Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,184 members, 7,967,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:50 PM

Flat Roof : Pros And Cons - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Flat Roof : Pros And Cons (319 Views)

0.45mm Or 0.55mm Guage Aluminium Roof Pros And Cons / Modern 4bedroom Duplex Architectural Design With Flat Roof. / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Flat Roof Design In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flat Roof : Pros And Cons by SchoolPedia: 10:14pm On Mar 28, 2021
Hello house,

I see we don't buy much into the idea of flat roof In Nigeria. I also see real estate companies that adopt the flat roof style in their homes.

I know to get educated. What are the advantages and disadvantages if there are of flat roofing design in building in Nigeria.

I will really appreciate professional advice here.

Thanks
Re: Flat Roof : Pros And Cons by datribune: 3:27pm On Aug 13
Hi, pls did you go through with flat roof design?.
Is there anything you know that can help me decide on whether to go ahead with flat roof design or not.
Kindly reply.
Many thanks
Re: Flat Roof : Pros And Cons by SchoolPedia: 4:06pm On Aug 19
datribune:
Hi, pls did you go through with flat roof design?.
Is there anything you know that can help me decide on whether to go ahead with flat roof design or not.
Kindly reply.
Many thanks

No , i didn't.

I won't advise it.

Best of luck.

(1) (Reply)

We Are In To Dregging Really Estate / Newly Built 1350sqm Warehouse Space Available For Rent At Kuje, Abuja / Plots Of Lands For Sale At Eleko, Directly Facing The Lekki- Epe Expressway.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.