Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,431 members, 7,901,215 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 05:44 AM

66 Good Night Texts For Her To Sleep With A Smile - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 66 Good Night Texts For Her To Sleep With A Smile (931 Views)

'I'm In Jail': If Your Ex Texts You This, What Would You Do? / 10 Ways To Move On And Deal With A Break Up With A Smile / My Neighbour Whose Husband Is Abroad Wants To Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

66 Good Night Texts For Her To Sleep With A Smile by Evahgreen1: 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2021
66 Good Night Texts for Her to Sleep With A Smile

Which are your favorite good night texts?

If you’re looking to show someone how much you care, and send them a good night text to let me know, this will be an article for you.

We’ve scoured the web, and put together a collection of the best good night texts to send a loved one. Take a look at the full collection below, and bookmark this page so you never lose the full collection.

66 Best Good Night Texts for Her

66 Good Night Texts for Her to Sleep With A Smile

1. “As each night comes and go, I’m always counting down to the day that I can finally call you mine with full assurance. Good night my queen.”

Follow the link and view some mind blowing and amazing 66 Good Night Texts.

https://gworldnetworth.xyz/2021/03/66-good-night-texts-for-her-to-sleep-with-a-smile/

Re: 66 Good Night Texts For Her To Sleep With A Smile by Olachase(m): 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2021
Lol who love msg help,
Fall in love bawo I rather fall asleep.

1 Like

Re: 66 Good Night Texts For Her To Sleep With A Smile by Evahgreen1: 9:15pm On Mar 31, 2021
It doesn't work like that baba,
Re: 66 Good Night Texts For Her To Sleep With A Smile by Omuuvwie(m): 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2021
Love na 21st century scam, who love help, guy go and make money for yourself and forget about love

1 Like

Re: 66 Good Night Texts For Her To Sleep With A Smile by Evahgreen1: 9:30pm On Mar 31, 2021
Lol trust me keep telling yourself the same old story. E go shock you.
Re: 66 Good Night Texts For Her To Sleep With A Smile by ojun50(m): 9:36pm On Mar 31, 2021
this one dey sleep open mouth, smile no dey here dictionary
Re: 66 Good Night Texts For Her To Sleep With A Smile by backtalkG(m): 2:08am On Apr 01, 2021
love na food?

(1) (Reply)

The Consequences Of Sexual Assault On Mental Health / Photos Of Bunni From Ilesha / On The Guy Am Trying To Chase Away: I Think Am The Problem.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.