Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,839 members, 7,882,954 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 07:28 PM

What Is The Process For Attesting Or Legalizing A Transcript For Foreign Studies - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Is The Process For Attesting Or Legalizing A Transcript For Foreign Studies (1001 Views)

Macedonian Government Scholarships For Foreign Students. / UK Ends Free NHS Care For Foreign Students & Immigrants / Legalizing My Document in Poland Embassy who can help me out with useful Info.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Process For Attesting Or Legalizing A Transcript For Foreign Studies by naijaspeak(m): 4:39pm On Apr 16, 2011
I want to attest my transcript with the following body to enable me secure foreign admission.

the ministry of foreign affairs or ministry of education

the embassy of saudi arabia in nigeria

I want to know the process including the cost of attestation

thanks
Re: What Is The Process For Attesting Or Legalizing A Transcript For Foreign Studies by dellnet: 8:56am On Apr 17, 2011
Why don't you go to court if the embassy accepts it? that MFA take about a week or more to get your documents, I can't remember how much but I know it is for cheap and you have to attend this boring session of telling you not to travel outside that there are opportunities in 9ja.

(1) (Reply)

50 People Killed In Bauchi, Onitsha Road Crashes / Help. Ooo / Hows Life In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.