Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,606 members, 7,941,336 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:57 AM

Nigerians React As Davido Was Spotted Kissing New Girlfriend, Mya Yafai - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerians React As Davido Was Spotted Kissing New Girlfriend, Mya Yafai (1770 Views)

Old Nigerian Grandma Smoking Weed Goes Viral. Nigerians React (Photos) / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) / Biskit Presses His Mom's Butt, Shares Video, Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React As Davido Was Spotted Kissing New Girlfriend, Mya Yafai by Playloaded: 9:53am On Mar 30, 2021
Nigerians took to social media to blast the singer for cheating on his third baby mama, Chioma.

Social media users went agog as a photo of award-winning singer, Davido kissing his new girlfriend, Mya Yafai surfaced online.

This gesture has got Nigerians talking about Davido’s ex, Chioma, who has earned the support and pity of many social media users as they put the entire blame on the singer.

In the photos that have become a growing sensation since it was first shared, Mya Yafai, who was spotted with Davido some weeks back was seen having so much fun with the singer

See photos below;

See Reactions Below;
cyndiberrie: ’May we not meet someone that will break our heart like this everything’

joycesweet: ’Men will always disappoint you! I was hoping all these was a hoax’
elegantcyyy; Naah but I feel for chioma wherever she is … sitting at home with her child .

augustee_na: ‘He is giving you guys something to talk about’

brendan_ukagod: ‘That’s not DAVIDO is Adekele please’

loxxy_249: ‘Davido your other siblings are responding, I would have said you lacks home training but I see it’s just the path you have chosen smh… no self respect’

itsakp wrote: Kai! E don finally cast! Davido onye nku!! na aku aku!

houseoftommie: ‘Hoelosho brostitude’

brendan_ukagod: ‘My eyes are blunt TO SEE THIS ABEG’

wakienicaro48: ‘Make water carry him deh go mtchewww’

https://playloaded.com.ng/nigerians-react-as-davido-was-spotted-kissing-new-girlfriend-mya-yafai/
Re: Nigerians React As Davido Was Spotted Kissing New Girlfriend, Mya Yafai by EmptyGarden(m): 9:57am On Mar 30, 2021
This boy work na to convert promising young girls to Baby Mama's... Just look at poor Chioma. wink
Re: Nigerians React As Davido Was Spotted Kissing New Girlfriend, Mya Yafai by thorpido(m): 10:08am On Mar 30, 2021
Na the Chioma be mumu na.How do you think someone like Davido will settle down(if at all,not at this age)?
Re: Nigerians React As Davido Was Spotted Kissing New Girlfriend, Mya Yafai by DaddyRochie1642: 10:15am On Mar 30, 2021
Davido continue enjoying Life jare grin
Re: Nigerians React As Davido Was Spotted Kissing New Girlfriend, Mya Yafai by Millimann: 10:23am On Mar 30, 2021
Na the ladies I dey blame.

Other ones will still join the queue after this one is dumped, or even before.
Re: Nigerians React As Davido Was Spotted Kissing New Girlfriend, Mya Yafai by naijadrivablog: 10:28am On Mar 30, 2021
Nigerians are sentimental towards Chioma but forgot that before Davido made her Mama Ifeanyi, there was Mama Imade and Mama Hailey.

Las las, any woman dating Davido most likely know what they are getting their hands into.

If Davido was poor, would any of those ladies date him

Let him live his life jare.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Davido Was Spotted Kissing New Girlfriend, Mya Yafai by Mynameis007(m): 10:34am On Mar 30, 2021
The curse of being young, rich and wild.
How can you blame him though, when all these b!tches are gold diggers?
Pvssy, pvssy, pvssy-how many times did I call you?

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Davido Was Spotted Kissing New Girlfriend, Mya Yafai by Antiochus(m): 10:35am On Mar 30, 2021
shocked
It is well Chioma. Ifeanyi loves you.
Re: Nigerians React As Davido Was Spotted Kissing New Girlfriend, Mya Yafai by Goodheart012(m): 11:30am On Mar 30, 2021
Hmm
Re: Nigerians React As Davido Was Spotted Kissing New Girlfriend, Mya Yafai by Nobody: 12:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
Ok, this is what they will push to front page, when India are building their own satellite
Abeg u wanna buy or sell dollar, euro, pound, etc do email me, check my sig below
Re: Nigerians React As Davido Was Spotted Kissing New Girlfriend, Mya Yafai by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 30, 2021
Mynameis007:
The curse of being young, rich and wild.
How can you blame him though, when all these b!tches are gold diggers?
Pvssy, pvssy, pvssy-how many times did I call you?

Thank you
na 3 times u call am grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React As Davido Was Spotted Kissing New Girlfriend, Mya Yafai by AmazingELixir: 2:15pm On Mar 30, 2021
grin grin grin

Randy Obo...
Re: Nigerians React As Davido Was Spotted Kissing New Girlfriend, Mya Yafai by Klass99(f): 3:41am On Mar 31, 2021
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React As Davido Was Spotted Kissing New Girlfriend, Mya Yafai by Monogamy: 5:19am On Mar 31, 2021
My question is , is Chioma David's first Baby mama?

(1) (Reply)

Is This Right? / Is There Anything Wrong With This Advice / Let The Truth Be Told

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.