Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,838 members, 7,886,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:22 AM

VP Osinbajo Buys And Wears Made In Naija Slippers (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo Buys And Wears Made In Naija Slippers (Pictures) (1723 Views)

Akeredolu Woos Electorates With Bathroom Slippers (Pictures) / See This Mad Man Who Buys And Reads Newspaper Daily In Uyo / PHOTOS: VP Osinbajo Arrives Enugu Amid Great Cheers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

VP Osinbajo Buys And Wears Made In Naija Slippers (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 28, 2021
VP Professor Yemi Osinbajo DONS YOUNG NIGERIAN SHOEMAKER'S SANDALS AFTER TWEETING & VISITS TO THE PRESIDENTIAL VILLA:

"I have never seen a humble, supportive man like Osinbajo" - says Shoemaker Omale Ojima a.k.a Ojbest Footwear, who tweeted at VP

VP's Personal Photographer also reveals photo showing Osinbajo wearing OJBest sandals

A Nigerian youth and shoemaker, known as OJ Best on Twitter, has praised the Vice - President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo SAN, for being supportive of Nigerian start-ups and generally the youth.

OJBest some few months ago had requested via a tweet to present a gift of his own made footwear to the Vice - President.

In response to the tweet, Prof. Osinbajo, a strident advocate of the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises sent his aides to visit the young entrepreneur exploring how to support the young Shoemaker and his Made in Nigeria products.

Osinbajo later invited the young Nigerian entrepreneur to Aso Rock presidential villa where OJBest decided to take his measurements for some footwears.

In his testimony afterward, an excited OJ Best tweeted “I really cannot contain my joy in expressing this.. this is a dream I never thought would happen”.

He further described President Muhammadu Buhari’s deputy as a friend to the MSMEs.

@OJBest5 tweet reads: “I really can not contain my joy in expressing this.. this is a dream I never thought would happen. Words has failed me and I may not use the appropriate words but I really want to thank his Excellency @ProfOsinbajo for his patronage and support for ojbest footwear..”.

“I was in the office of the vice present to take measurements of his feet and later returned to make delivery of the order. Never have I seen a man as humble, simple and ready to support like His Excellency. He is highly friendly and jovial and this made my communication with him easy."

“... My initial tweet was to gift a pair of my product and meet him in person, this has been fulfilled I am greatly happy to see that His Excellency uses my product with joy and satisfaction... Once again thank you so much for your patronage @ProfOsinbajo I am most grateful”.

OJBest visited the VP last Monday to present the sandals and yesterday March 27- Saturday, Prof. Osinbajo's Personal Photographer revealed him wearing the sandals for the weekend while meeting guests at his residence in the Villa.

Presidential aides who facilitated the connection and support OJBest besides members of the VP'S media team included Dr. Ebi Awosika, the Senior Technical Assistant on Community Engagements and Mr. Tola Adekunle Johnson, the well known Presidential Assistant on MSMES.

Celebrating the feat, Nigerians on social media appreciated the VP for taking the lead in the support of made in Nigerian products.

Omoniyi Adekunle wrote: “Mr Ojbest, congratulations on this ground breaking achievement. I'm also a Nigerian as you, kindly use this opportunity to tell our VP @ProfOsinbajo that I do Graphics and this is one of my creations”.

Another twitter user, Obaleye Jolayemi said “Leading by example. Use made in Nigeria”.

While congratulating him, S.G Olayemi said “Happy for him. My helper will locate me today. What about you?...”

https://www.facebook.com/105250834196657/posts/500865207968549/

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Buys And Wears Made In Naija Slippers (Pictures) by Oluolad86(f): 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2021
Amen and me too
Re: VP Osinbajo Buys And Wears Made In Naija Slippers (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2021
More pictures

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Buys And Wears Made In Naija Slippers (Pictures) by Nbotee(m): 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2021
Abeggi na for the camera jare...
Re: VP Osinbajo Buys And Wears Made In Naija Slippers (Pictures) by BigSarah(f): 5:36pm On Mar 28, 2021
That's a lie
Re: VP Osinbajo Buys And Wears Made In Naija Slippers (Pictures) by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:38pm On Mar 28, 2021
BigSarah:
That's a lie
is your phone screen and eye's working perfectly well?
Re: VP Osinbajo Buys And Wears Made In Naija Slippers (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 28, 2021
More pics

Re: VP Osinbajo Buys And Wears Made In Naija Slippers (Pictures) by BigSarah(f): 5:39pm On Mar 28, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
is your phone screen and eye's working perfectly well?

Yes they're working just fine, so is my sense of reasoning.
Re: VP Osinbajo Buys And Wears Made In Naija Slippers (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
BigSarah:
That's a lie

Means you were not following the story since last year. VP even sent his aides to his shop then

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Buys And Wears Made In Naija Slippers (Pictures) by thundafire: 5:52pm On Mar 28, 2021
2011 it was no shoes
2023 it will be I bought Nigeria made shoes vote Osinbajo
Re: VP Osinbajo Buys And Wears Made In Naija Slippers (Pictures) by BigSarah(f): 5:53pm On Mar 28, 2021
Iamdemola1:

Means you were not following the story since last year. VP even sent his aides to his shop then

I've been following the story, I'm just not buying it. Because its false.
Re: VP Osinbajo Buys And Wears Made In Naija Slippers (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2021
Doesn't matter what you do for flatin0s...as long as you're yoruba forget it.
Re: VP Osinbajo Buys And Wears Made In Naija Slippers (Pictures) by lonecatt(m): 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2021
Isnt that why he is in government
To market Nigeria to the world
Re: VP Osinbajo Buys And Wears Made In Naija Slippers (Pictures) by HeadShot: 6:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
thundafire:
2011 it was no shoes
2023 it will be I bought Nigeria made shoes vote Osinbajo

Why wouldn't it work...

Nigeria houses the highest number of foolish people in the world...

That's why political offices are lucrative... Go ahead and enrich yourself... Your tribesmen Will defend you with empty stomachs..
Re: VP Osinbajo Buys And Wears Made In Naija Slippers (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 28, 2021
BigSarah:

I've been following the story, I'm just not buying it. Because its false.

Ok
Re: VP Osinbajo Buys And Wears Made In Naija Slippers (Pictures) by jumobi1(m): 6:05pm On Mar 28, 2021
Don’t most wealthy Nigerians wear made in Nigeria and Made overseas?
Re: VP Osinbajo Buys And Wears Made In Naija Slippers (Pictures) by TheRareGem1(f): 6:13pm On Mar 28, 2021
That's the star boy we know, always encouraging made in Nigeria (local content)

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Buys And Wears Made In Naija Slippers (Pictures) by okefranci: 6:29pm On Mar 28, 2021
I just like this man for patronizing local production, it's a good deal to allow our locally made products to showcase in the market. Congratulations to OJBEST shoemaker

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Buys And Wears Made In Naija Slippers (Pictures) by Printerscanner: 6:30pm On Mar 28, 2021
Nbotee:
Abeggi na for the camera jare...

Does it look less quality compare to the so called international brands?

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Buys And Wears Made In Naija Slippers (Pictures) by Meto1234(m): 6:40pm On Mar 28, 2021
Nice one
Re: VP Osinbajo Buys And Wears Made In Naija Slippers (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 28, 2021
cheesy

Re: VP Osinbajo Buys And Wears Made In Naija Slippers (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 28, 2021
an so?
Re: VP Osinbajo Buys And Wears Made In Naija Slippers (Pictures) by GreaterFuture3: 6:45pm On Mar 28, 2021
Interesting, I have almost the exact same style he is wearing with Casual Clothes on

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Buys And Wears Made In Naija Slippers (Pictures) by JOACHINpedro: 6:50pm On Mar 28, 2021
Good one.
Let's go local kiss
Re: VP Osinbajo Buys And Wears Made In Naija Slippers (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 28, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
Good one.
Let's go local kiss

That's the way to go
Re: VP Osinbajo Buys And Wears Made In Naija Slippers (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 28, 2021
My Swaggalicious mentor. Humble and kind man.
Re: VP Osinbajo Buys And Wears Made In Naija Slippers (Pictures) by Jhayphil: 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2021
This is very encouraging. We have to patronise Naija. Congratulations ojbest.
Re: VP Osinbajo Buys And Wears Made In Naija Slippers (Pictures) by StrongInBed: 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2021
Though I like you, we can't let you to become a president, it means third term for terrorist Bugari, you are a weak pastor your prayers are not crossing the ceiling of that devilish villa.
Re: VP Osinbajo Buys And Wears Made In Naija Slippers (Pictures) by Mynd44: 4:57am On Mar 29, 2021

(1)

APGA Was An Island, If APC Wins Anambra Better For Igbos / Nigerian Woman Bursts Into Tears Narrating How She Was Raped By Boko Haram / The Percentage Of Votes That Tinubu Will Get In All Regions In 2023 Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.