Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,695 members, 7,948,578 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 04:46 AM

Affected By End Sars Campaign. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Affected By End Sars Campaign. (109 Views)

Transcorp Building Intact, The Building Beside It Was The One Affected / Weakened 3-storey Building Collapses In Ibadan, 2 Persons Affected. Photos / Enugu Rainstorm: Governor Visits, Sympathizes With Affected Persons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Affected By End Sars Campaign. by mariophils(m): 11:42am On Mar 31, 2021
Dear Fam,
I had bought 1,200 units of this crates last year for Farm business ,. However, our farm was looted during the End Sars campaign, our business was one of the growing business in my environment that was terribly affected, due to this, we decided to go out of business and sell of this available asset at a cheaper price than we purchased them, it will be so useful to people running restaurants and beer parlour,and can be used for multiple purposes, am open to negotiations on this, you can reach me on ,07081148107,07037381757.

(1) (Reply)

TO LET 3 Bedroom Flats (all Room En-suits) @ Olohunda Estate, Beside The Apostol / Short Rental Apartments.. / How To Choose Door And Window Hardware?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.