Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,211 members, 7,880,772 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:36 AM

Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) (27874 Views)

Kate Henshaw Celebrates Her 48th Birthday Today (photos) / Lilian Bach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 48th Birthday With Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by hucknall: 3:03pm On Mar 30, 2021
Another Thrash [s]
post=100330728:
From all of us @[/b] : Happy Birthday to a Wonderful Lady.
A woman of influence.

We dedicate this song to you and your fans on your special day Sinach.

[b]Here we Go.....

You are here, moving in our midst
I worship You
I worship You
You are here, working in this place
I worship You
I worship You
You are here, moving in our midst
I worship You
I worship You
You are here, working in this place
I worship You
I worship You

You are
Way maker,
Miracle worker,
Promise keeper
Light in the darkness
My God, that is who You are
You are
Way maker,
Miracle worker,
Promise keeper,
Light in the darkness
My God, that is who You are

You are here, touching every heart
I worship You
I worship You
You are here, healing every heart
Healing every heart
Oh, I worship You
Jesus, I worship You
You're turning lives around
You are here, oh, turning lives around
I worship You
I worship You
You mended every heart
You are here, and You are mending every heart
I worship…

Sing till fade.......

Addendum :
we just checked your coded moniker here and found out that the last time you logged in here was Feb 14th this year.
We hope to see you before the end of today or sometime soon great lady.
You are an inspiration.

You have said it all!
Stay Blessed Ivo.
[/s]
Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by Westerville: 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
envoymedia:
Award winning Nigerian gospel singer, Osinachi Kalu, popularly known as Sinach took to her Instagram handle to celebrate her 48th birthday today 30th March, IgbereTV reports.

Sharing photos of herself, she wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNA3TsLlAXH/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CNBVQ_OFLdn/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Happy birthday mummy Sinach,my able choir mistress,God is with you,ma'am.
Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by GiftedGreat(m): 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
Beautiful

Remain blessed.
Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by Sinachi100: 3:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
LMS1:
Igbo Amaka...
Happy Birthday Sinach,
But Gradually The Other Lady That Wear Beret 24/7 Is Taking Over From You.
grin

No name grin grin
Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by LMS1(m): 4:07pm On Mar 30, 2021
Sinachi100:

No name grin grin
no need for name, she already has a trademark grin
Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by Cashify: 4:49pm On Mar 30, 2021
Really
Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by Zoe99(f): 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
LMS1:
Igbo Amaka...
Happy Birthday Sinach,
But Gradually The Other Lady That Wear Beret 24/7 Is Taking Over From You.
grin
Lol.That's true but it was never a competition in the first place.Ebbs and lows are normal in life.
Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 6:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
Happy birthday to sinach..
Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by letonB(f): 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......
Congratulations ...

How her songs want take reach billion...
Who dey subscribe or play the Gospel songs ..

gospel abi na praise or worship songs way most Nigerian Christians nor dey even take serious or even play at all

the only time them dey take that thier song serious na when them dey inside motor dey travel long distance
Especially at the beginning of the journey
Once them don travel far small them go remove am put am for secular song.
the drivers of God is good motors sabi that thing well well

It is time you stop spreading this lies of yours.
By the way, how many Nigerian believers do you know categorically?
social media makes people say what ever they like.
Believers, I mean true believers in Christ know where they stand. If you are not able
to practice the christian faith, it is not compulsory you comment on a godly thread.
Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by Guyman111: 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2021
LMS1:
Igbo Amaka... Happy Birthday Sinach, But Gradually The Other Lady That Wear Beret 24/7 Is Taking Over From You. grin
Your own view. beside she's being recognized internationally
Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by Ajibade123(m): 11:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......
Congratulations ...

How her songs want take reach billion...
Who dey subscribe or play the Gospel songs ..

gospel abi na praise or worship songs way most Nigerian Christians nor dey even take serious or even play at all

the only time them dey take that thier song serious na when them dey inside motor dey travel long distance
Especially at the beginning of the journey
Once them don travel far small them go remove am put am for secular song.
the drivers of God is good motors sabi that thing well well
STFU
one of her song is the second most watched video on YouTube
Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by Ajibade123(m): 11:27pm On Mar 30, 2021
meobizy:
She either is a Nairalander or pays people to promote her actions here. I’ve never heard of her in the real world. This medium posts her every news.
you have never heard of her or her song??
then you are a joke
even Muslims knows her song
Re: Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) by Akuruoulo(m): 1:43am On Mar 31, 2021
saphiere:
The FUTURE is HERE Happy birthday great woman
HAHAHA U ARE GETTING MAD SMALL SMALL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chika Ike Poses With Her Benz G Wagon In New Adorable Photo / What To Do When You Have A Tyre Blowout - Duncan Mighty / Juliet Ibrahim On Why Men Cheat (Screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.