Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,195 members, 7,919,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 02:28 PM

Mobile Income Profits - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mobile Income Profits (167 Views)

How To Provide Packaging Services And Import From China To Improve Profits / Mobile Income Profits / Freight Broker Profits : Zero Experience Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Income Profits by HalowyDA(m): 6:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
Benefits of Business Owners Success System (BOSS) (The Rise of The Titans)!!!

Are you ready to do something to improve your finances?

Not next week
Not Tomorrow
I mean right now.

Then you should consider joining the Titans.

Based on the HalowyDA Series I've created a mentorship group known as Business Owners Success System aka (BOSS).
When you join the system you automatically become a member of our TITANS TEAM known as the BOSS.

What's in for you becoming a member of B.O.S.S?
* you become part of our Titans Training Team based on the Skillset you have.
* You get to learn any course of your choice to help you position yourself to the benefits of the BOSS program if you have no/mastered any skill yet.
* you get one ebook on either business, copywriting, marketing, graphic, sales etc. To help you start your journey towards become a master.
* you get access to creating a better Team with in the BOSS program.

* access to a course on either business, marketing and sales monthly (I and my team will get this course from top notch creators, courses worth Millions of Naira)
* access to our once in a month sales strategy Sunday program, here we invite a top marketer to teach you new sales strategy via the mentorship group.
* you get a 30% discount on any product I create.
* weekly support on business related issues.
* you have unlimited access to like-minded business people, you become family share ideas and grow together.

Giving the value of what you will be getting it would be fair if I charge as much as 25k for you to get into the Titans Circle, but it would defeat the purpose of the entire system so I am not going to charge that, not even half of that,
Not even 10k.

Which is the least I am supposed to charge for this big fat benefits.

I am going to charge a heavy discounted onetime giveaway price of 5k to join this group.

What is 5k to you?
Well to me its 50% of my fuel money anytime I go out, anytime I step out I buy 5k fuel for my car.
5k also is my 2 weeks sub money, this days 5k sub don’t even last me for 2 weeks.
You can do the maths.
So you can decide to use your 5k for any of those things I judst mentioned or for thousands other things.
You wont be getting the BOSS benefits when you do that.
That means opportuinity lost, this is the best opportuinity you would ever come across for such price.
The ball is in your court and make sure to make a decision you won’t come to regret, I myself get courses a whole lot the last one I got on affiliate marketing cost 97 dollars, that is a whopping #43,650, I value growth a whole lot and I know growth comes from knowledge acquired and implemented.
To join, send BOSS to 08063340504 or email halowyfs1@gmail.com
Success
N.C. Christopher (Halowy)

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Mistakes That Can Cost You A Job Interview / Share Connection Not Motivational Speech / CP Allegedly Ignores Hq’s Order, Vows To Eject Officers From Lagos Barracks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.