Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,423 members, 7,974,734 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 10:22 AM

Have You Ever Been STALKED By A Stranger. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been STALKED By A Stranger. (1200 Views)

Ever Been Stalked? / What’s The Most Memorable Moment You Shared With A Stranger? / Broke Lady Gets N2m From A Stranger To Celebrate Her Daughter's Birthday (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been STALKED By A Stranger. by Wittyglam(f): 8:17pm On Mar 29, 2021
These days we hear stories of people being killed by their stalker and exes but we don't take those case seriously.

It's time we treat such cases as serious and educate our love ones. I will be sharing the 5 types of stalkers with you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPM2x0gmP8w
Re: Have You Ever Been STALKED By A Stranger. by Wittyglam(f): 2:38pm On Mar 30, 2021
Nobody has been stalked before?
Re: Have You Ever Been STALKED By A Stranger. by PoliteActivist: 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2021
Wittyglam:
Nobody has been stalked before?

No, just that nobody gives an f. I tried giving one but in the end I failed
Re: Have You Ever Been STALKED By A Stranger. by Wittyglam(f): 9:34pm On Mar 30, 2021
Can you explain more
PoliteActivist:

No, just that nobody gives an f. I tried giving one but in the end I failed
Re: Have You Ever Been STALKED By A Stranger. by PoliteActivist: 11:15pm On Mar 30, 2021
Wittyglam:
Can you explain more

That was close. You almost had it. See below

Re: Have You Ever Been STALKED By A Stranger. by Mrscarter(f): 3:47am On Mar 31, 2021
Wittyglam:
These days we hear stories of people being killed by their stalker and exes but we don't take those case seriously.

It's time we treat such cases as serious and educate our love ones. I will be sharing the 5 types of stalkers with you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPM2x0gmP8w

Yes. A very bad one.
Its scary asf

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been STALKED By A Stranger. by Wittyglam(f): 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2021
Can you share your story please?
Mrscarter:

Yes. A very bad one.
Its scary asf

(1) (Reply)

What Made You Realized That People Didn't Actually Loved Or Cared For You? / Why Beer Is Better Than Women / Please Should I Confess To My Wife And Kids Because I Feel Dirty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.