Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,124 members, 7,880,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:41 PM

I Was Mocked For Not Having Good Cloths, Shoes, Weavons.. Nigerian Lady Narrates - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Mocked For Not Having Good Cloths, Shoes, Weavons.. Nigerian Lady Narrates (1019 Views)

Adele Mocked For Wearing Traditional African Hairstyle And Jamaican Flag Bikinig / I Was Mocked, Bullied For My Dark Skin – Beverly Naya / Iyanya Mocked For Dropping Just N3k After Much Hailing In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Mocked For Not Having Good Cloths, Shoes, Weavons.. Nigerian Lady Narrates by Gladtune: 11:06am On Mar 31, 2021
A Nigerian woman, Nsikak Effiong from Akwa Ibom has revealed that she tasted cornflakes for the first time when she entered university as her parents didn't know about cereals.

Nsikak, who disclosed this on Facebook on Tuesda, also narrated how she was mocked back then for not having nice clothes, shoes and fixing synthetic weavons. She also encouraged her followers stating that ''what we do not have now, we will definitely have it tomorrow''

"I first ate cornflakes in the University. Of course, I knew what cornflakes and goldenmorn was but I didn't eat it. My parents really didn't know it. We had food always at home and that was the most important which I'm ever so grateful for.. Cereals definitely alien to them. I'm sure if my mom knew it, she would buy for me. But she didn't." she wrote.

'So first day I bought cornflakes, I finished the whole packet in 1hr. It was a case of "FINALLY". Shebi this thing? I don chop am at last. It felt gooood.

Read full story here; https://gladtune.com/2021/03/31/i-first-ate-cornflakes-in-the-university-nigerian-lady-narrates-how-she-was-mocked-for-not-having-nice-clothes-shoes-and-fixing-synthetic-weavons/

Re: I Was Mocked For Not Having Good Cloths, Shoes, Weavons.. Nigerian Lady Narrates by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 31, 2021
Hmm... This life. Cornflakes that was every homes delight in the 80s is what was a luxury in some homes. This life is truly in stages

Anyways, Never let anyone talk you down because of your present condition. God can turn things around for the better within seconds.

This is a true case of when there is life, there is hope.

Have faith in God and never lose hope in Him.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Mocked For Not Having Good Cloths, Shoes, Weavons.. Nigerian Lady Narrates by airminem(f): 11:18am On Mar 31, 2021
Davido will get more flakes for you. Tag him on twiter
Re: I Was Mocked For Not Having Good Cloths, Shoes, Weavons.. Nigerian Lady Narrates by mechanics(m): 8:47am On Apr 01, 2021
AsherAmari:
Hmm... This life. Cornflakes that was every homes delight in the 80s is what was a luxury in some homes. This life is truly in stages

Anyways, Never let anyone talk you down because of your present condition. God can turn things around for the better within seconds.

This is a true case of when there is life, there is hope.

Have faith in God and never lose hope in Him.
Sure.

1 Like

Re: I Was Mocked For Not Having Good Cloths, Shoes, Weavons.. Nigerian Lady Narrates by mechanics(m): 8:48am On Apr 01, 2021
Now she can buy cartoons of cornflakes.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Lilo Buys Laycon Car At Laycon Shall We Begin Album Launch (video) / Billionaire Mompha Buys Iphone 13 For Himself, Wife And Kids / Burna Boy Makes N3 Billion Naira From His Madison Square Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.