Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,064 members, 7,970,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:45 AM

EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure (19692 Views)

NDLEA Recovers 3300kgs Of Drugs During Raids, Arrests Ten Suspects / EFCC Arrests 22 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Delta State / EFCC Nabs 10 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:03am On Mar 30, 2021
stanley000:
And meanwhile the real thief, tinubu is now being groomed to become the next president to finish the destruction that buhari started.

I am a civil engineer by profession but if u are out there and you are happy that our youths are being treated like this "u shall never see no good" !!

Its easy to fish out fraudsters but hard to track corrupt politicians right?

Even me now kind of scared coz my job requires me working with my laptop, should these guys now catch me holding a laptop and decide to tag me a yahoo then the senseless nairaland ppl will jump into conclusions as usual. The heading will not be " a civil engineer arrested for fraud"

Listen to me carefully ; so far you have a laptop without any evidence that you are a scammer even though you are , Baba no one is going to do anything to you , they will ask for your account and search through by asking you some suspicious funds if you can’t defend any funds you are one of them and will be taking up , but if otherwise you are free , lots of people driving GLE in Lagos which they do not disturb as they work in different oil companies , cement factories , breweries etc

Most of the said guys are not on dread and always dressing corporately , not all this polo on rag jeans people

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by livinbygrace: 6:07am On Mar 30, 2021
3rdavefarms:

Listen to me carefully ; so far you have a laptop without any evidence that you are a scammer even though you are , Baba no one is going to do anything to you , they will ask for your account and search through by asking you some suspicious funds if you can’t defend any funds you are one of them and will be taking up , but if otherwise you are free , lots of people driving GLE in Lagos which they do not disturb as they work in different oil companies , cement factories , breweries etc

Most of the said guys are not on dread and always dressing corporately , not all this polo on rag jeans people

How much is the salary of a cement factory ,breweries workers,that can fetched them GLE?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by witworth(m): 6:16am On Mar 30, 2021
Na bad belle dey cause witch hunting, if witch hunter no get Witch, he no fit catch witch, its just because the country is miserable.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by 3rdavefarms(m): 6:18am On Mar 30, 2021
livinbygrace:

How much is the salary of a cement factory ,breweries workers,that can fetched them GLE?

Not talking about the casual workers here please get me right , fire man at cement factories get up to 300k In a month , an engineer at offshore of any oil company gets up to 750 in two weeks and two weeks off , all this are regarded as Hazard allowance
Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 30, 2021
livinbygrace:

Lol 200k salary driving GLE grin, if you think this country problem you go get BP. People do various illegal activities, steal heavily from the government and public funds. You call out Yahoo boys, forming legit hustlers crew, but you add 10% to the cost of goods and items given to you to supply. Under 6 months you buy a new car, then come online to thank God for he's blessings. You too are a thief!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by ogwumgbe: 6:21am On Mar 30, 2021
Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by Nobody: 6:24am On Mar 30, 2021
3rdavefarms:

Not talking about the casual workers here please get me right , fire man at cement factories get up to 300k In a month , [s]an engineer at offshore of any oil company gets up to 750[/s] in two weeks and two weeks off , all this are regarded as Hazard allowance
No, an engineer at any offshore of any oil company doesn't earn 750k, some earn as little as 200k. For you to use the Any shows you don't know what you're talking about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by livinbygrace: 6:26am On Mar 30, 2021
grossintel:
Lol 200k salary driving GLE grin, if you think this country problem you go get BP. People do various illegal activities, steal heavily from the government and public funds. You call out Yahoo boys, but you add 10% to the cost of goods and items given to you to supply. Under 6 months you buy a new car, then come online to thank God for he's blessings. You too are a thief!

Lol!!i just dey wonder oo and na why i asked the question.That means its now a crime to drive a big cars

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by obyrich(m): 6:34am On Mar 30, 2021
grossintel:
Lol 200k salary driving GLE grin, if you think this country problem you go get BP. People do various illegal activities, steal heavily from the government and public funds. You call out Yahoo boys, forming legit hustlers crew, but you add 10% to the cost of goods and items given to you to supply. Under 6 months you buy a new car, then come online to thank God for he's blessings. You too are a thief!
Who earns 200k in breweries grin? Talk wetin you sabi. No be only oil companies pay better salary for Naija.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by livinbygrace: 6:35am On Mar 30, 2021
3rdavefarms:

Not talking about the casual workers here please get me right , fire man at cement factories get up to 300k In a month , an engineer at offshore of any oil company gets up to 750 in two weeks and two weeks off , all this are regarded as Hazard allowance

Say what you know and be more realistic.I know much about oil field, onshore/offshore as a chemical engineer,oil money is chicken change compare to IT.Take it to the bank.So by harassing and intimidating youths all because they owned laptops is nothing but madness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by livinbygrace: 6:37am On Mar 30, 2021
obyrich:
Who earns 200k in breweries grin? Talk wetin you sabi. No be only oil companies pay better salary for Naija.

Abeg no mind the boy,most of them just come online and type nonsense.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by stanluiz(m): 6:49am On Mar 30, 2021
SW is the headquarters of cybercrime and Yahoo Yahoo in Nigeria.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by stanluiz(m): 6:53am On Mar 30, 2021
There's no week that pass that EFCC will not burst and arrest cybercriminals in ogun, osun or Lagos. I

There people should do something about it.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by phorget(m): 7:11am On Mar 30, 2021
I will still blame the government.
For every atrocities committed by a Nigerian government can never be exonerated.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by phorget(m): 7:14am On Mar 30, 2021
3rdavefarms:

But we have more casual workers than the real employed staff.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by CaptainPrice1: 7:15am On Mar 30, 2021
grossintel:
Yes, it's due to lack of job and empowerment. 4 to 5 million is $10,000 that poverty line money in developed countries if you make that in a year. I hate the way the government is going about this, do you prefer they turn kidnappers and add to the already saturated kidnapping business? This would only get worse, what ever men.

Do you know many Americans don't have $10,000?

Do you know 4 to 5 Million can get you 2 to 3 cars to start Uber business?

Some people end up sounding stup^d when trying to defend what is not right.

I hate people with criminal mindset like yours..

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by nonhuman(m): 7:23am On Mar 30, 2021
Yoruba people won't talk now but if is just 1 single Igbo name, Yoruba's will be every where shouting developer developer, hypocrisy runs in their blood

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by Chukwuma4: 7:28am On Mar 30, 2021
Wtf!!! efcc no ghat chill oo, Dem just dey kpake working boys anyhow
Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by Simplythebest: 7:41am On Mar 30, 2021
The main and purpose of creating EFCC now is only for yahoo boys. While our wicked and selfish leaders are looting the country without mercy.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by Gr8Nez(m): 7:43am On Mar 30, 2021
post=100323191:
SAY NO TO FRAUD.
It kills you before your time and bring shame and reproach to your family.

Guys,
Legit Hustle is the way to a good and beautiful life,
That you will enjoy your money with peace of mind.
Keep pushing on guys, One day Hustle go pay.
God no go shame una

Likes? we don't post for likes sir.
We only make our post and move on.
But quote and mentions may help tho,
That helps the Ministry...BIGTIME wink

BTW,
We no be bro o,
We are simply WE!

One of them spotted.
Kontinue, dem no dey telli person.
Ask HushBingo and Obinna tongue
nr same legit hustle still make Sarz officers and police stil dey disturb people then as far you look good Nigeria Govt would call for you legit or no legit so rest
Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by Superboss: 7:45am On Mar 30, 2021
Simplyleo:

When did possession of these items become a crime?

Would u ve asked this petty question if the names of these yahoo boys were not Yoruba?
I know how bigoted and buffoonery u ve become on NL.
Your question is ok but the motive, which I know is born of biotry is not ok.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 30, 2021
Simplyleo:

... When they are gotten through FRAUDULENT means grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by wink2015(m): 7:53am On Mar 30, 2021
BUHARI 'S ANTI SOUTH POLICY !

Continue !
Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by bluefilm: 7:55am On Mar 30, 2021
E remain one person, and they will make a complete football team.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by Duplik8t77(m): 7:56am On Mar 30, 2021
nonhuman:
Yoruba people won't talk now but if is just 1 single Igbo name, Yoruba's will be every where shouting developer developer, hypocrisy runs in their blood
I swear. simplyleo for dey the forefront

fvcking tribalists, yet dem go dey wail about racism. awon ode
Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by McTobe(m): 7:57am On Mar 30, 2021
Correct let’s discourage ethnic sentiments and stereotyping amongst Nairalanders
post=100323222:

SAY NO TO TRIBALISM PLEASEEEE!

Crime like this happen all over our nation, not peculiar to a particular tribe alone.
Money The Love of money is truly the root of all evil.
Fraud is not peculiar to any ethnic group.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by famouscargo4u: 8:09am On Mar 30, 2021
Simplyleo:

FBI I'd sharing technology with EFCC which is the reason their is high level of arrests. If you still think VPN can save you, you lie! Even if you are under the rock, so long you are connected to the internet, you will be caught! Many Yahoo boys will be arrested now.
Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by sojfarm: 8:12am On Mar 30, 2021
Is the EFCC's mandate only on the Internet Fraud?

Does it mean that our civil service system is free from frauds? Does that mean implementation of our budgets are free of fraudulent shades?
Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by West2019(m): 8:15am On Mar 30, 2021
They not Yahoo boys they are a ritualis so free then
Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by dvkot(m): 8:20am On Mar 30, 2021
This is funny.. I have a lot to say but let me keep quiet
Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by Fantasticcc: 8:36am On Mar 30, 2021
Afonja people na dem, philliponzaghi brother and father
Re: EFCC Arrests Ten Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Akure by knightphoenix: 8:39am On Mar 30, 2021
post=100323192:

@the bolded.
This is nothing but the truth
Yes na true if I dey do scam come see 5million. I no go do again. I go do legit business. Even if na to open shop dey sell okirika...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Convicts 17 Internet Fraudsters In Uyo (Photos) / Lagos Police Prosecute 60 Suspected Cultists / Ritualists Kill Man, His Son & A Female Visitor In Ikorodu, Wife Unconscious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.