Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,612 members, 7,941,349 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 02:55 AM

Please I Want To Start An Ewedu Farm, How Profitable Is It? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Please I Want To Start An Ewedu Farm, How Profitable Is It? (515 Views)

How To Start An Online Business / How To Start An Online Business / How To Start An Online Jacket Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Want To Start An Ewedu Farm, How Profitable Is It? by Chioma99(f): 8:13am On Apr 01, 2021
hello everyone here,
please am in need of a good simple advice from you all.
the thing is that i have been contemplating seriously on starting up an ewedu farm here in Lagos.
there is just one empty plot of land that is very closer to where i stay although it needs to be cleared of weeds
i really want to make good use of that place to plant only early maturing vegetables such as ewedu.
my mum planted ewedu in our backyard sometimes ago and we started harvesting them in just 4 weeks or so
i really love the way they are been grown and now i just want to know how profitable it is when one wants to go into it commercially.
i need someone who can tell me the in and out of it so i can get prepared for buyers and all this market women that will want to buy from me.
ever since am through with my secondary school education i have been looking for a job in different private organizations and firms but am yet to find one.
so please guys you all owe me one by just lecturing or enlighthing me more about this ewedu farming especially here in lagos.
i just really want to know more about it
expecially if its profitable or not
thanks and God bless!

Re: Please I Want To Start An Ewedu Farm, How Profitable Is It? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:14am On Apr 01, 2021
Extremely profitable esp in south south who have yoruba pple but the tribe there do not grow.it

Check my store by clicking the link on my signature for books to read on the go

1 Like

Re: Please I Want To Start An Ewedu Farm, How Profitable Is It? by Chioma99(f): 8:15am On Apr 01, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
Extremely profitable esp in south south who have yoruba pple but the tribe there do not grow.it

Check my store by clicking the link on my signature for books to read on the go

thanks for this
Re: Please I Want To Start An Ewedu Farm, How Profitable Is It? by Chioma99(f): 8:19am On Apr 01, 2021
i really want to make good use of that place to plant only early maturing vegetables such as ewedu.
my mum planted ewedu in our backyard sometimes ago and we started harvesting them in just 4 weeks or so
i really love the way they are been grown and now i just want to know how profitable it is when one wants to go into it commercially.
Re: Please I Want To Start An Ewedu Farm, How Profitable Is It? by budaatum: 8:27am On Apr 01, 2021
I wonder if you know you are asking if God will bless you if you do the work.

Cast your bread upon the waters, for after many days you will find it again.

Give portions to seven, yes to eight, for you do not know what disaster may come upon the land.

If clouds are full of water, they pour rain upon the earth. Whether a tree falls to the south or to the north, in the place where it falls, there will it lie.

Whoever watches the wind will not plant; whoever looks at the clouds will not reap.

As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a mother's womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things.
Ecclesiastes 11:1-5

2 Likes

Re: Please I Want To Start An Ewedu Farm, How Profitable Is It? by Chioma99(f): 9:01am On Apr 01, 2021
budaatum:
I wonder if you know you are asking if God will bless you if you do the work.

Cast your bread upon the waters, for after many days you will find it again.

Give portions to seven, yes to eight, for you do not know what disaster may come upon the land.

If clouds are full of water, they pour rain upon the earth. Whether a tree falls to the south or to the north, in the place where it falls, there will it lie.

Whoever watches the wind will not plant; whoever looks at the clouds will not reap.

As you do not know the path of the wind, or how the body is formed in a mother's womb, so you cannot understand the work of God, the Maker of all things.
Ecclesiastes 11:1-5

this is so nice of you sir,
thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Want To Start An Ewedu Farm, How Profitable Is It? by Chioma99(f): 11:25am On Apr 19, 2021
“Dreams don’t work unless you do.
Go the extra mile. It’s never crowded there.
Keep your face always toward the sunshine – and shadows will fall behind you.

What defines us is how well we rise after falling.

Make each day your masterpiece.
Wherever you go, go with all your heart.
Turn your wounds into wisdom”
We can do anything we want to if we stick to it long enough.” we just need to Begin anywhere

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Hot Adidas Sneakers / White Sneakers That Every Girl Needs / Hot Trendy And Classic Ankara Short Gowns For Ladies!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.