Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,134 members, 7,973,823 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 08:07 AM

..meet The Greatest Liar On Earth...you Wont Believe It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ..meet The Greatest Liar On Earth...you Wont Believe It (247 Views)

2Face Idibia: “Whatever You Hear About Me, Please Believe It” / Peruzzi: When Chioma Told Me She Was Dating Davido, I Didn't Believe It / Omg!! You Wont Believe It! But Rihanna Now Has A Butt!! See Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

..meet The Greatest Liar On Earth...you Wont Believe It by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 31, 2021
Master Mohammad Ahmed have been self acclaimed and proclaimed to be the greatest liar on earth that whatever story made up by him will never be detected to be a lie even though there are enough proof that he lied.
He had received some awards on lies and have now been pronounced President of All Liars Association Of West Africa States(ALAWAS).
He attends a private school located in suburb in badagry.
It is better we should all know him before he heads to gets a Guinness record for himself

(1) (Reply)

Chioma Officially Breaks Up With Davido �refunds Bride Price / Yemi Alade Promises To Never Lend Anyone Money Again (see Why) / Breaking: Happy Birthday Prince Sturge (NCC Gist)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.