Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:47 AM

I Don Surrender! Results From The North. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don Surrender! Results From The North. (1366 Views)

Results From The FCT Area Council Election (Yet To Be Confirmed By INEC) / Oyo Governorship Election Results From 27 Of The 33 LGA's / Chad President Tells Boko Haram Leader To Surrender Or Face Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don Surrender! Results From The North. by 13volts(m): 11:15am On Apr 17, 2011
Jigawa state
Cpc. 666,994
Pdp. 419,252
Acn. 17,355
Anpp 7673

Sokoto state
Cpc 522,050
Pdp 287,778.
Kano state
Cpc. 1,156,948
Pdp. 375,389
Anpp. 454,389
Gombe state
Cpc. 404,686. 77%
Pdp. 92,475. 22%
Okene Alone kogi state.
Cpc. 24335
Pdp. 10741
Anpp. 132
Kastina metro alone
Cpc. 78,841
Pdp. 19, 577
Can 7800
Re: I Don Surrender! Results From The North. by Mobinga: 11:46am On Apr 17, 2011
Reality.

PDP. Wins
Re: I Don Surrender! Results From The North. by JUO(m): 11:57am On Apr 17, 2011
not PDP but GEJ
Re: I Don Surrender! Results From The North. by spoOne: 11:58am On Apr 17, 2011
JUO:

not PDP but GEJ

Seconded!
Re: I Don Surrender! Results From The North. by Abagworo(m): 12:06pm On Apr 17, 2011
Its funny how PDP is rigging the Northern results.It is impossible for PDP to get 400,000 in Jigawa.I predict there will be crisis and many PDP Bigmen members might be killed.
Re: I Don Surrender! Results From The North. by gokuu(m): 12:10pm On Apr 17, 2011
Abagworo:

Its funny how PDP is rigging the Northern results.It is impossible for PDP to get 400,000 in Jigawa.I predict there will be crisis and many PDP Bigmen members might be killed.
shame on you! U are on ur own.
Re: I Don Surrender! Results From The North. by gokuu(m): 12:10pm On Apr 17, 2011
Abagworo:

shame on you! U are on ur own.
Re: I Don Surrender! Results From The North. by olabukola: 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2011
Abagworo:

You always predict crises from Mend to Boko haram. Are you Kobojunkie?
Re: I Don Surrender! Results From The North. by Lagosboy: 12:23pm On Apr 17, 2011
Right from yesterday morning there were reports of lamidos deputy and PA moving around jigawa with soldiers and money. The electoral law prohibits such movement during election. Reports were made to Inec and we await to see what will happen.

This results were clearly rigged. Look at the results cOming from the SS and SE and the rigging becomes clearer
Re: I Don Surrender! Results From The North. by omenala(m): 12:26pm On Apr 17, 2011
Its obvious the northerners will vote for a candidate from their region that belongs
2 thesame religion. Even if cpc is fielding embicil3"s its natural for our aboki brothers 2 cowtow behind bb
Re: I Don Surrender! Results From The North. by dustydee: 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2011
omenala:

Its obvious the northerners will vote for a candidate from their region that belongs
2 thesame religion. Even if cpc is fielding embicil3"s its natural for our aboki brothers 2 cowtow behind bb
just as it is obvious southerners will vote for a candidate from their region even if he is an imbec i le
Re: I Don Surrender! Results From The North. by honeric01(m): 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2011
If truly the south voted based on competence, then Utomi should have been the one with alot of supporters, but unfortunately this didn't happen.

Is GEJ more qualified intelligent and exposure wise than Pat Utomi?
Re: I Don Surrender! Results From The North. by nusdog: 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2011
honeric01:

If truly the south voted based on competence, then Utomi should have been the one with alot of supporters, but unfortunately this didn't happen.

How can they vote Utomi when he pulled out of the race before election day?
Re: I Don Surrender! Results From The North. by nduchucks: 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2011
Abagworo:

Abagworo, those numbers do not matter, the numbers that are released from the collation center will determine the outcome. Any official challenges to results with the submission of convincing evidence of rigging will render those numbers useless.

Let's wait for the collation center. Sources tell me that Buhari may edge GEJ by only 500,000 votes which will force a runoff. Time will tell.
Re: I Don Surrender! Results From The North. by Afam4eva(m): 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2011
nusdog:

But you know he wouldn't have won.
Re: I Don Surrender! Results From The North. by honeric01(m): 1:20pm On Apr 17, 2011
nusdog:

He pulled out for lack of support and knew that it was an exercise in futility.

I KNOW FOR SURE that BUHARI is going to bring him into his govt if he wins.
Re: I Don Surrender! Results From The North. by olabukola: 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2011
honeric01:

Unintelligent question. Is Buhari more qualified than Shakiru?
Re: I Don Surrender! Results From The North. by dasa: 1:53pm On Apr 17, 2011
@Abagworo, what do you mean pdp rigged the northern results. Do mean GEJ does not have supporters in the north?
yesterday, everybody was happy that the election was free and fair, now that some people are loosing they are claiming the election was rigged. where cant people lose with honour.

Those figures where not rigged.

Besides there are reports of massive under age voting in many areas where CPC won. But of course you wont say anything about it because it was CPC that did it. the PDP is not shouting yet because they are ahead.
Re: I Don Surrender! Results From The North. by Odunnu: 2:24pm On Apr 17, 2011
I'm marvelled at the display of 'intelligence' by some NLndrs.
God have mercy
Re: I Don Surrender! Results From The North. by mistakay: 4:13pm On Apr 17, 2011
PDP did not win those votes in the North they bought and paid for them.
Re: I Don Surrender! Results From The North. by infohenry(m): 4:25pm On Apr 17, 2011
If PDP win it was rigged, but CPC win they people voted. Some people in thi NL behaves like OLODO. Buhari is should be gallant in defeat and congratulate Jonathan immediately cos is all over.
Re: I Don Surrender! Results From The North. by Myself2(m): 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oh oh,wassup with all the whining and moaning by the losing BB or is it IPhone team now?
Or has the weeping galore on nairaland commenced,this is not fair,why not wait for the weeping general to kick-start his electoral loss weeping spree before you guys follow suit?

Try and have some regard for the chief mourner please
Re: I Don Surrender! Results From The North. by Kobojunkie: 4:29pm On Apr 17, 2011
Mobinga:

Reality.

PDP. Wins

Why did you, knowing this, lie on the other thread that Northerners voted Buhari? undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Don Surrender! Results From The North. by Mobinga: 4:52pm On Apr 17, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Why did you, knowing this, lie on the other thread that Northerners voted Buhari? undecided undecided undecided
What are you writing about? So the northerners didn't vote Buhari?
Re: I Don Surrender! Results From The North. by Kobojunkie: 4:55pm On Apr 17, 2011
Mobinga:

What are you writing about? So the northerners didn't vote Buhari?

Nope . . . not in the way you suggest

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=tvZQFY4djelIwyB7uI_RXHw#gid=0
Re: I Don Surrender! Results From The North. by elikiba(m): 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2011
Why are we complaining that the North voted for buhari, did south south not vote for one of their own come on people please allow them they are free to chose who they want as their leader just as we down here is also free.

All we should be praying is that if GEJ comes in he should not succumb to the PDP machinery that has run this country to the ground because it is obvious that people voted the personality of GEJ not PDP.

Who ever wins good luck but remember those that voted you in

(1) (Reply)

Bribe Killer Cops Identified / Aganga / Okonjo-iweala's Chums - Goldman Sachs, Jp Morgan Lobby Govt Over Swf / Kerosene Tanker Burnt In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.