Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,136 members, 7,890,840 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:38 PM

Watch What Bobrisky Said She Will Do When She Gets To Her Husband's House - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Watch What Bobrisky Said She Will Do When She Gets To Her Husband's House (749 Views)

See What Bobrisky Was Wearing That Proves He Is Not Pregnant (photo) / Regina Daniels Places Her Portrait In Husband's House, Takes Her Rightful Place / Is That Breast Or What? - Bobrisky's Cleavage Photo Amazed Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch What Bobrisky Said She Will Do When She Gets To Her Husband's House by Edem247(m): 8:17pm On Mar 31, 2021
Hello ladies and gentlemen, welcome to my channel, please before you watch this interesting video below, kindly support me by Subscribing to my YouTube channel, CelebLife Gists. This evening's gist is about Bobrisky said she will do when she Gets to her husband's house, she revealed this while Sharing a post on her Official social media platform, WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eGukqwEnaY

(1) (Reply)

Video: Lady Beats Ex-boyfriend Mercilessly For Trying To Withdraw Car Gifted Her / Reality Star Lucy Edet Shares Sexy Swimwear Photo / DJ Kaywise Shares Old Photos Of How He Sold His Records On The Streets - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.