Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,046 members, 7,903,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 12:16 PM

When Should A Boy And A Girl Be Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Should A Boy And A Girl Be Friend? (779 Views)

I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man / RANT: She Said Don't You Think We Should Just Be Friend? / Can A Girl Be Deflowered By Fingering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Should A Boy And A Girl Be Friend? by officialmario(m): 9:56pm On Mar 28, 2021
I had love to throw this question to the whole house, looking at the way things are going nw, and with the alarming rate of sexual immorality.
when should a boy and a girl be friend? Is it after adolescent or before?
Re: When Should A Boy And A Girl Be Friend? by SUPERPACK: 10:00pm On Mar 28, 2021
From birth.
Re: When Should A Boy And A Girl Be Friend? by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:40pm On Mar 28, 2021
Anytime, sheh they are both human beings.
Re: When Should A Boy And A Girl Be Friend? by Yellowblack: 3:23am On Mar 29, 2021
In Nigeria here you don't be a friend with a female.. they will suck you dry, use the friendship as an evidence to leech you .....
Re: When Should A Boy And A Girl Be Friend? by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 29, 2021
50 years or more
Re: When Should A Boy And A Girl Be Friend? by SeunDobo(m): 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2021
officialmario:
I had love to throw this question to the whole house, looking at the way things are going nw, and with the alarming rate of sexual immorality.
when should a boy and a girl be friend? Is it after adolescent or before?

if am doing bestie with a ladies mofe do ni oooo

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Cause Of Husband Scarscity / To Marry Many Husbands At The Same Time Is The Easiest Thing To Do On Earth / Why Your Relationship May Fail?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.