Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,760 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:11 AM

Kinds Of People You Will Encounter In The University - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Kinds Of People You Will Encounter In The University (48224 Views)

My Encounter In Court Doing Affidavit, How Did You Do Yours / 11 Types Of People You Will Meet In The University / Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kinds Of People You Will Encounter In The University by Farid24224(m): 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2021
I fall under the moderate type of students... grin I study, party, hang out with friends.... Play basketball... For God's sake it's the University.... You have to be social!!! wink
Re: Kinds Of People You Will Encounter In The University by OneKinGuy(m): 9:07pm On Mar 30, 2021
blazepascal:
If You've Ever Been To The University, You Must Have Encountered These People

Immediately we graduate from secondary School, we are expected to buy the next JAMB form available to register for UTME in order to study in the university.

if you're lucky or brilliant enough to pass the exams, then you're one step into fulfilling your dreams of studying in the university of your choice after meeting their often tedious requirements.

For those who are currently in the higher institution or have gone through one, you'd agree with me that there are thousands of students who came from different backgrounds and who came for different purposes actually (Though we can all claim to come to learn).

As a fresher or a student in any level, here are some of the people you will surely see at the university that will you'd want to be around with or might try to avoid.

1. The slay Kings and queens.

These people will make you feel like your parents are not doing enough with they way they show up in shiny clothes to every where. The guys would dress as if they're going to an occasion just to see them sweating at the lecture hall.

As for the girls, they would come with big bags and big glasses just to tell you that they are in another level from the average student. Most of them are usually broke and would later come to beg for money while they spend heavily on designers to impress people.

2. The clubbers.

These set of people seems to come to school just to be away from their parents as they are usually show their true self on campus. Every weekend is a bubble time as they always love having fun. There's no party or club in town that they don't know off.

3. The holy holy ones.

These are the religious brothers and sisters you'd see on campus and they're very easy to recognize. The girls would always dress as modest as possible, wearing very long skirts while the guys are always seen with big Bibles. Some of them would look at you and they could literally tell if you'd go to heaven or hell. Lol.

4. The entrepreneurs.

These are the business people who came to school for business purposes. They hope to become the next Dangote or Alakija in the business world as they would always monetise whatever help they render to you. They sell things like recharge cards, snacks and other things to their fellow students.

5. The Godfathers and Godmothers

These are the people you meet first when you first entered campus. They are the ones that show you around school and tell you how things are done in school. They are usually older students who are usually 2-3 years older in school.

6. The "parasites".

These so called "friends" are always around you for what they can get from you, hence the term "parasites". They would make you share your food, clothes, perfume, cream and everything with them and sometimes you'd wonder how they survive till they graduate. When you watch them closely, they never disturb their parents for food money when you can hardly survive without calling your parents for money. Often times, you try as much as possible to avoid these kind of people.

7. The serious ones.

These are the nerds. They are only in the university for one purpose: to learn and get good grades. They are often called the serious students due to the fact that they are always seen at the library and wouldn't engage themselves in anything that isn't "educational". People like flocking around these people only during assignments or when the exam is close due to what they gain from their intelligence.

So which group did you belong to in your University days? Use your comment section
Damn, people I hate most are the Parasites.

1 Like

Re: Kinds Of People You Will Encounter In The University by Aaaaarghmed(m): 9:07pm On Mar 30, 2021
Omo I be slay king for school and womanizer,I no wan call my nickname for school if not some people might know me here.almost all the ladies for my school know me,I womanize sotey I toast 1 girl 2 times for night,I bin don forget say I toast am before,I still see am dey toast am again.she said,are you not the guy that just asked me out.i womanize sotey I go toast girl wey big pass me and senior me,she dey advise me make I read my books,chai.na so I go Starch my long sleeves and Vickers.dye hair and beards with confam shoes.i popular die,me and one of my real guy sotey I toast one babe,she tell me say person tell am make she dey careful with me and my guys.my guy father later buy Nissan pathfinder In year 2012 in our finals,he carry the ride come sch.omo we paint the sch red.the good thing be say we no use our book play,for night me and my guy dey read steady,for day time na womanizing and flexing things.if we dey write for exam hall ,coursemates dey surprise say ,dis guys we no serious dey write oo......memories

6 Likes

Re: Kinds Of People You Will Encounter In The University by SmartyPants(m): 9:07pm On Mar 30, 2021
falcon01:
you forgot one
The Neutral (hypocrites)
We are Not popular but we are well Known, we are Not serious but we ain't Dumb either, we don't beg but we got guys who got our backs when broke, we don't club well sometimes we do, we don't slay but we dress Good, we only attend class for attendance, we don't Womanize but we do get girls, we don't Read till when its exams and one way or the other, we finished with an upper cheesy

Tri gbosa for you cheesy
Re: Kinds Of People You Will Encounter In The University by Preciousallure(m): 9:10pm On Mar 30, 2021
No. 3 grin grin grin
Re: Kinds Of People You Will Encounter In The University by 77star: 9:11pm On Mar 30, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Kinds Of People You Will Encounter In The University by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2021
You didn't mention the 'celebrities', neither did you mention the nonacademic students, the ones that want to be like you, the 'moles'-those that knows the history of the uni, and even what the lecturer will set. They even know the future of the uni

2 Likes

Re: Kinds Of People You Will Encounter In The University by Jhnball1(m): 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2021
Bro, same as me walahi
We are just undercover
No problem no wahala
Go to class, smoke my weed, attend class, have my best friend and few friends
Don't chase girls, but still bleeped a lotta them.
Was never broke till i graduated.
Re: Kinds Of People You Will Encounter In The University by worldclass68(m): 9:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
The PlayStation guys........I belong here

1 Like

Re: Kinds Of People You Will Encounter In The University by OBALOLA55(m): 9:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
blazepascal:

Immediately we graduate from secondary School, we are expected to buy the next JAMB form available to register for UTME in order to study in the university.

if you're lucky or brilliant enough to pass the exams, then you're one step into fulfilling your dreams of studying in the university of your choice after meeting their often tedious requirements.

For those who are currently in the higher institution or have gone through one, you'd agree with me that there are thousands of students who came from different backgrounds and who came for different purposes actually (Though we can all claim to come to learn).

As a fresher or a student in any level, here are some of the people you will surely see at the university that will you'd want to be around with or might try to avoid.

These people will make you feel like your parents are not doing enough with they way they show up in shiny clothes to every where. The guys would dress as if they're going to an occasion just to see them sweating at the lecture hall.

As for the girls, they would come with big bags and big glasses just to tell you that they are in another level from the average student. Most of them are usually broke and would later come to beg for money while they spend heavily on designers to impress people.

2. The clubbers.

These set of people seems to come to school just to be away from their parents as they are usually show their true self on campus. Every weekend is a bubble time as they always love having fun. There's no party or club in town that they don't know off.

3. The holy holy ones.

These are the religious brothers and sisters you'd see on campus and they're very easy to recognize. The girls would always dress as modest as possible, wearing very long skirts while the guys are always seen with big Bibles. Some of them would look at you and they could literally tell if you'd go to heaven or hell. Lol.

4. The entrepreneurs.

These are the business people who came to school for business purposes. They hope to become the next Dangote or Alakija in the business world as they would always monetise whatever help they render to you. They sell things like recharge cards, snacks and other things to their fellow students.

These are the people you meet first when you first entered campus. They are the ones that show you around school and tell you how things are done in school. They are usually older students who are usually 2-3 years older in school.

6. The "parasites".

These so called "friends" are always around you for what they can get from you, hence the term "parasites". They would make you share your food, clothes, perfume, cream and everything with them and sometimes you'd wonder how they survive till they graduate. When you watch them closely, they never disturb their parents for food money when you can hardly survive without calling your parents for money. Often times, you try as much as possible to avoid these kind of people.

7. The serious ones.

These are the nerds. They are only in the university for one purpose: to learn and get good grades. They are often called the serious students due to the fact that they are always seen at the library and wouldn't engage themselves in anything that isn't "educational". People like flocking around these people only during assignments or when the exam is close due to what they gain from their intelligence.

So which group did you belong to in your University days? Use your comment section
NA UNILAG SMOKE BAR AND WEST END YOU GO JAM ME AND MY CREW THAT YEAR, FROM THERE WE GO ENTER ONE AMALA JOINT FOR FOLA AGORO AND NWANYI ASABA CATFISH JOINT FOR SOLANKE AREA DOR AKOKA.

MEHN I REALLY ENJOY UNILAG THAT YEAR EXCEPT ONE PROF AZENABOR FOR DEPARTMENT OF PHILOSOPHY WEY WAN SCATTER MY LIFE.

SHOUT OUT TO VECTOR DA VIPER AND LAMU OF UNILAG FM

2 Likes

Re: Kinds Of People You Will Encounter In The University by Bbass1990(m): 9:15pm On Mar 30, 2021
op you 4got to mention the rusticated or graduands who wouldn't leave school premises for years.

but keep on catching cruise upandan......

1 Like

Re: Kinds Of People You Will Encounter In The University by Ten06(m): 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
My group is not here.
We are the matured senior bros who are older than his fellow students and regard them as his younger ones who has no experience in life. We always disappear from the scene immediately after lectures to hustle for school fees

12 Likes

Re: Kinds Of People You Will Encounter In The University by damtan(m): 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
falcon01:
you forgot one
The Neutral (hypocrites)
We are Not popular but we are well Known, we are Not serious but we ain't Dumb either, we don't beg but we got guys who got our backs when broke, we don't club well sometimes we do, we don't slay but we dress Good, we only attend class for attendance, we don't Womanize but we do get girls, we don't Read till when its exams and one way or the other, we finished with an upper cheesy
You're a legend
Re: Kinds Of People You Will Encounter In The University by Djshyne007(m): 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
blazepascal:
at first I was part of the slay king but I later found out it was pointless
So you became one of the serious ones...
Re: Kinds Of People You Will Encounter In The University by LyfeJennings(m): 9:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
falcon01:
you forgot one
The Neutral (hypocrites)

Na my gang be this
Re: Kinds Of People You Will Encounter In The University by OlawaleBammie: 9:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
Chioma99:
Please I Want To Start An Ewedu Farm, How Profitable Is It?
Mumu
Go to ibadan and ask gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Kinds Of People You Will Encounter In The University by Stevyne: 9:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
What about those you won't see in class until exam period
Re: Kinds Of People You Will Encounter In The University by Pk01(m): 9:35pm On Mar 30, 2021
Dey won't understand bro...
Ten06:
My group is not here.
We are the matured senior bros who are older than his fellow students and regard them as his younger ones who has no experience in life. We always disappear from the scene immediately after lectures to hustle for school fees

1 Like

Re: Kinds Of People You Will Encounter In The University by samwash(m): 9:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
He get some set of pple when we dey count the num of World Cup then don watch for school.
The onces when purposely the find cult they wan belong.
The students wen like school politics as if they go become Nigeria president the moment they graduate.
The ones when nor don graduate for year one but follow you reach final yr.
Some set of student dey, them go follow you dey class from yr 1 but you nor go kwn them until final yr.

1 Like

Re: Kinds Of People You Will Encounter In The University by Plut01: 9:38pm On Mar 30, 2021
falcon01:
you forgot one
The Neutral (hypocrites)

Add argument to this and you have me.

Re: Kinds Of People You Will Encounter In The University by knacker(m): 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2021
Add playing football from Monday to Saturday and still go church on Sunday den u have me
falcon01:
you forgot one
The Neutral (hypocrites)
his higness!! u forgot ur crown

Re: Kinds Of People You Will Encounter In The University by waleadeagb(m): 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2021
The OP seemed to forget the boss. That's the Campus boss, the Capone..... he's never alone like Liverpool.....always surrounded by the his soldiers...They have the most beautiful girls at the beck and calls, have fleet of cars to take them anywhere and always busy with so many things except the primary assignment of coming to the university. They live large, dine with politicians and seem to know all the senators and politicians in the country. The disappear for sometime during any major election in the school and mostly national elections. They are the Mafians, Don Carlos, the Gambit, the palolo, the operators, the Directors, the Managers, The Hey Sir guys....and funnily and surprisingly.....they excel in the academics cos no lecturers dare provoke Don Carlos.....the better Pikin.....

1 Like

Re: Kinds Of People You Will Encounter In The University by Ordinarybob: 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2021
olamidedivotee:
@OP you didn't add those dat come to class only when exam is near, and them go still pass. i wonder which God they serve
Guy those are the ones that 'appreciate' the lecturers after exam cuz read you fit read at that dying minute when you forget say na dying minute answer sheet dey full pass
Re: Kinds Of People You Will Encounter In The University by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 30, 2021
I am among the serious ones.

I wish I was a holy holy in school.
Re: Kinds Of People You Will Encounter In The University by Christian07(m): 9:43pm On Mar 30, 2021
The guys would dress as if they're going to an occasion just to see them sweating at the lecture hall. smiley

I sabi some guys like Tony

Re: Kinds Of People You Will Encounter In The University by aidameoryou: 9:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
blazepascal:
at first I was part of the slay king but I later found out it was pointless

if you are dressing nice, does that make you a slayking/queen?
i do not really understand why you tag it pointless, were you dressing more than you normally do?
DECENCY HAS NO ALTERNATIVE
Re: Kinds Of People You Will Encounter In The University by Cujo007: 9:53pm On Mar 30, 2021
Thumbs up! That's my clique
falcon01:
you forgot one
The Neutral (hypocrites)
Re: Kinds Of People You Will Encounter In The University by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:05pm On Mar 30, 2021

2. The clubbers.

3. The holy holy ones.

4. The entrepreneurs.

6. The "parasites".

7. The serious ones.

A combination of 1, 7, and 3... but without those exaggerations you included in your narrative.

Was never 2 and 6.

1 Like

Re: Kinds Of People You Will Encounter In The University by Emekaactive: 10:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
You no come include the runz men dem...
blazepascal:

2. The clubbers.

3. The holy holy ones.

4. The entrepreneurs.

6. The "parasites".

7. The serious ones.

Re: Kinds Of People You Will Encounter In The University by Westerville: 10:38pm On Mar 30, 2021
blazepascal:

2. The clubbers.

3. The holy holy ones.

4. The entrepreneurs.

6. The "parasites".

7. The serious ones.

The serious ones

1 Like

Re: Kinds Of People You Will Encounter In The University by Emeka71(m): 10:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
The students that are always too close to the lecturer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Moment A Nairalander Turns Graduate #girls_re_wicked / UNILAG Students Chilling After Their Arrest At Their Convocation (Photos) / UNILAG Sacks Boniface Igbeneghu & Samuel Omoniyi Over Sex For Grade Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.