Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,220 members, 7,900,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:34 AM

Pictures From DJ Barbie's Birthday Party As She Gets A Brand New Car As Gift - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From DJ Barbie's Birthday Party As She Gets A Brand New Car As Gift (33644 Views)

DJ Barbie Performs At Ecofest In Sierra Leone, Pronounced No.1 African Star / Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend / Video From DJ Olu Abiodun & Chime Amaechina's Last Night With Money In Car Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From DJ Barbie's Birthday Party As She Gets A Brand New Car As Gift by Emzenoz(m): 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2021
Zzor:
I like that bbn Frod guy only that I don't know how to make a first move on any man,I added him on one of the sm and he hi me severally but I ignored him because it will look like I made the first move
lol.... see this mumu.
Re: Pictures From DJ Barbie's Birthday Party As She Gets A Brand New Car As Gift by Royaldave200(m): 6:32pm On Mar 29, 2021
OscarJaden:
Was cardi B in attendance?

Na bruv, that's Aba made kadi wanna(B) grin if it's not original... It can never be
Re: Pictures From DJ Barbie's Birthday Party As She Gets A Brand New Car As Gift by akeeng: 6:32pm On Mar 29, 2021
Zzor:
I like that bbn Frod guy only that I don't know how to make a first move on any man,I added him on one of the sm and he hi me severally but I ignored him because it will look like I made the first move
He must be really cheap to hi you

1 Like

Re: Pictures From DJ Barbie's Birthday Party As She Gets A Brand New Car As Gift by moneyissweet(m): 6:33pm On Mar 29, 2021
grin grin dude is always happy.

Bornsinner7:
Na frod birthday??

Why him dey open mouth..

The Barnie no bad at all.. HBD
Re: Pictures From DJ Barbie's Birthday Party As She Gets A Brand New Car As Gift by wumi2017(f): 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Pictures From DJ Barbie's Birthday Party As She Gets A Brand New Car As Gift by lagusboyyy(m): 6:36pm On Mar 29, 2021
OscarJaden:
MERCY= CARDI B
TACHA= NICKI MINAJ.
Re: Pictures From DJ Barbie's Birthday Party As She Gets A Brand New Car As Gift by ikllbrokehoes(m): 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
Queenslander:
She looks amazing!!
She fine pass you Sha
Re: Pictures From DJ Barbie's Birthday Party As She Gets A Brand New Car As Gift by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2021
Zzor:

Ask him to place you on monthly salary.
Re: Pictures From DJ Barbie's Birthday Party As She Gets A Brand New Car As Gift by CheedyJ(m): 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2021
OscarJaden:
This one cardi f
Re: Pictures From DJ Barbie's Birthday Party As She Gets A Brand New Car As Gift by MoneyTrees(m): 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2021
grin grin grin
NL celebrity zzor(f)

Zzor:
Re: Pictures From DJ Barbie's Birthday Party As She Gets A Brand New Car As Gift by doxijaw: 6:57pm On Mar 29, 2021
Nobody cares.

This is why the country is getting more twisted.

You celebrate material things in the midst of abject poverty.

Damn i could pick up a Tesla like buying a phone but what's the point of shouting all over the internet

Stop this useless culture
Re: Pictures From DJ Barbie's Birthday Party As She Gets A Brand New Car As Gift by Jaqenhghar: 7:15pm On Mar 29, 2021
See as dem dress fine and looking civilized. When food show or just forget to serve them one of them food , then you will see their true colours
Re: Pictures From DJ Barbie's Birthday Party As She Gets A Brand New Car As Gift by Ayo2004: 7:24pm On Mar 29, 2021
In my next life,I must get toto grin
How many men dey receive car gift?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From DJ Barbie's Birthday Party As She Gets A Brand New Car As Gift by TheVictim01(m): 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2021
It's annoying to say the least. undecided

Nickisindigo:
Front page in 5...4...3...2...1....
Re: Pictures From DJ Barbie's Birthday Party As She Gets A Brand New Car As Gift by TheVictim01(m): 7:27pm On Mar 29, 2021
Wrong. It's a vagina!
GrandFinale2021:
a male with two saggy balls is definitely behind this account
Re: Pictures From DJ Barbie's Birthday Party As She Gets A Brand New Car As Gift by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 7:31pm On Mar 29, 2021
Basic looking babes with plenty make up, expensive weave and body like man will just be making noise in Nigeria. Mtchewww! I blame insecure money miss road Nigerian men for indulging these drag queen lookalikes.
Re: Pictures From DJ Barbie's Birthday Party As She Gets A Brand New Car As Gift by BlueRaven: 7:52pm On Mar 29, 2021
Seven content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: Pictures From DJ Barbie's Birthday Party As She Gets A Brand New Car As Gift by BlueRaven: 8:08pm On Mar 29, 2021
Seven content writers are needed to join a highly productive content writing team.

You will be paid One Million Naira

If you like to write articles and get paid for writing then this team/project is for you.

This opportunity is open to both experienced and new content writers.

Project Details : Content Writing For New and Experienced Content Writers

To signify your interest, send a message to

0 8 0 8 6 3 7 3 0 1 2
Re: Pictures From DJ Barbie's Birthday Party As She Gets A Brand New Car As Gift by merits(m): 8:18pm On Mar 29, 2021
Why is it that only ladies are the one always get car gift anytime they celebrated their birthday?

True true the future is female,and probably toto rule the world.
Re: Pictures From DJ Barbie's Birthday Party As She Gets A Brand New Car As Gift by 9jaRealist: 9:19pm On Mar 29, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
FAT MEAN PRICKS GO DON LASH THIS GIRL TOTO TIRE.

CRUDE PRIMITIVE DISGUSTING MISOGYNIST.... angry
>
Re: Pictures From DJ Barbie's Birthday Party As She Gets A Brand New Car As Gift by 9jaRealist: 9:22pm On Mar 29, 2021
>
Never heard of her before...
But hope she does not have to use that car to get to hospital.

In the midst of this raging pandemic...
NO MASK, NO SOCIAL DISTANCING! SMH angry
>
Re: Pictures From DJ Barbie's Birthday Party As She Gets A Brand New Car As Gift by GrandFinale2021(m): 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2021
TheVictim01:
Wrong. It's a vagina!
how sure are you?
Re: Pictures From DJ Barbie's Birthday Party As She Gets A Brand New Car As Gift by PoloG: 10:57pm On Mar 29, 2021
what is dj barbie
Re: Pictures From DJ Barbie's Birthday Party As She Gets A Brand New Car As Gift by hartlyn(m): 2:34am On Mar 30, 2021
A good one. Congratulations
Re: Pictures From DJ Barbie's Birthday Party As She Gets A Brand New Car As Gift by Urban9aira: 9:23am On Mar 30, 2021
pusssy power
Re: Pictures From DJ Barbie's Birthday Party As She Gets A Brand New Car As Gift by meobizy(f): 11:21am On May 24, 2021
BBNaija ex-housemates are small celebrities in their right. I’ll pay four to come for my next birthday party. For Nelson and Eric, I can get them to come for free.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Gets Profiled By Wikipedia / Regina Daniels Celebrates Ned Nwoko On His 60th Birthday / Photos: Davido's Long List Of Baby Mamas Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.