Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,626 members, 7,930,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 10:18 AM

Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! (38348 Views)

Poll: Who wins tonight?

Real Madrid: 100% (4 votes)
Fc Barcelona: 0% (0 votes)
Draw: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Manchester United Vs FC Midtjylland: Europa League (5 - 1) On 25th Feb 2016 / Chelsea Vs FC Basel - UCL - (1 - 2) On 18th September 2013 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by eyoniggar(m): 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2011
Tonight! Real Madrid hosts FC Barcelona at the santiago bernabeu for the 2nd leg of the El-Classico. Barcelona are currently 8 points ahead
of their arch rivals with less than 5 games left this season. Real Madrid were humiliated in the first leg at the Camp Nou with a wonderful display of football and a wholesome package of 5 goals netted.

The league is "oh well" almost a wrap for Barcelona clinching their 3rd Laliga Trophy in a row, with a copa de rey final coming up some few days, Real Madrid will surely put up a high spirit into winning this game ahead of the upcoming classicos and probably a revenge for the MANITA they were served in camp nou.

A win for Madrid tonight will cut the points between its rival Barcelona to 5 points, and a win for Barcelona will shoot them up to 11 points. Its promises to be one of the most exciting match to be watched as we all know.

WHO CARRIES THE DAY?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by mamagee3(f): 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2011
Cristiano ronaldo and real madrid is winning this one!

Down! Down! Barcelona!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by eyoniggar(m): 8:38pm On Apr 16, 2011
^^^^ In as much as I secretly loff you. I hate ur guts concernin rash-madead. Mscheeww!!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2011
REal M 2 barca 1
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by mamagee3(f): 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2011
eyoniggar:

^^^^ In as much as I secretly loff you. I hate your guts concernin rash-madead. Mscheeww!!
Real madrid is winning this. . .

Thousands of tears will flow and left broken-hearted. . .

Jose Mourinho 2-Pepe Guardiola 1
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by medjai(m): 9:58pm On Apr 16, 2011
The game has failed to live up to it's billing so far, entertainment wise. You'd be forgiven if you thought this was an EPL game, no thanks to Mou's 3 DM's tactics.
HT: Real Madrid 0 vs Barcelona 0
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by Akainzo(m): 10:11pm On Apr 16, 2011
GOOOAAAAALLLLLL

Barcelona-1, Real Madrid-0
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by unipol(m): 10:33pm On Apr 16, 2011
is there any good site for watching this online?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by emcaluv(m): 10:49pm On Apr 16, 2011
Scores Barca 1 : 1 RM
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by abioila(m): 10:57pm On Apr 16, 2011
God saved Madrid.I hate dat useless ronaldo, why did he score sef.foul
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by mamagee3(f): 11:03pm On Apr 16, 2011
Cristiano ronaldo did more than messi did this time, I swear!!!

Lionel Messi was nowhere until ronaldo scored a goal and messi was about to cry because of it hahaha. . .

Funny seeing messi looking frustrated and acting crazy enough that Pepe had to ask him if he had something wrong with his head? grin grin grin grin

This is the real messi with Iniesta and Xavi having a very bad day.

Ronaldo is such a hardworking and charismatic player.

abioila:

God saved Madrid.I hate dat useless ronaldo, why did he score sef.foul
Nah!

They played the perfect football today, no one could believe they were down to ten men and they still played close to perfect.

I even forgot Lionel messi was in the match only for him to suddenly come out of nowhere after ronaldo scored a penalty.

Oh well, I think ronaldo's penalty was awesome and soft, messi's was a little childish.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by SeanT21(f): 11:06pm On Apr 16, 2011
Ronny save the day.

Bleep Albiol. He almost cost us the game. I wanted to choke him.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by hbrednic: 11:06pm On Apr 16, 2011
mama-gee:

Cristiano ronaldo did more than messi did this time, I swear!!!

Lionel Messi was nowhere until ronaldo scored a goal and messi was about to cry because of it hahaha. . .

Funny seeing messi looking frustrated and acting crazy enough that Pepe had to ask him if he had something wrong with his head? grin grin grin grin

This is the real messi with Iniesta and Xavi having a very bad day.

Ronaldo is such a hardworking and charismatic player.

Nah!

They played the perfect football today, no one could believe they were down to ten men and they still played close to perfect.

I even forgot Lionel messi was in the match only for him to suddenly come out of nowhere after ronaldo scored a penalty.

Oh well, I think ronaldo's penalty was awesome and soft, messi's was a little childish.

Barca is still the king,Madrid couldnt  do nothing in their home tuff
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by SeanT21(f): 11:09pm On Apr 16, 2011
hbrednic:

If you say so. 3 more games left. Hala Madrid.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by Mcleo007(m): 11:15pm On Apr 16, 2011
@mamagee, what's it with the messi hate. U seem to have found that a tied habit this past days.

However, a good follower of football would know there's really nuffin to this game. A draw is a fair result for both teams. Meaning a huge mutual respect from both teams a plausive welcome. †ђξ upsurging games would be better off.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by mamagee3(f): 11:16pm On Apr 16, 2011
hbrednic:

Who cares about that royal BS in football? grin grin grin

The main point is that real madrid were able to secure a tie with 10 men over an 11 man barcelona, the so-called "Greatest team ever" with the so-called "Best footballer on earth" who came into the spotlight at the dire minute for barcelona.

Typical Lionel Messi, another Argentina vs Germany rematch. grin grin

While ronaldo was busy trying to secure the ball for his team in the running front, messi was nowhere to be seen, I even forgot he was in the field for a whole 84mins and then all of a sudden, he's running around with frustration and rage.

This is just one of the reasons why I insist messi shouldn't be thrown these awards until he proves himself in another club.

he's nowhere to be found when you need him most, I bet if it were villareal, he would have scored 3 goals today.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by realistic1(m): 11:27pm On Apr 16, 2011
the game is over and it ended 1-1 and we will need more of our local league here also,
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by Mcleo007(m): 11:28pm On Apr 16, 2011
@mamagee, ur proof of little understanding of today's game is quite laughable. How many attempts on goal did ur cr7 make? Just two. How many did Messi make? U knw the answer! And besides, the game was a mere makeshift for both teams.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by mamagee3(f): 11:35pm On Apr 16, 2011
Mcleo007:

@mamagee, your proof of little understanding of today's game is quite laughable. How many attempts on goal did your cr7 make? Just two. How many did Messi make? U knw the answer! And besides, the game was a mere makeshift for both teams.
Were you watching a different game? grin

Real madrid tied with Barcelona with 10 men vs 11 man barcelona, your question should be "Does this mean that a 10 man madrid is equal to an 11 man barcelona" and you're ranting bangladesh. grin grin

Ronaldo missed more than just two, honey. . .He had lots of chances and his header was so close to goal along with the numerous skills he showcased throughout the match.

And messi had just one chance in which Casillas caught with ease and that was one of the highlights in today's match.

You're just one of those messi bandwagoners with no goods. . .

I'm not even a hardcore ronaldo fan and I personally think he fought so hard, he did more than just hardwork to back his words today.

Accept the fact! friend. grin
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by Debroslink: 11:40pm On Apr 16, 2011
@ mama gee

without xavi nd iniesta, messi has won u20 world cup nd olympic GOLD medal in soccer. Ur lover-boy Ronaldo has won nothing for his native country.

Are Xavi nd Iniesta better than Ozil, Kaka, Alonso, DiMaria Why d hate on Messi

Ds same Messi is d highest scorer in spain with 30 goals, highest no of assists with 18, more than Xavi nd Iniesta combined, highest scorer in Copa de la ray, highest scorer in CL, no1 player in castrol rankings since 2009, highest scorer in all of Europe with 49 goals nd counting.

If u can't accept d fact dat he's d best, then go nd drink HCL.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by Debroslink: 11:44pm On Apr 16, 2011
nd let me also add dis,
Nov 28 2010, barca nd madrid played a league match with 11 vs 11 players.

WHAT WAS D SCORELINE??
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by Mcleo007(m): 11:45pm On Apr 16, 2011
@mamagee,Anyone who can compare Messi and Ronaldo using light tones can say what uv said. Its evident in all your posts and threads. So, I'm not surprised one bit. Its been proven countlessly that playing a team down by a man is even more difficult than playin a complete team, especially a good side like madrid who has everytin to prove to the  awe of their own home supporters. Like iv maintained, the game tonight was a makeshift. It reflects little or nuffin!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by eyoniggar(m): 1:02am On Apr 17, 2011
Bad officiating. Thats my point as regards the Match. As for mama-gee, make una free her, a wicked witch
can easily be identified from her passion and likeness to negativity.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by nipoga(m): 1:09am On Apr 17, 2011
smileywhere are those people that says Nigeria election is do or die.

Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by ngodus: 2:40am On Apr 17, 2011
WATCH THE HIGHLIGHTS HERE ,

http://kabibi.com/live-tv/live-sports.html
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by polokor60(m): 5:19am On Apr 17, 2011
i believe murinho will stick to the galant ten players in the second half of the game that outplayed the eleven men baca in the upcoming games against baca.the red card was an opener to produce a formidable squad that ll defeat baca anyday anytime.murinho may have the last laugh in spanish football this time around.the second half was el classico indeed smiley
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by zaheerkhan(m): 5:23am On Apr 17, 2011
Great post, good example of what you shouldn’t do. thanks for the post!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by Gbenge77(m): 6:24am On Apr 17, 2011
Debroslink:

nd let me also add dis,

WHAT WAS D SCORELINE??
Debroslink:

nd let me also add dis,

WHAT WAS D SCORELINE??
A FIVE NIL HUMILIATION OF REAL MADRID.MOURINHO PREDICTED THAT MADRID WILL FINISH THE GAME WITH TEN MEN AND THEY DID.HE ALSO ADMITS THAT BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD PLAYING POSSESION FOOTBALL.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by Neddyogu(m): 9:34am On Apr 17, 2011
Is Messi a great player?- Yes! Is Ronaldo a great player? - Yes! Are they different?- Totally!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by semid4lyfe(m): 9:38am On Apr 17, 2011
Lol. . .only 28 replies on the El-classico match day thread shocked

Kai! See as threads dey suffer cos of Nigerian election grin
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by yiboboy: 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2011
Nothing do us! Barca will be amazed come Wednesday when we take 'em to the cleaners.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Fc Barcelona: El-classico 9pm Today! by snowdrops(m): 2:10pm On Apr 17, 2011
Barcelona as expected dominated possession by a mile. However Madrid looked threatening when going forwards on a number of occasions. Madrid are a markedly better team compared to the 5 nil destruction they suffered at the camp nou.
That said deep down Mourinho knows barca already has la liga in the bag so the outcome of this match wax meaningless in that regard. However he would have wanted a win to exorcise the ghost of the last defeat.
Remember this is the first time Madrid has picked a point against Barcelona since Guardiola took over.
Wednesdays match would be so crucial as the loser would be demoralised going into the champ league semis.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Southampton Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) On 8th December 2014 / Carabao Cup: How Kelechi Iheanacho Saved Leicester City / Villarreal Vs Manchester United: UCL (0 - 2) On 23rd November 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.