Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,993 members, 7,938,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 04:02 PM

I Am Depressed And Confused....help!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Depressed And Confused....help!! (408 Views)

Gistlover!!! Why Comedian Lande Is Depressed And Suicidal / Chris Ayo Joseph Is Depressed And Thinking Of Suicide / Cute Abiola Ankaragucci: "I Am Depressed, Please Help" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Depressed And Confused....help!! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2021
I need advise from my fellow brothers and sisters here on naira land.
I am a teacher in a private school,I teach junior secondary school,my co teacher is the proprietress son who acts like a god at times but not every time.
My madam loves me so much that I partake in running the administration in the school.
But these days,I noticed some negative changes in her characters towards me,she directly and indirectly insults me in front of my students.
I have tolerated enough and decided I was going to leave,so today I purposely went to school late and refused to pick their calls until I got to school where she confronted me lightly seeing my face was not lively as usual.
Some teachers and students told me that I made her and her son panic,they thought I had left the school.
I was promised my salary will be increased but it haven't notwithstanding the workload I am made to bear in my school.
I have been receiving mouth watering offers from different business organization and school but I love this particular school because I love all my students and leaving the school will hurt my students so bad.
I have decided to leave since her characters towards me is no longer welcoming and it depicts a statement "you are no longer valuable".
So now that I have decided to leave the school and pick up one of those job offers,please is this a good idea,I need advise please
Re: I Am Depressed And Confused....help!! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2021
I need your advise please, don't just read.....
What should I do?
Re: I Am Depressed And Confused....help!! by Bornsinner7: 8:51pm On Mar 31, 2021
There are different reasons why people keep their jobs or why people are attracted to a job...

It's not all about the pay for some people.. it could be a friendly working environment, type of job etc..

You should make up your mind on what you want.. if you want to work for money then you should be ok with the better offer you've got.. if you love the kids so much that you don't want to hurt them by leaving them then you shouldn't mind your boss's actions towards you since the kids keep you happy on the job..

You can work with them till those set of kids graduate.. my opinion
But I think leaving them will only hurt them for a short period of time.. you should be focused on finding a better tomorrow for yourself..

Truth is you can never be with those kids forever
Re: I Am Depressed And Confused....help!! by Scream(m): 9:00pm On Mar 31, 2021
You need to focus on yourself, go to a safe place if you have other offers you will like the students too. Or are you tied to the kids in the school...are you the person that will teach them till they graduate from university?

Sometimes we overrate ourselves...when we no be God. L
Re: I Am Depressed And Confused....help!! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2021
Bornsinner7:
There are different reasons why people keep their jobs or why people are attracted to a job...

It's not all about the pay for some people.. it could be a friendly working environment, type of job etc..

You should make up your mind on what you want.. if you want to work for money then you should be ok with the better offer you've got.. if you love the kids so much that you don't want to hurt them by leaving them then you shouldn't mind your boss's actions towards you since the kids keep you happy on the job..

You can work with them till those set of kids graduate.. my opinion
But I think leaving them will only hurt them for a short period of time.. you should be focused on finding a better tomorrow for yourself..

Truth is you can never be with those kids forever
Exactly my mind....Thank you dear
Re: I Am Depressed And Confused....help!! by Peace081: 9:05pm On Mar 31, 2021
grin Once those kids graduate, they will surely forget u n u will become a history to them, Primary and secondary leavers can relate.
Re: I Am Depressed And Confused....help!! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 31, 2021
Peace081:
grin Once those kids graduate, they will surely forget u n u will become a history to them, Primary and secondary leavers can relate.
Very correct.....Thanks dear
Re: I Am Depressed And Confused....help!! by Danielomisco(m): 9:13pm On Mar 31, 2021
No stay in the SCH, when its tine for ur students to graduate they will stay wit u too.Forget abt other better offers.
Re: I Am Depressed And Confused....help!! by heendrix(m): 9:18pm On Mar 31, 2021
Peace081:

Ur wrong, I still remember Master Ogunbowale till this day after over a decade ago cuz of how loving he was then at school, tho he left bfr we all graduate but we all still remember him on our Group and I pray I jam him one of these days, we searched for him taya on social media but can't find him only God knows where he is now
Re: I Am Depressed And Confused....help!! by Penguin2: 10:34pm On Mar 31, 2021
PRE4:
I need advise from my fellow brothers and sisters here on naira land.
I am a teacher in a private school,I teach junior secondary school,my co teacher is the proprietress son who acts like a god at times but not every time.
My madam loves me so much that I partake in running the administration in the school.
But these days,I noticed some negative changes in her characters towards me,she directly and indirectly insults me in front of my students.
I have tolerated enough and decided I was going to leave,so today I purposely went to school late and refused to pick their calls until I got to school where she confronted me lightly seeing my face was not lively as usual.
Some teachers and students told me that I made her and her son panic,they thought I had left the school.
I was promised my salary will be increased but it haven't notwithstanding the workload I am made to bear in my school.
I have been receiving mouth watering offers from different business organization and school but I love this particular school because I love all my students and leaving the school will hurt my students so bad.
I have decided to leave since her characters towards me is no longer welcoming and it depicts a statement "you are no longer valuable".
So now that I have decided to leave the school and pick up one of those job offers,please is this a good idea,I need advise please

You are at the driver's seat now...

This is your time to tell the proprietess and bully son all the things you don't like in their new attitude. Demand a change about it.

Take the pay raise and stay put since you like your students.

But the next shit you observe from them, walk away.

However, remember the woman is still your boss. So, do everything reasonably.
Re: I Am Depressed And Confused....help!! by Nobody: 6:09am On Apr 01, 2021
Scream:
You need to focus on yourself, go to a safe place if you have other offers you will like the students too. Or are you tied to the kids in the school...are you the person that will teach them till they graduate from university?

Sometimes we overrate ourselves...when we no be God. L
cool cool shocked

(1) (Reply)

When Onitsha Fans Finally Caught Davido OBO On Foot (VIDEO) / Popular Naruto’s Director Osamu Kobayashi Dies At 57 Of Cancer / TACHA ADVICES NIGERIAN LADIES TO QUIT SUGAR DADDIES AND BUILD EMPIRES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.