Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,281 members, 7,884,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:28 AM

Multi-million Naira Poultry Hatchery Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Multi-million Naira Poultry Hatchery Business (2289 Views)

Forex Scarcity: Banks In Multi-million-dollar Racketeering / Egg Hatchery Business;pls I Need Your Advice. / How To Start A Hatchery Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Multi-million Naira Poultry Hatchery Business by hakir(m): 8:12am On Jul 09, 2007
compliment of the season folks, am a real estate graduate and also nurse the ambition to be an entrepreneur. i want to go into hatchery of poultry

birds.i have my feasibility report at hand and a highly experienend personel with over 7 years of wealth of experience who still currently heads the

department of hatchery in an agricultural institute in kaduna as well as an agriculturist (animal production) and a vertinery doctor in the team of

business. is a very highly rewarding venture but of high capital input (looking at 20,000 capacity production a month @ #8m).

THE QUESTION HERE IS HOW CAN ONE RAISE THIS FINANCE. even, if the equipment is provided and we left with the logistics am positive within 4-6

months all loan will be paid.

WE ARE ALSO OPEN TO INTERESTED FINANCIALS WHO ALSO WANT TO BE A STAKEHOLDER IN THE VENTURE

1 Like

Re: Multi-million Naira Poultry Hatchery Business by hakir(m): 3:46am On Jul 16, 2007
a big thanks for ur contribution. i will try it out. pls focks i will love ur contribution on this, it could be the lee way to a better feature.

(1) (Reply)

School Business in Nigeria / How Nigerian Companies Can Survive Without Bank Loans. / Printing A Plastic Business Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.