Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,953 members, 7,927,857 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 12:11 AM

Father-Of-Six Arrested For Sexually Assaulting 9-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa (Pix) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father-Of-Six Arrested For Sexually Assaulting 9-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa (Pix) (19004 Views)

Six Arrested For Internet Fraud In Enugu (Pictures) / ‘I Have Been Sexually Assaulting My Employer’s Twin Daughters Since 2019’ / RCCG Pastor, Philip Prince Olatunbosun Arrested For Sexually Assaulting Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father-Of-Six Arrested For Sexually Assaulting 9-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa (Pix) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 30, 2021
see leg, over use of manhood.
Re: Father-Of-Six Arrested For Sexually Assaulting 9-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa (Pix) by TotoGame(m): 9:43pm On Mar 30, 2021
[i][/i] Afonja miscreants

trying to develop Adamawa
Re: Father-Of-Six Arrested For Sexually Assaulting 9-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa (Pix) by Vinnie2000(m): 9:43pm On Mar 30, 2021
Lol, smileyThe Nice Lady of Nairaland aka The Future is Femail..
Despite all this Awful things you say about Men,,You still react to some Couple posts here,E.g Tuface and Annie or Banky W and Adesua with the quote 'Oh God When??Well, Soon it will be my Turn''
So it is from the ''Evil Guys'' you claim re allover in Nigeria that you are still desiring a Wedding n Husband??
So you see my point. Agreed, some Guys are bad but doesn't make ALL men to be Bad..
I like you, You seem to be a cool Girl..U just need to talk and have better relationship with Guys/Men..U will find out that lots are really Good!!

saphiere:
Few things I came to realized about Nigerian men;

1. They like force sexual intercourse.
2. They can't control their sexual urge.
3. They can sleep with anything.
4. Their girl-children are not safe with them.
Re: Father-Of-Six Arrested For Sexually Assaulting 9-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa (Pix) by Patrioticman007(m): 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2021
madukka:
Why always the north

He is Christian please don't insult Northern Nigeria.

Re read the passage, his names are "Alphonsus Peter" like peter in the Bible.
Re: Father-Of-Six Arrested For Sexually Assaulting 9-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa (Pix) by Successfulone: 10:03pm On Mar 30, 2021
See as he be like Sméagol
Re: Father-Of-Six Arrested For Sexually Assaulting 9-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa (Pix) by AMBURSAA(m): 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
NO ONE TAG OR RELATE HIS ACT WITH HIS RELIGION,BECOUSE HE IS XTIAN.
Re: Father-Of-Six Arrested For Sexually Assaulting 9-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa (Pix) by EmekaA125(m): 10:46pm On Mar 30, 2021
Nazgul:
This sexual assault on minors is seriously getting out of hand. It's high time the government begin to enforce strict laws against rapists and paedophiles.

What does a married man with six kids want in the panties of a 9 year old child? That man should be jailed.
Is panties the plural of pant?
Re: Father-Of-Six Arrested For Sexually Assaulting 9-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa (Pix) by Funkeshuga(m): 10:46pm On Mar 30, 2021
saphiere:

Dear mothers, never leave your girl-child with any man be it her father.

did your father assault you at your teen age?

and no one send you to be dating hire killer that see your already wide pússy as trophy hence rough handling it like today bread

seek help and stop ridiculing all men because of the few idiots you've dated
Re: Father-Of-Six Arrested For Sexually Assaulting 9-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa (Pix) by Jesuschristus: 11:13pm On Mar 30, 2021
saphiere:

Dear mothers, never leave your girl-child with any man be it her father.

did your father rape you??
Re: Father-Of-Six Arrested For Sexually Assaulting 9-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa (Pix) by Gunayo(m): 11:17pm On Mar 30, 2021
See his posture like letter Y.
Re: Father-Of-Six Arrested For Sexually Assaulting 9-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa (Pix) by 9jaRealist: 11:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
Re: Father-Of-Six Arrested For Sexually Assaulting 9-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa (Pix) by McSquishi(f): 12:18am On Mar 31, 2021
Something is really happening with many Nigerian men today. So much wickedness at every turn.

It’s like they are being overtaken by demons.

Society is crumbling.

cry cry cry
Re: Father-Of-Six Arrested For Sexually Assaulting 9-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa (Pix) by Happyfela(m): 1:03am On Mar 31, 2021
All this child molesters always looking so creepy

Spits
Re: Father-Of-Six Arrested For Sexually Assaulting 9-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa (Pix) by dikeigbo2(m): 1:22am On Mar 31, 2021
the community youths there wont contribute money to buy fuel to set him ablaze...if its a mere talk against muhamed ...they will be forming yeye youths.....
Re: Father-Of-Six Arrested For Sexually Assaulting 9-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa (Pix) by Duplexxx: 2:20am On Mar 31, 2021
Evil man look at your deadly face
Re: Father-Of-Six Arrested For Sexually Assaulting 9-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa (Pix) by babadigu(m): 2:47am On Mar 31, 2021
He looks like a ghost in a horror movie
Re: Father-Of-Six Arrested For Sexually Assaulting 9-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa (Pix) by Anaerobi(m): 5:35am On Mar 31, 2021
for my own demsawo?
this face looks familiar Sha....
Re: Father-Of-Six Arrested For Sexually Assaulting 9-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa (Pix) by cardoctor(m): 6:27am On Mar 31, 2021
Dis one head no correct.
Re: Father-Of-Six Arrested For Sexually Assaulting 9-Year-Old Girl In Adamawa (Pix) by Nazgul: 8:04pm On Mar 31, 2021
EmekaA125:

Is panties the plural of pant?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Traditional Ruler Detained In Connection With Alhaji Gay’s Murder / Lady Accuses Man She Met On Instagram Of Abusing Her Sexually / Residents Flee Benue Community, As Fulani Herdsmen Attack & Injure Many (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.