Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,839 members, 7,882,953 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

Ola Aina: The Best Decision I Have Taken Is Picking Nigeria Ahead Of England - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ola Aina: The Best Decision I Have Taken Is Picking Nigeria Ahead Of England (25102 Views)

FIFA Ranking: Nigeria Ahead Of Ivory Coast, Haaland’s Norway After Biggest Move / Nigeria 1-0 Burundi, Fans React To Ola Aina Hot Back Pass, Ighalo Goal (Photos) / Kelechi Iheanacho Should Learn From Ola Aina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ola Aina: The Best Decision I Have Taken Is Picking Nigeria Ahead Of England by Lemmy123(m): 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
My personal person...
Please check my signature,
Re: Ola Aina: The Best Decision I Have Taken Is Picking Nigeria Ahead Of England by BF69BF: 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
Sacredness:
Hope it wont end in premium tears ooh ?
Victor moses rite now belike shocked

How does this even affect Victor
Re: Ola Aina: The Best Decision I Have Taken Is Picking Nigeria Ahead Of England by tammie24: 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
Are you sure
Re: Ola Aina: The Best Decision I Have Taken Is Picking Nigeria Ahead Of England by GOOOGLE504(m): 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
Bustincole:
I pray Tammy and co won regret their actions

Kudos to u O.Aina

Tammy and Tomori. Southgate has ensured they can no longer play for Super Eagles and now they r no longer in his plans.

1 Like

Re: Ola Aina: The Best Decision I Have Taken Is Picking Nigeria Ahead Of England by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
Tell that to that mugu Tammy Abraham. Career already on the decline.

1 Like

Re: Ola Aina: The Best Decision I Have Taken Is Picking Nigeria Ahead Of England by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
I wish Noni Madueke of PSV and Crystal Palace’s Eberechi Eze can have the rethink on their decisions to star for the 3 lions and play for the eagles.

The only Nigerian player best served playing for a European country is David Alaba. He is even the captain of the Austrian National team
That eze is another iwobi just hopping without idea
Re: Ola Aina: The Best Decision I Have Taken Is Picking Nigeria Ahead Of England by Kingpele(m): 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2021
Chai
Re: Ola Aina: The Best Decision I Have Taken Is Picking Nigeria Ahead Of England by Angelfrost(m): 2:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
I wish Noni Madueke of PSV and Eberechi Eze can’t have the rethink on their decisions to star for the 3 lions and play for the eagles.

The only Nigerian player best served playing for a European country is David Alaba. He is even the captain of the Austrian National team

As in...

I have seen Southgate's list of players! Even the ones he painfully had to reject will easily win games as some countries' first team. Getting near that England bench, even as a substitute, will take more than skills and miracle.

I wonder how Mikhail Antonio, Patrick Bamford, Jordon Ibe, Dominic Solanke, Tammy Abraham hoped to smash their way into that "Golden" squad.

Saka should use his brain well... Though he does have a fair chance getting into that first team than most Nationals of his age.

1 Like

Re: Ola Aina: The Best Decision I Have Taken Is Picking Nigeria Ahead Of England by Acetosyn: 2:33pm On Mar 30, 2021
Angelfrost:
Leave Naija matter abeg... Focus on helping keep your club from a looming relegation. That would be the real achievement.

It's not his Club. He's on loan from Torino. If or when they relegate he's going back to Italy
Re: Ola Aina: The Best Decision I Have Taken Is Picking Nigeria Ahead Of England by Superboss: 2:34pm On Mar 30, 2021
Very good for u my brother.
You would not ve gotten into the 1st team of England.
The highest they would do is to use u for some matches and that ends it.
Re: Ola Aina: The Best Decision I Have Taken Is Picking Nigeria Ahead Of England by Nobody: 2:34pm On Mar 30, 2021
BF69BF:

How does this even affect Victor
he will be the one to answer this ,not me cause he knows quite well.
Re: Ola Aina: The Best Decision I Have Taken Is Picking Nigeria Ahead Of England by Jaqenhghar: 2:35pm On Mar 30, 2021
Millimann:
Before nko?

If he chose England, he wouldn't even make the bench.
His fate with the english team is the same as with Nigeria. He wont win a thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ola Aina: The Best Decision I Have Taken Is Picking Nigeria Ahead Of England by bluefilm: 2:38pm On Mar 30, 2021
Look at this fool.

Who does he think he's deceiving?

England would never have considered him at all.

Nonsense.
Re: Ola Aina: The Best Decision I Have Taken Is Picking Nigeria Ahead Of England by pfadom: 2:40pm On Mar 30, 2021
Hmm! Are you thinking for Gabriel Agbolahor? He's regretting he ever turned down Nigeria. His parents also feel same each time they sight Balogun in Nigeria's green for NGA.

BF69BF:
I'm happy for him. Who Nigeria help?

Agbolahor plays I think only one game for the English national team and collecting mad benefits after retiring. They're paying him in thousands.

I ask again, who Nigeria help?

Re: Ola Aina: The Best Decision I Have Taken Is Picking Nigeria Ahead Of England by quickly: 2:43pm On Mar 30, 2021
Bampeh:
Very Funny!
Who is Ola trying to deceive? No space for you in the English national team, not even a bench can be reserved for you in their 3rd reserved team.

Nigeria picked you and we are glad that you're grateful.

bampeh is right

There are many that choose England and didn’t near bench

Eg jordon ibe of Bournemouth

Tammy Abraham

Fikayo tomori

Etc the list is very long

I hope lookman, adarabioyo and eze don’t make same mistake Eze made but England are actively looking to Cap and dump.

They will cap Saka and drop him

They were chasing Musiala of Bayern but Germany capped him before then.

1 Like

Re: Ola Aina: The Best Decision I Have Taken Is Picking Nigeria Ahead Of England by Seunfretty: 2:43pm On Mar 30, 2021
I don't know why we love talking with 2 mouth...if the young man had been sooo good and playing for england some pple will still say he ditched his motherland to play for another nation....we all know english side is star studded but ola has a better chance of making a good statement with the Nigerian team....now listen ....(not every player that have ones played in one great team or the other in history are spectacular players) yes u heard me ....ola ina might be shit to dem i england but could be a strong holding force of the Nigerian team ...so he could be right saying he made a good decision, how he makes use of that decision is left to him
Re: Ola Aina: The Best Decision I Have Taken Is Picking Nigeria Ahead Of England by noble99: 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
The only thing I am happy for about you choosing Nigeria even if we know you can't make the bench of 3lion is that when they call you monkey, you know that you are not serving them.

1 Like

Re: Ola Aina: The Best Decision I Have Taken Is Picking Nigeria Ahead Of England by sleeknaija(m): 2:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
talasticlala:
You are below their standard, same as Iwobi

Bukayo Saka is good, so he can compete with england stars

Its only a matter of time, they will stop inviting Bukayo Saka to the England national team.

Wait and see cheesy
Re: Ola Aina: The Best Decision I Have Taken Is Picking Nigeria Ahead Of England by mkoabiola: 2:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
He can't even make d 2nd team fur England.

Even Bukayo Saka will regret his decision if he go all plays For England.

But I no blame them Sha

Nigeria can use and dumb
Re: Ola Aina: The Best Decision I Have Taken Is Picking Nigeria Ahead Of England by Angelfrost(m): 2:50pm On Mar 30, 2021
blackpanda:

You nko? Wetin u achieve

Smh

A lot more than most pretentious and hypocritical sycophants who actually think they are being 'patriotic'!

Any further questions, sir??! cool
Re: Ola Aina: The Best Decision I Have Taken Is Picking Nigeria Ahead Of England by optimusprime2(m): 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2021
GOOOGLE504:

Tammy and Tomori. Southgate has ensured they can no longer play for Super Eagles and now they r no longer in his plans.

It's Tomori's case that's the most painful one because that lad is good, the Nigerian team lacks versatile defenders.

At least Tammy's case can be consoled with an in form Victor Oshimen, the team also has a lot of attacking players who are currently in sizzling hot form.
Re: Ola Aina: The Best Decision I Have Taken Is Picking Nigeria Ahead Of England by nzedon50(m): 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2021
Good one ..Aina
Re: Ola Aina: The Best Decision I Have Taken Is Picking Nigeria Ahead Of England by joey150(m): 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2021
bignero:
Yimu

John fashanu is still collecting pension from a few minutes playing for England years ago...

Am African and proud, but you choose the most backwards African nation that doesn't have basic amenities and your proud.. Keep deceiving you

Na you dey pay am the pension?

Football na government work? Mtchw.

Commot here. Small Google you no fit use.

1 Like

Re: Ola Aina: The Best Decision I Have Taken Is Picking Nigeria Ahead Of England by Millimann: 3:03pm On Mar 30, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

His fate with the english team is the same as with Nigeria. He wont win a thing.

But he's playing matches with the Super Eagles.
Re: Ola Aina: The Best Decision I Have Taken Is Picking Nigeria Ahead Of England by Urban9aira: 3:07pm On Mar 30, 2021
by the time dey drop you from team oju eh ma clear..Not like he gonna make shirt for england sef
Re: Ola Aina: The Best Decision I Have Taken Is Picking Nigeria Ahead Of England by hybridblood07(m): 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2021
What about Manuel Akanji of Switzerland? He plays regularly for Club and country
Amotolongbo:
I wish Noni Madueke of PSV and Crystal Palace’s Eberechi Eze can have the rethink on their decisions to star for the 3 lions and play for the eagles.

Re: Ola Aina: The Best Decision I Have Taken Is Picking Nigeria Ahead Of England by Angelfrost(m): 3:10pm On Mar 30, 2021
Acetosyn:

It's not his Club. He's on loan from Torino. If or when they relegate he's going back to Italy

Okay... However, loan or not, it's his club as long as he wears their shirt... Helping them stay up will boost his Resume.
Re: Ola Aina: The Best Decision I Have Taken Is Picking Nigeria Ahead Of England by xjiggy: 3:13pm On Mar 30, 2021
bignero:
Yimu

John fashanu is still collecting pension from a few minutes playing for England years ago...

Am African and proud, but you choose the most backwards African nation that doesn't have basic amenities and your proud.. Keep deceiving you
while living in Nigeria as a big boy. E for stay England with that pension na. These boys are clever. They invest and stay in England while fulfilling their football dreams with Nigeria.
Re: Ola Aina: The Best Decision I Have Taken Is Picking Nigeria Ahead Of England by Ashirioluwa: 3:13pm On Mar 30, 2021
It is good to serve our father’s land and I also like his courage.

But if you look at it the other way round you will know that this guy can’t make England team. Smart boy + smart decision
Re: Ola Aina: The Best Decision I Have Taken Is Picking Nigeria Ahead Of England by henrixx(m): 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
big lie. lmaaaao
dude for no even make England fifth 11
Re: Ola Aina: The Best Decision I Have Taken Is Picking Nigeria Ahead Of England by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
Bros. Until they leave you our of the squad because of tribalism or because someone bribed someone. Your eye go open
Re: Ola Aina: The Best Decision I Have Taken Is Picking Nigeria Ahead Of England by henrixx(m): 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2021
sleeknaija:

Its only a matter of time, they will stop inviting Bukayo Saka to the England national team.

Wait and see cheesy
hell no! that guy is a baller. hes one of the future of football

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Haaland Reveals Bizarre Diet Behind Roaring Start To Man City Career / Rasheedat Ajibade Donates Kits To FC Robo / Watford Confirm The Signing Of Emmanuel Dennis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.