Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,821 members, 7,879,558 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:31 PM

Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) (76945 Views)

Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Rivers State. Kidnap Car Occupant (Graphic Pix) / 3 Policemen Shot Dead At Abia Police Checkpoint (Disturbing Photos) / Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by RedAlert08(m): 9:08am On Apr 01, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
If this is true, it is so sad that the policemen are the casualties. Election into public offices shouldn't be a matter of death.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria. God bless Nigeria.

I have no iota of sympathy for policemen and soldiers, my brother.
Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by airminem(f): 9:35am On Apr 01, 2021
RIPP. My condolences!
Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by dochenaj: 10:13am On Apr 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Noted.

Soludo should rest and join his colleagues at world stage instead of meandering about in the name of Governorship Election...

Ana akali don't be silly akali....I can't Imagine someone who was once CBN Governor struggling over years just for a Governorship seat...More like there is something he forgot there that he wants to collect..

This was same scenario of buhari contesting for president since 1999 and we even tagged him "NIGERIA SAVIOR THAT WAS BEING DENIED PRESIDENCY" until the disaster finally entered and the rest is history.

What is then the definition of technocrat been attached to him all the time...Like other Aruma oteh, Iweala, Adesina, Amina... making impact.

Obia ebea ya na umuazi ana azo Governorship seat..

May the souls of the departed rest in peace and may God give their various families the strength to bear the loss.
This reasoning is why we always have mediocres and people that know nothing ruling this country.

Whoever saw Buhari as a savior has himself to blame. I knew the man had nothing to offer.
Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by dochenaj: 10:16am On Apr 01, 2021
Mokason288:
I have said this before and I will gladly say it again

The problem of one Igbo man

Is another Igbo man

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
I can also say that the problem of one man is another man.

And from there can infer that the problem of an Efik man is another Efik man.

Isolating Igbo man does thus have a tribal prejudice.
Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by dochenaj: 10:18am On Apr 01, 2021
seunmsg:
FG better do something urgent about this ESN before it becomes another Boko Haram. The unnecessary and unprovoked attacks on police officers mostly of Igbo origin should not be treated with kid gloves. This is really getting out of hand.
You know this particular event has nothing to do with ESN but had to stir sentiments.

Kwantinu.
Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by garfield1: 10:37am On Apr 01, 2021
Penguin2:

Between 2003 and 2007, PDP rigged elections, admittedly. But that's different from playing dirty to the extent of killing opponents and voters. Using Police and Army. PDP never went that low.

About PDP playing dirty these days, what do you expect them to do when their opponent have thrown sanity and decency to the wind.

Oga,rigging elections is playing dirty.playing clean is having free and fair elections.when you try to rig elections,violence and death is inevitable.people and security died in 2007 elections.people died in 2007 osun elections.can you count how many died in 2015 rivers polls? What of 2014 ekiti polls when police fired teargas at fayemi and fayose became a soldier?

Apc rigs because of the fear of pdp rigging if it doesn't and it is justified. Apc tried to play fair in bayelsa rerun and aba thinking pdp has changed but pdp rigged blatantly.it won't make that mistake again.but I prefer the rigging of apc,it has human face,more civilized and sensible.to a large extent,votes are allowed to count.infact,sometimes they prefer buying voters than simply filling result sheets like pdp
Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by GenerationNext: 10:59am On Apr 01, 2021
Anambra people will remain the greatest problem Biafran will have if actualized. The are different species of human being. Igbos are where they are today because of them, from Independence to civil war.
Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by Penguin2: 11:14am On Apr 01, 2021
garfield1:

Oga,rigging elections is playing dirty.playing clean is having free and fair elections.when you try to rig elections,violence and death is inevitable.people and security died in 2007 elections.people died in 2007 osun elections.can you count how many died in 2015 rivers polls? What of 2014 ekiti polls when police fired teargas at fayemi and fayose became a soldier?

Apc rigs because of the fear of pdp rigging if it doesn't and it is justified. Apc tried to play fair in bayelsa rerun and aba thinking pdp has changed but pdp rigged blatantly.it won't make that mistake again.but I prefer the rigging of apc,it has human face,more civilized and sensible.to a large extent,votes are allowed to count.infact,sometimes they prefer buying voters than simply filling result sheets like pdp

Didn't APC promise change?

Isn't it an irony that they now do worst than PDP did and draw comparison with them when called out.

Where is the change then?
Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 01, 2021
festacman:
I hope this is not the handiwork of IPOB to disrupt Anambra State Governorship election.
IPOB doesn't meddle in politics. They have one agenda and that's Biafra.
Definitely his political opponents wants to hide under the title of UNKNOWN gun men and eliminate their biggest threat to the throne of Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by garfield1: 11:42am On Apr 01, 2021
Penguin2:

Didn't APC promise change?

Isn't it an irony that they now do worst than PDP did and draw comparison with them when called out.

Where is the change then?

Apc is bringing the change slowly and gradually.
Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by Penguin2: 11:46am On Apr 01, 2021
garfield1:

Apc is bringing the change slowly and gradually.

By using PDP's past terrible actions as yardstick for its actions.
Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by tit(f): 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2021
cdec01:
From what I heard, the gunmen were after the police

They kidnapped civilians
Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by tit(f): 12:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
laiperi:
Politics in many countries is not for gentlemen. Soludo is a decent man.

My greatest fear is for Dr. Maduka.

So fools should rule, and give land for RUGA?
Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by Shybucks: 3:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
No advance information gathering reasoning: imagine such a meeting being held where there were window protectors;how many possible exits points were there:they just wasted those lives:out of sheer carelessness.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Spotted In Gucci Shoes Worth $640 (N223,905): Nigerians React / Afenifere Reacts To Peter Obi's Emergence As Atiku’s Running Mate / Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.