Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,527 members, 7,975,107 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:54 PM

Buhari Betrayed By Acn - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Betrayed By Acn (1043 Views)

Revealed: How Tinubu And Buhari Betrayed Me – Amaechi / President Buhari Betrayed Me;only Media Protest Can Save Us- Amaechi / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Betrayed By Acn by davd: 6:15am On Apr 17, 2011
The news circulating before the presidential election that ACN had sealed a deal with PDP become a reality, no longer a story. It was discovered that PDP leaders were given raw cash and at the same time promised of cabinet members shows insincerity in the part of ACN in the earlier alliance talks with CPC.

The main lesson to be learned is that you have to careful with some set of people. The ACN dramatic support for a party(PDP) they have labeled with corruption shows they leaders are insincere, and betrayer is their names.

Congratulation GEJ! If you can sincerely fight corruption, every other things will work. Start from foundation by removing the corruption which we can also describe as top soil before laying the hardcore, that is why some of us are in support of Buhari. Is very annoying when a project is giving out and at the end of the day the contractor abandon the project and nothing will happen, because he was able to settle some people above with % of cash.
Re: Buhari Betrayed By Acn by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 17, 2011
How did the ACN betray Buhari?

Did ACN (who?) promise the presidency to Buhari?

How can ACN control the vote of people? What happened to individual mindsets?

ACN did not promise anything, ACN did not even get into an alliance with CPC, so what are you saying exactly?
Re: Buhari Betrayed By Acn by efisher(m): 6:59am On Apr 17, 2011
ACN did not betray Buhari. They had NO DEAL. Rather, it was Buhari who betrayed Nigerians by destroying the chances of a more promising candidate (Nuhu Ribadu) and tempting a vibrant activist (Tunde Bakare) with his cheap carrot.
Re: Buhari Betrayed By Acn by Nobody: 7:28am On Apr 17, 2011
davd:

The news circulating before the presidential election that ACN had sealed a deal with PDP become a reality, no longer a story. It was discovered that PDP leaders were given raw cash and at the same time promised of cabinet members shows insincerity in the part of ACN in the earlier alliance talks with CPC.

Guy me I no see the logic in ACN giving PDP Leaders raw cash and promising cabinet positions with out the desired national spread
Re: Buhari Betrayed By Acn by honeric01(m): 9:17am On Apr 17, 2011
No one betrayed eachother, I am glad CPC didn't drop guard, hence they would have been really hurt, i knew from the ONSET that ACN was not and never ready for the PRESIDENTIAL seat, Ribadu was only being used by Tinubu and it was funny that Ribadu didn't see this.

ACN wanted to be a bride suitors seek her hand in marriage, that's what TINUBU is using ACN to achieve in the federal level, not for the interest of the whole country but for his own and his cohort's interest.
Re: Buhari Betrayed By Acn by EzeUche(m): 9:18am On Apr 17, 2011
Betrayal is a common theme that comes out of the SW.  grin

Look at what OBJ did to the Northern elite.
Re: Buhari Betrayed By Acn by Nattlil(m): 9:31am On Apr 17, 2011
Rubbish @poster continue crying acn controls nobodys mandate k. Buhari will continue to loose election in nigeria even if he is contesting against me. U are welcome to the GEJ train FRESH AIR don come oh.
Re: Buhari Betrayed By Acn by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 17, 2011
EzeUche:

Betrayal is a common theme that comes out of the SW.  grin

Look at what OBJ did to the Northern elite.

Omg . . .A failed alliance doesn't mean betrayal.blame buhari for his greediness !
Re: Buhari Betrayed By Acn by honeric01(m): 9:46am On Apr 17, 2011
Even without ACN's help, CPC is still doing well in Lagos and other parts of SW, yes the result for CPC is low in some SW states but she's doing well in Lagos.

@Bluetooth

Stop blaming Buhari, Bakare has a mind of his own, he decided not to sign a post-dated document, he knows the danger in that, HE'S A LAWYER and knows what that means, so blaming Buhari for Bakare's moral stand is childish, ACN wanted to get something that's not cool enough and it's illegal to want to change a candidate when INEC has already closed candidate exchange date.

All the same, we all can see that ACN is not even doing well in the presidential elections and i have also decided to just watch and let things go naturally.
Re: Buhari Betrayed By Acn by Blazay(m): 9:49am On Apr 17, 2011
Serves him right for dealing with those shady, 'Iru na bo'(Iru abua) rascal of peeps! grin
Re: Buhari Betrayed By Acn by juman(m): 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2011
It was just misunderstading between the two parties.
Re: Buhari Betrayed By Acn by sartorius(m): 12:41pm On Apr 17, 2011
I just don't like buhari, , I can't trust him with my country. I wanted change but not buhari he is part of our past. Imagine a 78yr old president cos he wud be so powerful that he wud win a 2nd term.I wud ve voted ribadu, but we don't need crooks like tinubu for the right alliance to work. He is part of our past, whilst they was little riggin here and there, but this is the voice of the people @ least lagos results speaks volume.

I hope pple don't relax, I feel our legislators ve our mandate, they shud know that the wud hear from us soon
Re: Buhari Betrayed By Acn by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2011
honeric01:

Even without ACN's help, CPC is still doing well in Lagos and other parts of SW, yes the result for CPC is low in some SW states but she's doing well in Lagos.

@Bluetooth

Stop blaming Buhari, Bakare has a mind of his own, he decided not to sign a post-dated document, he knows the danger in that, HE'S A LAWYER and knows what that means, so blaming Buhari for Bakare's moral stand is childish, ACN wanted to get something that's not cool enough and it's illegal to want to change a candidate when INEC has already closed candidate exchange date.

All the same, we all can see that ACN is not even doing well in the  presidential elections and i have also decided to just watch and let things go naturally.

From the inception of the idea of a possible alliance between Acn and cpc which is the only way to dislodge pdp,the buhari camp have shown that such cannot happen.first,buhari rejected the appeal for him to step down for ribadu;saying the party with the highest votes in Nass election will produce the president.
unfortunately for buhari,Acn had more slots in both chambers but the greedy man insisted on contesting.Acn agreed for him to be president and cpc platform will be used but wanted the vp slot.is that too much for tinubu to ask in alliance with cpc ?
Re: Buhari Betrayed By Acn by Mariory(m): 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2011
I thought Buhari was going to win hands down. Why does he need the ACN? Or do votes on the internet not count?
Re: Buhari Betrayed By Acn by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 17, 2011
Mariory:

I thought Buhari was going to win hands down. Why does he need the ACN? Or do votes on the internet not count?

I tire o.the guy went ahead but see the consequence.I heard the al-majiris is lagos even voted for jonathan.nawao
Re: Buhari Betrayed By Acn by BigB11(m): 12:58pm On Apr 17, 2011
There was an emergency meeting bwt Goodluck, Fashola and Tinubu just last Sunday, after AC N won majority of the spots all around Nigeria.

How come these folks decided to meet a day after the senatorial elections, which didn't favor PDP?

Anything involving Tinubu must be checked twice.
Re: Buhari Betrayed By Acn by gokuu(m): 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2011
ACN has no obligation whatsoever to CPC or buhari!
Re: Buhari Betrayed By Acn by spoOne: 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2011
Load of Crap_ he's simply not qualified to rule in a non-dictatorship, except in the eyes of the northerners of course.
Re: Buhari Betrayed By Acn by onyengbu: 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2011
^^^ Did u hear Tinubu or ACN campaign for PDP thereafter?
Fact is, buhari got trounced!
Re: Buhari Betrayed By Acn by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2011
Big B1:

There was an emergency meeting bwt Goodluck, Fashola and Tinubu just last Sunday, after AC N won majority of the spots all around Nigeria.

How come these folks decided to meet a day after the senatorial elections, which didn't favor PDP?

Anything involving Tinubu must be checked twice.

How is general babangida doing ? Is he coming in 2015 ?
Re: Buhari Betrayed By Acn by purplelady: 1:17pm On Apr 17, 2011
@bluetooth, ibb sure will after all he stepped aside in 1993,so he has to return come 2015.
Re: Buhari Betrayed By Acn by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 17, 2011
purplelady:

@bluetooth, ibb sure will after all he stepped aside in 1993,so he has to return come 2015.
How are we sure the evil spirit will still be alive by then ?
Re: Buhari Betrayed By Acn by Akainzo(m): 1:32pm On Apr 17, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

How did the ACN betray Buhari?

Did ACN (who?) promise the presidency to Buhari?

How can ACN control the vote of people? What happened to individual mindsets?

ACN did not promise anything, ACN did not even get into an alliance with CPC, so what are you saying exactly?

ACN promised CHANGE, ACN promised to back its own candidate. From reports on grtound in Lagos, the ACN agents were telling people to vote PDP.
Tell me where is the CHANGE that ACN had been banding and shouting all over the place when they abandoned their own Presidential candidate and supportrd another party. Even ACN lost in Tinubu's ward and you come here to tell me that there was no betrayal. Haba!

Tinubu sold out and it is glaring. I just right now pity the psyche of Ribadu. His eyes would have cleared now and know he was simply used.
Re: Buhari Betrayed By Acn by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 17, 2011
Akainzo:

ACN promised CHANGE, ACN promised to back its own candidate. From reports on grtound in Lagos, the ACN agents were telling people to vote PDP.
Tell me where is the CHANGE that ACN had been banding and shouting all over the place when they abandoned their own Presidential candidate and supportrd another party. Even ACN lost in Tinubu's ward and you come here to tell me that there was no betrayal. Haba!

Tinubu sold out and it is glaring. I just right now pity the psyche of Ribadu. His eyes would have cleared now and know he was simply used.

Was Tinubu not patient enough with cpc ? Do you even know the meaning of political alliance ?
Re: Buhari Betrayed By Acn by jason123: 1:42pm On Apr 17, 2011
Akainzo:

You do not get it. Tinubu do not hold as much sway as to make the people of the SW vote at his call, that will make him a god.
How can one man tell a Whole region such as the SW to vote for another man simply because of their personal deal(if any)?
It does not make sense.
Re: Buhari Betrayed By Acn by usbcable(m): 2:37pm On Apr 17, 2011
some people are just plain stu'pid.
how did acn betray buhari.
did you ever see at anytime any acn leader/elder say vote for jonathan.
up until the last minute every acn person/agent/leader/contestant clamored for Ribadu.
and btw SW are not almajiris that would follow the words of an individual hook line and sinker.
Buhari ko buzugi ni
Re: Buhari Betrayed By Acn by honeric01(m): 2:59pm On Apr 17, 2011
~Bluetooth:

From the inception of the idea of a possible alliance between Acn and cpc which is the only way to dislodge pdp,the buhari camp have shown that such cannot happen.first,buhari rejected the appeal for him to step down for ribadu;saying the party with the highest votes in Nass election will produce the president.
unfortunately for buhari,Acn had more slots in both chambers but the greedy man  insisted on contesting.Acn agreed for him to be president and cpc platform will be used but wanted the vp slot.is that too much for tinubu to ask in alliance with cpc ?

Please quote anywhere you got the bolded from, I don't like liars, they make me sick, i have read almost all the articles on the breakdown and none did i find the boded, so tell us where you heard yours from. even the party involved didn't mention anything of such in their various interviews.

All in all, Buhari said no one should blame anything, politics is just too complicated to understand especially in Nigeria.

Thanks
Re: Buhari Betrayed By Acn by Mariory(m): 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2011
Akainzo:

Stop fooling yourself. Tinubu cannot tell people in the SW how to vote.

(1) (Reply)

My Plea To Jonatha / Elections Results In Akwa Ibom / Ladoja, Others Blame Obasanjo For Pdp’s Failure !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.