Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,510 members, 7,965,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:16 AM

My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! (8646 Views)

Love Potion Turns Zimbabwean Woman Into Sex Addict, Sleeps With 47 Men / Man Goes Crazy When His Ex Refused To Meet With Him And His New Girlfriend (SS) / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by luminouz(m): 10:59pm On Mar 31, 2021
This is the 1millionth post of this topic on nairaland...

Very boring
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by openmine(m): 11:13pm On Mar 31, 2021
inahlot:
Less than two months into our relationship and this has want to finished my life with sex.

I'm a per time student of LASU, so I'm often at home after closing from work except on some weekends, and we see almost every evening I close from work, but there's no anytime she comes over to my father house where I still stay that we won't have sex... the one she did yesterday was the most frustrating as I was very tired after closing from work and I have alot on my head with my school fees and some bills but she just won't understand, if I tell her no her reply will be don't complain if I cheat on you o, bcuz I'm asking for it now and you're denying me.

before I forget to add these, she is a graduate of noun first class in mass communication and very beautiful, an very encouraging and supportive both spiritually and financially and those are the reasons I'm considering breaking up with her... but fr I'm tired of the relationship PLEASE NAIRALANDs WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Bro you don't really have a problem as long as the highlighted are included in the 'package'!
However, since you said she is the encouraging and supportive type, then all you need is a simple heart to heart discus with her!
I am very sure she will understand and make some adjustments!

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by 5Gbabe: 11:19pm On Mar 31, 2021
omo guyz na true e get as a woman go give u sex u go taya my own girl now I no day pick her call now house of thT too much sex
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by roundman: 11:32pm On Mar 31, 2021
Righteousness2:
Your Destiny is being traded and Grounded on the altar Sex and Immorality...
You are being tied and Chained in the Spirtual realm..
If your Eyes are opened to see yourself in the Spirit realm , you won't be asking questions
This guy sef, everything spiritual realm...Guy leave people and their lives,talks as if you are next to God.

2 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by BigYash: 11:35pm On Mar 31, 2021
timagentms:
Is because she doesn't have job. a marketing job will reduce her emotional Hot when she stress up.
She go dey share am round na. The best advise is for op to run as fast his leg can carry him. I dated a nymp before, e no easy o. I just dey lean,she dey add. I travel leave her for less than a month,she Bleep neighbor. She told me she couldn't wait. Just a month o. Op run o

Brother solo will always sing.. Thank you for saving me,thank you my Lord. Thank you for saving me,thank you my Lord.

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by MansoryMX(m): 11:36pm On Mar 31, 2021
inahlot:
Less than two months into our relationship and this has want to finished my life with sex.

I'm a per time student of LASU, so I'm often at home after closing from work except on some weekends, and we see almost every evening I close from work, but there's no anytime she comes over to my father house where I still stay that we won't have sex... the one she did yesterday was the most frustrating as I was very tired after closing from work and I have alot on my head with my school fees and some bills but she just won't understand, if I tell her no her reply will be don't complain if I cheat on you o, bcuz I'm asking for it now and you're denying me.

before I forget to add these, she is a graduate of noun first class in mass communication and very beautiful, an very encouraging and supportive both spiritually and financially and those are the reasons I'm considering breaking up with her... but fr I'm tired of the relationship PLEASE NAIRALANDs WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Pass me her number lemme call her and advise her to take it on you cheesy

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by OGWILLS123: 11:36pm On Mar 31, 2021
Have nothing to say sha :-/.

Just disturbing your scrolling cool
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by papiSNEH(m): 11:45pm On Mar 31, 2021
war da fouurrr shocked shocked

life no balance at all
the other day one mofo dey complain say him girl never give am kpekus since december
while this one dey complain of E CHOKE kpekus

this country na wa
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by MufasaLion: 11:47pm On Mar 31, 2021
papiSNEH:
war da fouurrr shocked shocked

life no balance at all
the other day one mofo dey complain say him girl never give am kpekus since december
while this one dey complain of E CHOKE kpekus

this country na wa

Hilarious comment grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by Kobicove(m): 11:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
Nonexistent:
She is a first class graduate so she is trying to get all the fuccks she missed while being good student. If you're not up to the task of fuccking her regularly, shift let another man take over.

Good advice!
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by majamajic(m): 12:33am On Apr 01, 2021
U sex under your dad's roof grin grin grin

I live close to Lasu , can shift her to my side ?
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by Anfield247(m): 1:09am On Apr 01, 2021
Sandydayziz:
What do men really want? undecided
Sandydayziz, they want what they wished.

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:30am On Apr 01, 2021
Sandydayziz:
What do men really want? undecided
What do Edo girls want
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by ruffkenny: 7:13am On Apr 01, 2021
Bro what other thing do u want cos this ur girl is giving u everything and u still complaining,how is her love for sex a problem now?if u can't handle her in every aspect u better let her go now,cos tomorrow u will still be complaining eventually that I love her so much yet she cheats on me hmmm wahala no dey finish!!

2 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by pozehnani(f): 7:26am On Apr 01, 2021
Dont let Fire burn that your mouth for that spiritual support you're mentioning. Youre trying to paint a LovePeddler white by giving her spiritual qualities that in not evident in your life's.

Both of You better repent and desist from this sinful life before it is too late.

Spiritual kor, terrestrial nii...
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by timagentms: 7:38am On Apr 01, 2021
BigYash:
She go dey share am round na. The best advise is for op to run as fast his leg can carry him. I dated a nymp before, e no easy o. I just dey lean,she dey add. I travel leave her for less than a month,she Bleep neighbor. She told me she couldn't wait. Just a month o. Op run o

Brother solo will always sing.. Thank you for saving me,thank you my Lord. Thank you for saving me,thank you my Lord.

Yes it true, but the problem be say the OP said he love her, and when love involved, OP might not ready to leave her ooo, and the alternative is to find her work to minimize her free time.

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by AmancalledGod: 7:39am On Apr 01, 2021
pozehnani:
Dont let Fire burn that your mouth for that spiritual support you're mentioning. Youre trying to paint a LovePeddler white by giving her spiritual qualities that in not evident in your life's.

Both of You better repent and desist from this sinful life before it is too late.

Spiritual kor, terrestrial nii...
Anty shut the fvck up

2 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by pozehnani(f): 7:44am On Apr 01, 2021
AmancalledGod:

Anty shut the fvck up

I don't expect anything less from you.
Birds of a feather.
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by Reex12(m): 7:58am On Apr 01, 2021
Nigerian nymphos are usually possessed
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by BigYash: 8:01am On Apr 01, 2021
timagentms:

Yes it true, but the problem be say the OP said he love her, and when love involved, OP might not ready to leave her ooo, and the alternative is to find her work to minimize her free time.
Leave op to dey love. Until him eyes clear. If you talk of love. In my uni days, na me be love. If you see wetin I don do for love bros. Still those bitches aren't loyal,no matter what you do for them,or the love you show to them. The bitches know themselves, that is why they don't love their selves. They will tell you them love keeping male frds,because male are easier for them to manipulate. I pity who no use wisdom follow women o..Blessed mrn to you and a happy new month to you.

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by AmancalledGod: 9:11am On Apr 01, 2021
pozehnani:

I don't expect anything less from you.
Birds of a feather.
If you reply my quotes again i will assume you are also a sex addict.

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by candygist: 9:18am On Apr 01, 2021
inahlot:

Op I think I can be helping you with banging her. What are friends for. I'm ready to assist you.

2 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by timagentms: 9:23am On Apr 01, 2021
BigYash:
Blessed mrn to you and a happy new month to you.

True talk, Good morning and Happy New Month to too.

2 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by BareFacedLies(m): 10:54am On Apr 01, 2021
BigYash:
Leave op to dey love. Until him eyes clear. If you talk of love. In my uni days, na me be love. If you see wetin I don do for love bros. Still those bitches aren't loyal,no matter what you do for them,or the love you show to them. The bitches know themselves, that is why they don't love their selves. They will tell you them love keeping male frds,because male are easier for them to manipulate. I pity who no use wisdom follow women o..Blessed mrn to you and a happy new month to you.

Look here this girl how can you call yourself Big nyash yet you don't have your pic on your profile. angry

Please post it so we can check out the nyash
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by AKWATGOLD1(m): 12:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
Continue enjoying your down-hole well.

After much choppins, did you want to throw it away.
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by Wittyglam(f): 12:48pm On Apr 01, 2021
Forever is a long time for you to manage any relationship, your energy is not matching her's so call it a quit. Your sexual life has to be balance cause it's an important aspect of marriage.

If you're looking for how to breakup with her check this out.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y41O1SVyybc
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by tunize(m): 1:28pm On Apr 01, 2021
Rita33:
If she doesn't give you pvssy to loot you would still create a thread for that too yenyenyen
Ah tire ooh human wants are truly insatiable las las the guy go dey alright.
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by BigYash: 1:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
BareFacedLies:

Look here this girl how can you call yourself Big nyash yet you don't have your pic on your profile. angry

Please post it so we can check out the nyash
Which girl?
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by BareFacedLies(m): 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2021
BigYash:
Which girl?

I was referring to you or are you not female?
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by labski(f): 2:36pm On Apr 01, 2021
My broda run o b4 she kill you with sex... lol
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict, NL HELP ME!!! by Quality20(m): 2:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
Why u fornicating under the same roof with ur dad? This is very disrespectful 2 ur dad. Ur are indirectly telling him that he didn't do his work of giving u a good upbringing. Well I don't know how u guys go about things like this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Think My Wife Is An Ogbanje / I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine / Do Women Feel Early Morning Konji Too Like We Guys Do Feel Early Morning Boner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.