?

no they sought devil,see foolish question

2 Likes

Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by PROPHETmichael: 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2021
Bodyodour:
This makes me doubt the existence of any God or gods. How can you all what you created be in a coma for 39 and still, he hasn't been healed?

Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by Sincinnati: 12:33pm On Mar 29, 2021
Adek65:
And this is one of the reason you should believe in the existence of God.
What kind of god is that please?
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by shogsman(m): 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2021
wiseone28:
Have they invited a prophet like TB Joshua to come and pray for him?
the same Tb Joshua that said covid will end last year,you're a gullible pro max

1 Like

Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2021
There was a similar news sometime of one footballer who woke from coma after 19yrs or so...

God go do this man case at his own time. He deserves a second chance because a lot has changed around him, so so sad

1 Like

Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by We4all: 12:34pm On Mar 29, 2021
ghettochild:
Guys did u notice the wife is white!
If it were to be a black woman..
She'd have moved on after suggesting euthanasia

You can find the most loyal and selfless persons amongst whites. By the way, stop castigating black women. Would you have done the same and stayed by your wife's side if the tables were turned?

3 Likes

Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by shogsman(m): 12:35pm On Mar 29, 2021
his families are sick and selfish, they should have pull the plug and let him go instead of letting him suffer inhumane treatment for 39years,lost a lil brother last week, wouldn't wish this on him even if it was an option
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by Sincinnati: 12:36pm On Mar 29, 2021
wiseone28:

For your mind now, since you haven't seen him and his wife at TB Joshua Emmanuel TV or Pastor Chris Loveworld he doesn't deserve healing.
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by Omobalo67: 12:37pm On Mar 29, 2021
bigjackass:
the suffering person is brain dead and can't seek God's face. So is it appropriate for him to continue suffering because his family didn't? undecided. A serious God will reveal himself to the man in coma who will then wake up and testify. Not this sadistic fucker you people call God

Seems you believed in the existence of God but your sense of atheism as beclouded your judgment of the true God.

What's your own attribute of GOD if you may ask?
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by Aquilazng(m): 12:37pm On Mar 29, 2021
Bodyodour:
This makes me doubt the existence of any God or gods. How can you all what you created be in a coma for 39 and still, he hasn't been healed?
God will proof to you the hard way you deserve to know this wk.
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by shogsman(m): 12:38pm On Mar 29, 2021
Jopem:

Mind your language. Do not mock or insult your creator before you face the wrath of God.
The Bible says, do not be deceived, for God is not mocked. Whatever a man soweth, so shall he reap. The tongue is like a fire, it shall consume those that don't use it well.
common sense should tell you he obviously don't believe in your faith, you're quoting bible to a non Christian isn't that a waste of brain cells
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by sameks08(m): 12:39pm On Mar 29, 2021
wife material always at the side of her husband not all dis chacha eke and co celebrities who just come to text prick and go
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by shogsman(m): 12:40pm On Mar 29, 2021
jeff1607:

Easy for you to say.

Have empathy bro
I don't think you know the meaning of empathy, cos anyone with empathy would have pulled the plug long ago,do you know how inhumane it is to be immobile for 39years having people feed you,bath you,washed your ass when you poo,not been able to touch or feel anything for 39 years,that's inhumane

2 Likes

Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by adebopo: 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
Nbotee:
Dis is so heartbreaking... I read his story sometime ago and I felt really sad for him.. Y is the wife yet to sue dat Godforsaken hospital... Imagine going into coma for a KNEE OPERATION ooo due to a very obviou error of the hospital
And you think things cannot occasionally go wrong even by follow the standard procedures because the Doctors are God abi ?.
He signed pre op consent and the risk of the surgery would have been well explained to him.
Wish him soonest recovery by God's grace
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by buzorcharles(m): 12:44pm On Mar 29, 2021
wiseone28:

face seeker are u holier than thou. greater percentage of outsiders know God more than this rubbish we do here in Africa. set Awon face scanner angry
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by virago(f): 12:45pm On Mar 29, 2021
wiseone28:

If they had he would have been dead centuries ago , more so you're not sure they didn't either
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by virago(f): 12:47pm On Mar 29, 2021
adebopo:
And you think things cannot occasionally go wrong even by follow the standard procedures because the Doctors are God abi ?.
He signed pre op consent and the risk of the surgery would have been well explained to him.
Wish him soonest recovery by God's grace

God couldn't have done a better job , from the way I see it the doctors are better than God at healing people
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by jeff1607(m): 12:50pm On Mar 29, 2021
shogsman:

I don't think you know the meaning of empathy, cos anyone with empathy would have pulled the plug long ago,do you know how inhumane it is to be immobile for 39years having people feed you,bath you,washed your ass when you poo,not been able to touch or feel anything for 39 years,that's inhumane

One simple question,

Have you lost one special person to either an accident or died in the hospital?

If you have you won't be saying this

You have no idea what empathy is

If the plug had been removed long ago ,his kids won't have or grasp the idea of what their father looks like, to have a father even if he can't talk many who have lostva parent when they were babies or teenagers (as they are yet to grasp the situation of things) would give a limb to have what this man has.

Plus the word HOPE , go to hospitals, it there you understand the meaning of that word. That is what the wife of Jean Pierre is holding on to, may be a call or something might happen suddenly and he might wake up.

Once again I repeat this you have no empathy.
Pray not to be in a situation where passersby or a doctor looks at you and gives up on you.
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by shogsman(m): 12:51pm On Mar 29, 2021
jeff1607:

One simple question,

If the plug had been removed long ago ,his kids won't have or grasp the idea of what their father looks like, to have a father even if he can't talk many who have lostva parent when they were babies or teenagers (as they are yet to grasp the situation of things) would give a limb to have what this man has.

Plus the word HOPE , go to hospitals, it there you understand the meaning of that word. That is what the wife of Jean Pierre is holding on to, may be a call or something might happen suddenly and he might wake up.

Pray not to be in a situation where passersby or a doctor looks at you and gives up on you.
fvck you,I lost a little brother 2 days ago,he was just 22 and I wouldn't have wished this on him,you want to lecture me about pain,you've gotta be fvcking stupid
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by zedegit: 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2021
Nbotee:
Dis is so heartbreaking... I read his story sometime ago and I felt really sad for him.. Y is the wife yet to sue dat Godforsaken hospital... Imagine going into coma for a KNEE OPERATION ooo due to a very obviou error of the hospital

That is how a medical doctor forgot his surgical tool in a patient's stomach. One nearly killed me that year over a minor issue.
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by adonaimart(m): 12:56pm On Mar 29, 2021
Very sad...would have loved to share the link of "what God can't do, doesn't exist" with him.

I pray God answers his wife's prayers.

God has healed your brother...In Jesus mighty name.

Amen
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by shogsman(m): 12:57pm On Mar 29, 2021
jeff1607:

One simple question,

you'd have a man live like a vegetable stock for 39 years because you don't want to process your grief like everyone else and move on.so the thousands of people that pulls their wards from life support in a year or two don't love them right.
the real definition of love is to be able to sacrifice your comfort for someone, they are simply too selfish to let the poor man go
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by ylaa(f): 12:58pm On Mar 29, 2021
You nko? Can't you pray for him? TB Joshua get 4 mouths? You called yourself wiseone, u better believe in yourself and stop this attitude of lack of belief. C ya head like synagogue. grin grin grin grin grin

quote author=wiseone28 post=100294026] Have they invited a prophet like TB Joshua to come and pray for him?[/quote]
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 29, 2021
Bodyodour:
..... fortunately enough,your opinion or believe about him doesn't take his existence away.
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by adonaimart(m): 12:59pm On Mar 29, 2021
What God can't do, doest not exist...

You are healed brother in Jesus mighty name.

I speak to the entirety of your body to wake up and go back home, in Jesus mighty name.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by na2016: 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2021
Nbotee:

Didn't he sign an undertaking abi consent with the hospital prior to the operation? Some of these things could be hidden in the consent he signed.
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:00pm On Mar 29, 2021
Can she swear she neva cheated on him
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by jeff1607(m): 1:01pm On Mar 29, 2021
shogsman:

you'd have a man live like a vegetable stock for 39 years because you don't want to process your grief like everyone else and move on.so the thousands of people that pulls their wards from life support in a year or two don't love them right.
the real definition of love is to be able to sacrifice your comfort for someone, they are simply too selfish to let the poor man go

Won't reply or read this topic anymore, look at what u typed, bro u still don't have pity

The life you live is borrowed, humans would do anything naturally to live or survive even under a rubble, think about the people around a person and how theyvare connected to the larger society. I rest my case
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by TheSourcerer: 1:02pm On Mar 29, 2021
Humanoid01:

If you think one has to be in a place to believe an occurrence, then you shouldn't believe anything at all.
yes I dont.
I'm actually a firm believer of nothingness and void and no stranger to believe spirituality and religion
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by TheSourcerer: 1:04pm On Mar 29, 2021
lexy2014:

Where u there when Alexander d great created a vast empire that stretched from Macedonia to Egypt and from Greece to part of India?
no sir , but it is well documented by scholars who met them , heard of his conquest , as the world was too. Made independent books about him , yes so ? Did he possess magical powers ? Or rather miraculous powers ? I'm here to learn from you though .
Re: Jean-Pierre Adams Has Been In Coma For 39 Years (Photos) by TheSourcerer: 1:06pm On Mar 29, 2021
shadowmancer:

How then does your Yahweh or Allah now work again? According to Christian and Islam logic, your gods are the creator of everything's right ?then how come should his wife see Yahweh's face for him? Are you brainddead zombies now saying the wife is his creator ? Una don mad finish for Africa with the way you all keep getting more crazier about the imported religions of Islam and Christianity which isn't ours to start with. Werey pipu, religion everywhere for Zoogeria, see as country spoil and throat deep in corruption.

And they came after you as reckoned. You could still if we were to discuss and I'll prove to you by first explaining what God is, not who.

No you're the one whose got it wrong. The more reason brainwashed Africans like you should stop believing in the Abrahamic idols Yahweh and Allah.

LMAO! Nice one. True about it being a SCAMdemic in Zoogeria.
Must they first seek out his face before who all you brainwashed dwibs calls the all-knowing benevolent creator come to his healing ?
even Enoch 'walked with God '
Jacob wrestled God/Angel till dawn .

Its the bible anything can happen if you just belive

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off New ₦‎8 Billion Rare Bugatti Centodieci (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Dancing With Kathryn Mayorga, His Rape Accuser / Nigeria Vs Iraq: FIFA U-17 World Cup (5 - 0) On 25th October 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.