Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,661 members, 7,911,783 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 03:46 PM

I'm No Longer An Atheist - DMT Experience - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm No Longer An Atheist - DMT Experience (1502 Views)

My out-of-body DMT Experience / Please Who Has This Song "Born To Win, Born To Reign In Life, I'm No Ordinary Pe / I'm No Longer An Atheist. Finally Found God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm No Longer An Atheist - DMT Experience by Bintasukai: 11:52am On Feb 18
Mayntheemaynn:

The link I sent is a channel that talks about peoples experience with DMT and other harder drugs.
Verification source of what? grin
The same way you are telling us of your trips on DMT and how you became a deity, others too have shared their own trips.

A picture of christian heaven abi

DMT is just like LSD, shrooms, which one be mate, you need to do more drugs lol

I did not become a deity o.

Stop sending links, tell us of your experience. Otherwise you suppose Dey one corner Dey learn. I asked you to name one drug stronger than dmt you were naming shrooms lsd. I even thought you will say heroin, crack lol

Bro, I dare you. Try 5meo DMT. I dare you. Then come temme wetin your eye see. Lololol.

Let me help you, go to Reddit, you can join the forums for each of these substances. Even for kolos. Then come back and re-educate yourself.
Re: I'm No Longer An Atheist - DMT Experience by Maynthemayn: 12:01pm On Feb 18
Bintasukai:

I did not become a deity o.

Stop sending links, tell us of your experience. Otherwise you suppose Dey one corner Dey learn. I asked you to name one drug stronger than dmt you were naming shrooms lsd. I even thought you will say heroin, crack lol

Bro, I dare you. Try 5meo DMT. I dare you. Then come temme wetin your eye see. Lololol.

Let me help you, go to Reddit, you can join the forums for each of these substances. Even for kolos. Then come back and re-educate yourself.

I’m done here, thanks for sharing your overconfidence with me this morning.

go to vice city on youtube, you will see documentary of drugs stronger than dmt
you are proving the point, millions of people use it, it is nothing special.
yes send me links to where people talk about their trips while on the drug lol

https://www.addictioncenter.com/news/2019/10/trendy-psychedelic-toad-venom/

Psychedelic Toad Venom that is 4 times stronger than DMT.

1 Like

Re: I'm No Longer An Atheist - DMT Experience by Maynthemayn: 12:04pm On Feb 18
Bintasukai:

Bro you have no basis for argument, no frame of reference. All I can say is, if you get mind, try DMT. Then go click the YouTube links wey Dey mislead you so.

Then come tell me wetin your eye see. At this point, I feel like you will argue with a pilot because you play flight simulator on your phone.
Basis for what argument?
it seems you are defending something else.
Re: I'm No Longer An Atheist - DMT Experience by Bintasukai: 12:07pm On Feb 18
Maynthemayn:

you are proving the point, millions of people use it, it is nothing special.
yes send me links to where people talk about their trips while on the drug lol

https://www.addictioncenter.com/news/2019/10/trendy-psychedelic-toad-venom/

Psychedelic Toad Venom that is 4 times stronger than DMT.

Give me a shot of whatever you are having bro. Psychedelic toad venom, gotten from the bufo alvirus toad is 5 meo dmt. It is not 4 times stronger than dmt because it is dmt.

See bro, I understand very keenly what I am talking about. I’m not just cobbling a bunch of links together in ignorant darkness.

I’m lost, did I say millions of people don’t use it? Or that I am special for using it. I think I’m starting to understand you now.

1 Like

Re: I'm No Longer An Atheist - DMT Experience by Maynthemayn: 12:09pm On Feb 18
Bintasukai:

Give me a shot of whatever you are having bro. Psychedelic toad venom, gotten from the Hugo alvirus toaf is 5 meo dmt
stick to your drugs.

yes it is. have you dare to try the toad venom?
Re: I'm No Longer An Atheist - DMT Experience by Bintasukai: 12:11pm On Feb 18
Maynthemayn:

stick to your drugs.

yes it is. have you dare to try the toad venom?

Which drugs?

Oga branch, have you dared try any one. Go Dey ask question.

1 Like

Re: I'm No Longer An Atheist - DMT Experience by Bintasukai: 12:14pm On Feb 18
Maynthemayn:

Basis for what argument?
it seems you are defending something else.

Phew

1 Like

Re: I'm No Longer An Atheist - DMT Experience by Konquest: 12:41am On Feb 25
Mayntheemaynn:
This is a YouTube channel where people on trips(shrooms, DMT, etc) talk about their stories while on the drug.
https://m.youtube.com/@animated

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Thoughts/diary On Christian Relationship / Mummy G.O At It Again!names 7 Popular Nigerian Churches That Won’t Make Heaven / The Difference Between Soul And Spirit, Or Is There One ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.