Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,360 members, 7,920,350 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 03:42 AM

If A Police Officer Beat Up Your Lovely Mother Like This, What Would You Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If A Police Officer Beat Up Your Lovely Mother Like This, What Would You Do? (724 Views)

8-Month-Old Baby Dies As Ogun Pastor Orders Concubines To Beat Up Wife (Pix) / 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife / Pius Angbo: Channels TV Reacts To News Of Their Staff Who Beat Up His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Police Officer Beat Up Your Lovely Mother Like This, What Would You Do? by Nollywoodpikin: 11:58am On Mar 31, 2021
A Nigerian young lady have shared her terrible story of how a Nigerian policeman assaulted her mother in the compound leaving her with several wounds and no one said a  word.

See what the policeman did to my mum. 58 years old woman what should I do?

Source: https://yawabase.com/viral-news-today/

Re: If A Police Officer Beat Up Your Lovely Mother Like This, What Would You Do? by Bornsinner7: 12:00pm On Mar 31, 2021
Damn bro.. na only God know wetin I go do the police officer
Re: If A Police Officer Beat Up Your Lovely Mother Like This, What Would You Do? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 31, 2021
One of us go meet our maker that day

1 Like

Re: If A Police Officer Beat Up Your Lovely Mother Like This, What Would You Do? by Freestainworld(m): 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
We go chop shit that day
Re: If A Police Officer Beat Up Your Lovely Mother Like This, What Would You Do? by Richy4(m): 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2021
Apart from the fact that he was wearing a police uniform, he is human right?... If beaten so hard, there will be blood flowing through his veins correct? He doesn't enjoy any immunity right?.. he can sue and be sued too right?, in a democratic setting, Equality before the law right? ..So that is it. grin..

1 Like

Re: If A Police Officer Beat Up Your Lovely Mother Like This, What Would You Do? by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 4:45pm On Mar 31, 2021
You don't actually need a gun to kill a man or incapacitate him
Re: If A Police Officer Beat Up Your Lovely Mother Like This, What Would You Do? by Icyexpressions: 5:21pm On Mar 31, 2021
Nothing. Just smile and tell him thank you very much and God bless you.

My mom didn't raised me to be a street fighter
Re: If A Police Officer Beat Up Your Lovely Mother Like This, What Would You Do? by 1F30M4(f): 5:29pm On Mar 31, 2021
Odabi pe won fete sha cheesy
Re: If A Police Officer Beat Up Your Lovely Mother Like This, What Would You Do? by LyfeJennings(m): 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2021
Reasons why I know Killers
Professional ones
Re: If A Police Officer Beat Up Your Lovely Mother Like This, What Would You Do? by Printerscanner: 7:49pm On Mar 31, 2021
I will be charged for murder of an officer of the Federal Republic
Re: If A Police Officer Beat Up Your Lovely Mother Like This, What Would You Do? by Printerscanner: 7:49pm On Mar 31, 2021
Icyexpressions:
Nothing. Just smile and tell him thank you very much and God bless you.

My mom didn't raised me to be a street fighter

Cowards die a million and one times

(1) (Reply)

Don't Get Involved With People's Marriages, Here's Why. / 42 Inches Lg Smart Tv / Lady Uses Candlelight To Make Custard For Her Baby To Avert Her From Sleeping...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.