Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,348 members, 7,891,553 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:53 PM

Kashimawo Laloko Is Dead - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kashimawo Laloko Is Dead (20910 Views)

Laloko's Bombshell: Rohr, Yobo Combination Not Good For Super Eagles / Austin Ejide's Sister, Ijeoma Ejide Is Dead (Photos) / Soulama Abdoulaye Is Dead (Burkina Faso Goalkeeper) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kashimawo Laloko Is Dead by ogbonti: 12:41pm On Mar 29, 2021
77star:

Khalilou fadiga, the terror

That Fadiga that ended his professional career because he stole a necklace from a shop during the world cup in Japan 2002 and when he was caught he said it was a prank - because of that story shops all over the wired put up signs that IF YOU TAKE ANY ITEM FIBR SAY YOU ARE PRANKING BECAUSE WE WILL PROSECUTE YOU grin
Re: Kashimawo Laloko Is Dead by OriginalOmoOgun(f): 12:50pm On Mar 29, 2021
He was a vocal, honest & strong-willed man.

Mikel Obi's talent was first noticed by a football academy, run by Laloko.

Odemwingie, Mba, Echiejile & Akpala are products of the same academy.
Re: Kashimawo Laloko Is Dead by juman(m): 12:54pm On Mar 29, 2021
Orun rere o.
Condolence to the family-
Re: Kashimawo Laloko Is Dead by kayusely70(m): 12:55pm On Mar 29, 2021
God rest his soul
Re: Kashimawo Laloko Is Dead by adebaxton(m): 1:23pm On Mar 29, 2021
Baba Himself, I still have fond memories of my time @ Pepsi Football Academy and also our trip to The Football College Orile Imo during Easter in 2001.
A Disciplinarian per excellence. Rest On Sir

1 Like

Re: Kashimawo Laloko Is Dead by ofiko123(m): 1:40pm On Mar 29, 2021
RIP laloko...
Re: Kashimawo Laloko Is Dead by 77star: 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2021
ogbonti:

That Fadiga that ended his professional career because he stole a necklace from a shop during the world cup in Japan 2002 and when he was caught he said it was a prank - because of that story shops all over the wired put up signs that IF YOU TAKE ANY ITEM FIBR SAY YOU ARE PRANKING BECAUSE WE WILL PROSECUTE YOU grin
I heard the story too,

Even another young fadiga too, playing in France under 20s club then, stole wrist watch of his colleague, u remember the story right?

The story was published on Nairaland, that was when pple thought the fadiga family were cursed with kleptomaniac.

We have fadiga on Nairaland too, that one also is full of rubbishmanic
Re: Kashimawo Laloko Is Dead by ogbonti: 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2021
77star:

I heard the story too,

Even another young fadiga too, playing in France under 20s club then, stole wrist watch of his colleague, u remember the story right?

The story was published on Nairaland, that was when pple thought the fadiga family were cursed with kleptomaniac.

We have fadiga on Nairaland too, that one also is full of rubbishmanic

It was so sad that Khalilou Fadiga ended the remaining part of his professional career worth over $50 million then over a $1,000 necklace stolen from a shop.... hmmmm
Re: Kashimawo Laloko Is Dead by GROWTHSET(m): 7:01pm On Mar 29, 2021
Rip My Amiable Coach,I was one of the team he Coached in Pepsi football Academy then in Muda Lawal stadium in the 90's. Very intelligent Coach.
Re: Kashimawo Laloko Is Dead by Prophet777: 7:53pm On Mar 29, 2021
Woe unto the cold hands of death who walked majestically and snatched you away.

Your sterling contributions to the football development in Nigeria can never be forgotten.

I was one of the Pepsi Football Academy foundational footballer in those days.

1 Like

Re: Kashimawo Laloko Is Dead by aswani(m): 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2021
I remenber him coaching Stores.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Google Doodle Celebrates FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 Kick Off / Rivers United FC Players Arrive Madrid In Spain For Final Pre-season Preparation / PSG President Al Khelaifi On Mbappé: “Sign A New Deal Or Leave The Club".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.