Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:37 AM

Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover (41210 Views)

29-Year-Old Nigerian Man Commits Suicide Over Inability To Repay Business Loan / Man Commits Suicide Over Economic Hardship In Nigeria (Graphic Photos) / Man Commits Suicide Over Erectile Dysfunction In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by moorevic(m): 1:22pm On Apr 01, 2021
JovialJune:
This is true love, he died for love, how many men can do that?
Your papa
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by uthlaw: 1:29pm On Apr 01, 2021
JovialJune:
you cannot pray your brother should do that....I rather die for a dog than to die for daughter of evil!
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by amazingspiderma: 1:29pm On Apr 01, 2021
JovialJune:
Wrong
This is stupid,
he let love kill him.
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by PoliteActivist: 1:39pm On Apr 01, 2021
JovialJune:

It is not love, sis. It is jealousy and possesiveness. It would have been hell for her married to him
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by babsthegreat: 1:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
why men no come get focus again commit suicide is she the only woman in the world
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by spiceadole: 1:58pm On Apr 01, 2021
Hahahahahaha..
What a SIMP.

On social media, they are bragging how they are the ones doing women favour by dating and marrying them, how women are rushing them, how desperate women are,how they dump cheating partners, bla bla bla

In reality, the story is different.

What a waste of manhood.
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by mariahAngel(f): 1:59pm On Apr 01, 2021
Munzy14:

Story....

A lot of ladies are doing this currently...A girl i knew as her dowry has been paid, and her trad planning is on...She was busy giving her first boyfriend who deflowered her all the styles in the kamasutra book...cheesy

I knew because the first boyfriend is my right-hand guy...He couldn't marry her because we deh school then...Even after the white wedding the girl still deh disturb my guy...I had to give my friend a strong warning...to back off before this lady will ruin him for life..

some women I only SMH....I pity guys that carry some ladies matter for head...Early death is sure for them.

Na wetin good for some men!

Sheybi when some females decide to be chaste, they'll take them for fools who don't know how to enjoy life!
The thing is, men of nowadays don't know what they want.
They are nothing like how our fathers were back in the day!
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by Ihonzko(m): 2:03pm On Apr 01, 2021
1 ram dey wait you, their f***kn continues
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by mariahAngel(f): 2:07pm On Apr 01, 2021
lekki1444:
shocked

Was that his karma?
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by lekki1444: 2:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
mariahAngel:

Was that his karma?
of course. every bad thing is karma. life is crime and punishment
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by richie240: 2:31pm On Apr 01, 2021
GOFRONT:
Okafor's law of Congoelasticity at play here
I'm not a Muslim, never was....never will, but when it comes to marriage issues, give it to them!
This is part of the reasons they marry out their (virgin) daughters at a tender age to their husbands. If her eyes wan tear, e go tear for her husband house.

The moment d average girl has tasted the 'forbidden apple' and experienced life as a spinster, it takes d special grace of God for her not to back-pedal. 'Okafor' must always show face.
cool
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by Belafonte(m): 2:31pm On Apr 01, 2021
TheUndercover:
LOL! Same story all the time, I'm not even surprised anymore.

Women will take a strong man, shatter his frame, and suck his soul dry until he’s a shadow of his former self. Then she will become disgusted of his transformation and go do the same thing to another man.

They are blinded by oxytocin, so they won't listen until they get burnt. So many weak men these days. Take the red pill now. Ignore it and pay dearly for it later. Visit the Red Pill thread.

Important Life Lessons you should know as a Man -
https://www.nairaland.com/6425951/phase-1-machiavellian-tactics-life

https://www.nairaland.com/6445859/phase-2-charming-cunning-tactics

That is why you never ever bend your frame for any woman.

A woman will go about conquering men until she finds the one she can't conquer and then submits to him

1 Like

Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by Belafonte(m): 2:52pm On Apr 01, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
one simp down more to go
it's nothing to float about, just natural selection doing it's thing.
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by Gudlite: 3:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
Some People are confused and will always drag innocent person in their confusion. Even bible said that anyone going back to his/her vomit is a dog.

I hate the issue of ex, if some is still interested in a relationship ,why will they break up, and why going into another relationship only to cause an

innocent person a heart break because of their confusion and lack of self control.

Is a Pity for that young man that took his life and go will go to hell.
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by galaxy2020(m): 3:14pm On Apr 01, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Na lie !!!!! Nothing like hell...you heaven and hell are with you on earth
...OK, your thought.
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by Yusufisraelj(m): 3:17pm On Apr 01, 2021
BruncleZuma:
What a defective thinking process, no matter the betrayal, taking one's life is not the solution.

Don't be too quick to rationalize emotional traumas - the emotional side of the brain and the logical side are not in the same block.

Betrayal at that level is quite disheartening. I'm a living testimony of your logic, but my brother not everyone can handle it at this level.
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by BruncleZuma: 3:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Don't be too quick to rationalize emotional traumas - the emotional side of the brain and the logical side are not in the same block.

Baba, no trauma is worth ending your life especially not relationship or emotional trauma, inasmuch as it is easy to type and difficult to enact; taking one's life is the cheapest, easiest and the most selfish way to solve such a problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by ATTemi: 3:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
As painful it may sound, his blood is on his head.
DaddyRochie1642:
Imagine, so after he has completed the traditional marriage, she went ahead to commit such an act. Why didn't she break it off before the went ahead with the traditional wedding.

The Blood of that man is on that stupid woman's head.
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by Fantazy(m): 4:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Imagine, so after he has completed the traditional marriage, she went ahead to commit such an act. Why didn't she break it off before the went ahead with the traditional wedding.

His stupid blood is not on anybody' s head.
the man is just foolish for killing himself.
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by TheMohican(m): 4:07pm On Apr 01, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

No be the devil called women
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by mrdharkchild(m): 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
JovialJune:

U like true love?
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by backT(m): 5:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
JovialJune:
For your mind now you don comments abi
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by Cashify: 5:13pm On Apr 01, 2021
Really
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by Cindy222(f): 5:29pm On Apr 01, 2021
Some women sha... Now she's gonna feel guilty all her life because indirectly she caused his death. If you don't want anymore why not tell him,must he catch you haba...It is well o.
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by Seebrian(m): 6:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
bigcasava1:
this jukun man no get brain
. Stop giving it a tribal colouration. Its can happen to anyone that is emotionally weak.
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by osazsky(m): 6:59pm On Apr 01, 2021
Two things i can nerver do..dieing for the zoo or a hoe.sir y didnt u take u die to canada and die your die defending their country the president would have attebded ur burial all ur family members given scholarships and a fine headstone placed on ur grave with fine flowers and grasses my bro na that one be die.unlike our borno soldier they secretly give mass burials in forest barring the media
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by Munzy14(m): 7:50pm On Apr 01, 2021
mariahAngel:

Na wetin good for some men!

Sheybi when some females decide to be chaste, they'll take them for fools who don't know how to enjoy life!
The thing is, men of nowadays don't know what they want.
They are nothing like how our fathers were back in the day!
hahaha

Iwe na ewe gi o...grin

see being chaste or otherwise no be the problem...Cheating is, and it is a case of choice o.

Even a virgin when married, can become big time ashawo...cheesy

A lot of factors can influence it...A guy can not because a lady is chaste but have nasty character and say he will marry her o...

A lady might be sexually liberated but has that nice character...After all not all our mothers married as virgin.

The truth is we have plenty women and very few wives...cheesy

wokeness e me biela ihe uto di na ufodu umu nwaanyi...cheesy

For men like me, I no fit marry who i no deh or never fvck o...

o wu ya..cheesy

marriage starts before the wedding ceremony...And ceremony bu a day or two...

Again their is something electrifying about that homely lady anya ruru ala, biakwa mara whatsup...cheesy

Just try and know little of everything as a lady...

o wuhu mgbe nwoke si nwunye ya massagia ya, nwaanyi e lewe anya ka onye chefuru ihe ozutara na ahia...grin

ma o wu nwoke si ya Nye ya nwaanyi ehi(cow girl) style, nwaanyi akwuru ka oshishi....lol
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by Mko123(m): 7:55pm On Apr 01, 2021
I'm sure this thread is among the April fool trend today.
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by mariahAngel(f): 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
Munzy14:

hahaha

Iwe na ewe gi o...grin

see being chaste or otherwise no be the problem...Cheating is, and it is a case of choice o.

Even a virgin when married, can become big time ashawo...cheesy

A lot of factors can influence it...A guy can not because a lady is chaste but have nasty character and say he will marry her o...

A lady might be sexually liberated but has that nice character...After all not all our mothers married as virgin.

The truth is we have plenty women and very few wives...cheesy

wokeness e me biela ihe uto di na ufodu umu nwaanyi...cheesy

For men like me, I no fit marry who i no deh or never fvck o...

o wu ya..cheesy

marriage starts before the wedding ceremony...And ceremony bu a day or two...

Again their is something electrifying about that homely lady anya ruru ala, biakwa mara whatsup...cheesy

Just try and know little of everything as a lady...

o wuhu mgbe nwoke si nwunye ya massagia ya, nwaanyi e lewe anya ka onye chefuru ihe ozutara na ahia...grin

ma o wu nwoke si ya Nye ya nwaanyi ehi(cow girl) style, nwaanyi akwuru ka oshishi....lol

Hahahahahahahahahahaha grin

E meteela'm ya ooo! grin
Shi nga puo osiso!
Eze fork! grin
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by Henri8: 8:44pm On Apr 01, 2021
He was a fool.
Re: Taraba: Man Commits Suicide Over Fiance’es Reunion With Her Ex-Lover by KelvinHerbert: 9:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
Kai Village people bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Nigeria Is In Big Problem!" - Doctor Olufunmilayo Harvey / 5 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Guys Have Body Odour / Smith Jadesimi, Nigerian Donates Kidney To Israeli Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.