Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,456 members, 7,881,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 03:19 AM

'I Killed My Mother Because Pastor Said She Is A Witch' - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Killed My Mother Because Pastor Said She Is A Witch' (1000 Views)

'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier / Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) / Pregnant Woman Died During Childbirth Because Pastor Refuses C-section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Killed My Mother Because Pastor Said She Is A Witch' by SamuelOamen: 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2021
A 30-year-old woman, Blessing Jimoh, has been arrested by men of the Ondo State Police Command for allegedly killing her mother, Ijeoma Odo.

Blessing said she killed her mother with a cutlass after a Pastor said her mother was a witch.

She was paraded alongside other criminals.

The Pastor is said to be on the run.

Blessing said she has four children and committed the crime while they were working at the farm Ile-Iluji area.

She claimed to be mentally unstable when she committed the crime.

According to her, "It was something doing me that make me kill my mother. I am not happy with what I did.

"I cut her neck with a cutlass. It was a Pastor that said she was witch and l went to beg her. My mother is from Enugu State. We have been looking for the Pastor but we have not seen him."

Ondo Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami, said the suspect would soon be charged to court.

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-i-killed-my-mother-because-pastor-said-she-is-a-witch/

Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because Pastor Said She Is A Witch' by Jopem: 4:42pm On Mar 29, 2021
You are the witch for killing your mother

3 Likes

Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because Pastor Said She Is A Witch' by othermen: 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2021
Tragic. Mental health. Many of us due to our experiences and circumstances are predisposed to insanity. A prophet has triggered hers. Pls guard yourself jealously. You don't know how much harm the whole Nigeria situation does to the brain/mind.
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because Pastor Said She Is A Witch' by Uprightness100(m): 4:46pm On Mar 29, 2021
Even if your Mum was indeed a Witch, you don't go to kill her in the Physical. You Handle Matters like that in the Spirtual. You Handle it in Prayers.

You are right now a Murderer.

1 Like

Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because Pastor Said She Is A Witch' by Henrydonland(m): 4:49pm On Mar 29, 2021
Fake prophets and pastors everywhere.

Trust them at your peril.
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because Pastor Said She Is A Witch' by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 29, 2021
Rest in peace ma.

Dear lord,if any pikin wey go cause me to lose my life dey come please dear lord grant me the following wishes.

May the kpekus disappoint me that day
If she no disappoint me make rain disappoint us
If she get car E no go start
If E start make tire burst
If tire no burst make engine knock
If she wan use transport make she enter one chance
If she eventually reach my side anyhow may my preeq not stand.
If he eventually stand (which I'm sure of) may the punna irritate me.
If punna no irritate me may muscle pull catch my blokos.

Any which way baba help me.
I no come this life after escaping the government wahala and village people make one pikin come kill me. KO jorr
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because Pastor Said She Is A Witch' by DaddyRochie1642: 4:50pm On Mar 29, 2021
Them never born that pastor well that will open that his dirty mouth to tell me "your mother is the cause of your problem" or "your family members is responsible for your problems"...I swear I go break that pastor head... Nonsense!!
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because Pastor Said She Is A Witch' by Simplyleo: 4:50pm On Mar 29, 2021
Okay.

You and that your Pastor should get ready to provide evidence of her witchcraft.

Having done that, both of you should also state clearly which provision of whichever law says the punishment for witchcraft is death.

Useless brainwashed animal.

Your mother is a witch and she didn't kill you when you were nothing but a congealed blood.
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because Pastor Said She Is A Witch' by JAOS(m): 4:52pm On Mar 29, 2021
someone that feed you right from childhood suddenly became a witch this shows the hatred and wickedness women have

Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because Pastor Said She Is A Witch' by Kellibae(f): 4:57pm On Mar 29, 2021
U will rot in hell, phone undecided
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because Pastor Said She Is A Witch' by kingbee90: 4:57pm On Mar 29, 2021
These false prophets are causing more harm than good in the society. Can you imagine one like that @ the back of my house with their loudspeakers & one Wednesday morning i heard the prophet telling a woman that the person who sat close to her in the taxi she boarded on her way coming to church has stolen her Destiny.
I just weak
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because Pastor Said She Is A Witch' by Duplexxx: 4:57pm On Mar 29, 2021
Witch why did you killed your mother because pastor told me she is a witch and you took cutlass to cut off her neck

This story is very terrible I really don't know what to say am short of words

People saying the feature is female you are right is now i believe the feature is female
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because Pastor Said She Is A Witch' by Kellibae(f): 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2021
undecided
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because Pastor Said She Is A Witch' by Omihanifa: 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2021
grin nollywood things
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because Pastor Said She Is A Witch' by RealkingEnyija: 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2021
So bad.... The pastor should be killed asap....... cry cry lipsrsealed[url][/url] lipsrsealed embarassed[color=#990000][/color]
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because Pastor Said She Is A Witch' by dollytino4real(f): 5:08pm On Mar 29, 2021
the something doing dat made u kill ur mother will do u well in okerehighcollege. u go well there
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because Pastor Said She Is A Witch' by qualityovenbake(m): 5:29pm On Mar 29, 2021
Just see what my pastor say has cause. Gullible.
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because Pastor Said She Is A Witch' by paddyDIGITAL(m): 5:43pm On Mar 29, 2021
Prophesy going wrong
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because Pastor Said She Is A Witch' by ivolt: 5:44pm On Mar 29, 2021
Mad pastor and follower.
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because Pastor Said She Is A Witch' by inumidun2010(m): 6:40pm On Mar 29, 2021
Pastors sha... Some Pastors are still learning about their GIFTS ,but No oooo, they won't calm down, This one don Prophecy without Wisdom now... If you are a called Man of God and you are looking for a Rugged Training Ground... Living faith Church(Aka.Winners chapel) is d place to get it..
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because Pastor Said She Is A Witch' by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 29, 2021
Until we stop prayer houses more of this will continue.
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because Pastor Said She Is A Witch' by SarakiBukola: 10:17pm On Mar 29, 2021
IJEOMA....

Rest in peace, poor woman.
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because Pastor Said She Is A Witch' by SILVERLINES: 10:19pm On Mar 29, 2021
This pastors have committed a lot of attrocities in the land, not only brainwashing thier sheeplee they injected them with hatred towards one another
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because Pastor Said She Is A Witch' by Karlovych: 10:26pm On Mar 29, 2021
embarassed embarassedThey disobey their parents, their husbands, their creator, but any rubbish coming from their pastor's mouth they swallow it like drugs.
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because Pastor Said She Is A Witch' by SeunDobo(m): 8:39pm On Apr 07, 2021
SamuelOamen:
A 30-year-old woman, Blessing Jimoh, has been arrested by men of the Ondo State Police Command for allegedly killing her mother, Ijeoma Odo.

Blessing said she killed her mother with a cutlass after a Pastor said her mother was a witch.

She was paraded alongside other criminals.

The Pastor is said to be on the run.

Blessing said she has four children and committed the crime while they were working at the farm Ile-Iluji area.

She claimed to be mentally unstable when she committed the crime.

According to her, "It was something doing me that make me kill my mother. I am not happy with what I did.

"I cut her neck with a cutlass. It was a Pastor that said she was witch and l went to beg her. My mother is from Enugu State. We have been looking for the Pastor but we have not seen him."

Ondo Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami, said the suspect would soon be charged to court.

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-i-killed-my-mother-because-pastor-said-she-is-a-witch/

wetin dey worry most of this fake pastor.. with there werey behaviour
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because Pastor Said She Is A Witch' by nedekid: 5:55am On Apr 08, 2021
Pastor Don guy this one.
Probably na king her too.

(1) (Reply)

7/7: Osun Police Sends Warning To Cultists Planning To Mark Day / “I Was Buying People Bread And Not Demonstrating” - Actor, Chiwetel Agu Speaks / Body Of MD, Fourscore Homes, Femi Osibona, Recovered From Ikoyi Collapsed Buildi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.